The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Now I'm reading on twitter that Hillary Clinton is using a body double.

This is the greatest election ever.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

To copy tom brokaw she needs to go see a neurologist so we can find out
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Like what?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Now I'm reading on twitter that Hillary Clinton is using a body double.

This is the greatest election ever.
    So she didn't actually faint, her body double did?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

So she didn't actually faint, her body double did?
    No. Her body double was allegedly seen wearing glasses, energetic, waving to the people.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was up with those awkward shades? Not the usual shades to go with her attire.

And here is another confusing aspect - media saying Secret Service detail usually doesn't have medical Dr on the detail, only "as needed" otherwise just basic standards but the past few months they have had one continuously on the detail as requested. So which is it? constant need or a day old episode?

Also if she was overheated in that outfit today at 9am and then sought treatment for dehydration and overheated i.e. sweating and needing to cool off, WHY would she reappear at the hottest part of the day in the same dry and no wrinkled outfit? There is definitely more to this is all I'm saying.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

BREAKING: DNC Calling ‘Emergency Meeting’ To Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton (DETAILS)

By Caleb R. Newton -
    September 11, 2016

Share on Facebook
    Tweet on Twitter

Emmy award winning New York City journalist David Shuster, who has anchored for both MSNBC and Al Jazeera, has just tweeted that ranking operatives of the Democratic National Committee have warned the public to expect an emergency meeting to consider replacing Hillary Clinton as Democratic presidential nominee.

Follow

David Shuster
    @DavidShuster

Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement.#HillarysHealth
    5:08 PM - 11 Sep 2016

The meeting comes hours after Clinton collapsed while at an early Sunday morning New York City memorial service for the victims of the 9/11 terror attacks which took place 15 years ago today.
    CLOSE

SPECIAL:WHY COKE LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR – AND CAN EVEN REVERSE DIABETES

Learn MorePowered by Newsmax

Furthermore, such a meeting as is now apparently pending if not already underway could legitimately conclude with a new presidential nominee.
    Read Article 2, section 1 of the DNC bylaws for yourself below, via Ballotpedia:
    ‘The Democratic National Committee shall have general responsibility for the affairs of the Democratic Party between National Conventions, subject to the provisions of the Charter and to the resolutions or other official actions of the National Convention. This responsibility shall include, but not be limited to … Filling vacancies in the nominations for the office of the President and Vice President.’
    That’s right- the DNC holds the authority to fill vacancies in the nomination for the presidency. And you thought the Democratic Party’s primary process could have been a little more democratic.
    Who would replace Clinton? Bernie Sanders, perhaps, seeing as he was the runner up in the race for the nomination; the replacement could also be Clinton’s running mate Tim Kaine, among essentially every other major Democratic figure in the United States, from US Senator Elizabeth Warren to Vice President Joe Biden.
    Would replacing Clinton be within reason? Yes.
    For hours on Sunday the public waited, wondering what had went wrong with the presidential nominee’s health, until late Sunday afternoon finally saw a statement released from the Clinton campaign featuring Clinton’s doctor, Dr. Lisa Bardack, who said that she was diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Bernie?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Like what?
    It looks like something more neurological to me by the way she has moved at times, including this latest one when they literally carried her into the vehicle. My wife has MS, and she has similar periods where she cannot hold herself up, or needs help moving from point A to point B. I hope I'm wrong, because I don't wish that on anyone, but it would make sense for her to cover it up, because it would practically take away her last chance at becoming president.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It looks like something more neurological to me by the way she has moved at times, including this latest one when they literally carried her into the vehicle. My wife has MS, and she has similar periods where she cannot hold herself up, or needs help moving from point A to point B. I hope I'm wrong, because I don't wish that on anyone, but it would make sense for her to cover it up, because it would practically take away her last chance at becoming president.
    But we hear he talk all the time, and jokes aside, she does not sound like someone with obvious cognitive problems. I don't think coughing and respiratory issues has anything to do with MS, does it?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

