MoneyFlow
    MoneyFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

back to back years of suspicious play calling and player performances. Just like Eli telling Jennings not to score inside 5yr line (correct me if i'm wrong). At that level, you have to be aware of the field position, it has to be talked about in the huddle "Get out of bounds". Who knows, For a second it reminded me of Chris Webber calling a timeout lol.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

It's truly incredible how stupid you people are, though I guess I'm not surprised by it anymore. If he went out of bounds where he ended up (which is physically impossible considering the cornerback was guarding the sideline,) it still would have been a 63 yard field goal. Factoring in the cornerback, he would have needed to go directly sideways, putting him out of bounds at midfield and leaving them with a 68 yard field goal.

You can say he's stupid for not at least trying to lateral the ball, but I'm assuming you're a big Mike & Mike fan if you honestly believe Terrance Williams lost them that game.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    It's truly incredible how stupid you people are, though I guess I'm not surprised by it anymore. If he went out of bounds where he ended up (which is physically impossible considering the cornerback was guarding the sideline,) it still would have been a 63 yard field goal. Factoring in the cornerback, he would have needed to go directly sideways, putting him out of bounds at midfield and leaving them with a 68 yard field goal.

You can say he's stupid for not at least trying to lateral the ball, but I'm assuming you're a big Mike & Mike fan if you honestly believe Terrance Williams lost them that game.

I guess you're right. Letting the time run out was a smart move on his behalf.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post

you can't be serious dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpZNf3MmIjY

3:52 mark. he has an easy exit out of bounds. he would have gotten out @ the 45 with 7 seconds to go. run one quick out to the sidelines and try to pick up 5-6 yards to make it a 56-57 yarder which is definitely in Bailey's range.

First 12