But we hear he talk all the time, and jokes aside, she does not sound like someone with obvious cognitive problems. I don't think coughing and respiratory issues has anything to do with MS, does it?
    Parkinson's can though.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shes done

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Man, I don't like the lady but she isn't fit for this and is struggling with multiple health issues obviously. They won't tell us exactly what, though Libs believe anything they say. I hope she stays in because anyone else has a way better chance. I'd rather not live in a Liberal country the rest of my days.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coughing no but the other signs of the dizziness/balance issue/numbness that would explain today's episode as well as the spastic nature she's shown in several on camera events. And you aren't showing signs 24/7 necessarily and that is the thing here, she went what 250+ days without a press conference and she is very elusive as far as being seen out and about or sitting with people, all controlled. We see Obama and Trump out all the time mingling or doing interviews. She's obviously got an army of handlers with her at all times and you see the way they know to rush in and get her out of sight on cue almost. The coughing is just an after thought to her failing body I think. Everyone says this isn't news but we just got back from picking up dinner and it was all we heard people talking about at tables and standing by the bar to get our order. It's getting normal everyday voters attention. Let's see how much it stays in the news come tomorrow but I already see the news channels trying to deflect it to make it about Trump's health and keying in on waiting for him to comment on Hillary, the usual game, saying if he's not commenting then he's showing he can;t stay on top of fast moving events so he;s not fit for office and if he comes out and says see she is weak they are ready to call him mean for using it to his advantage picking on a poor female in dire health. It's sick how they spin things he can't catch an honest break.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Trump will be in big trouble. Anyone who replaces Hillary is an upgrade and Trump can't beat him.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump will be in big trouble. Anyone who replaces Hillary is an upgrade and Trump can't beat him.
    That's what I think. I think they should replace her ASAP but if Hillary's not on board then it's going to be real tough. A Kaine/Warren ticket looks right to me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This too shall pass.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe wikileaks has emails of Hillary talking about having Parkinson's?

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Parkinson's can though.
    You sure it's not Zika?

chico2663

Maybe wikileaks has emails of Hillary talking about having Parkinson's?
    Rumor has it was her arranging to muff dive.

chico2663

Funny trumps old man died from alzheimers and by his inconsistencies wouldn't be surprised if he is early on set

chico2663

chico2663

Supposedly she went over secretly to iran when she was sec of state and the plane crashed. She suffered when her head was whiplashed. that is why she resigned to get better.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Those jerks and shakes don't look like pneumonia faint at all....she's clearly leaning against they column/pole thing and ice cold motionless...then when she tried to walk those three steeps look at her body...she doesn't faint she convulsed and then fell forward.

DwightShrute

Its so obvious she's morphing back into a lizard.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Its so obvious she's morphing back into a lizard.
    It is satan trying to come out. She is the anti christ.lol at least to the right

qwertvt

DwightShrute

part reptile, part cyborg?

qwertvt

Dwight - you're a bit obsessed.

Have you had thoughts of hurting yourself or others?

Do you clip out anti-Hillary news articles and tape them on your bedroom wall?

Could you possibly send links of your "Crooked Hillary" YouTube videos that you post?

Have you ever considered that this day may have more meaning than a political canadate fainting today?

Bostongambler

They said she lost her shoe.

Bostongambler

Maybe she was wearing metal shoes like the Tinman.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    Dwight - you're a bit obsessed.

Have you had thoughts of hurting yourself or others?

Do you clip out anti-Hillary news articles and tape them on your bedroom wall?

Could you possibly send links of your "Crooked Hillary" YouTube videos that you post?

Have you ever considered that this day may have more meaning than a political canadate fainting today?
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I wouldn't be surprised if she keels over dead during the first debate

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

What's up krank how the move go?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

At least she can open the pickle jars! (Kimmel)

But yea don't Parkinson's patients wear leg orthotics? 🤔🤔

First 12345 ... Last