The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Odd, I expected you to be a millenial. You are correct, it is a free country. The reason it is free and you are not speaking German, is because a nation comprised of our grandfathers answered the call and fought to keep it free. It's ashamed that so many d-bags have allowed this, well, people can do what they want, attitude to prevail.

You stand next to me during the anthem wearing a hat or being disrespectful, expect an elbow on your temple. I think it's humorous that a bunch of pussies who don't sign up to serve can't manage to show respect for a few minutes for those who have.
    Well, lets tell the whole story.

First, Germany was NEVER a threat to us. They never attacked us on American soil. Sure some Japanese fukks kamikazied oir war ships, but our soverignty was not threatened. So you're being quite dramatic saying
    we'd be speaking german. We have geography on our side Nino.

BUT.... Lets not forget to thank the FRENCH who saved our asses as we were fighting for our independence from the British. if not for the French, you'd be speaking British.

Wonder if Frenchies take their hats off for our nat'l anthem?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Don't quote me and talk about throwing elbows to temples. I take my hat off, Dikk. At every peewee game, at every varsity game, at every band competition. Fukk. If it's so special, stop treating it like a Justin Bieber song and playing it everywhere I go. Can't a game just be a game? Christ on a bike!

My wife is an ex-Marine and may be going in to the Air Force. Of course I do the right thing, but the anthem loses it's vigor when you hear it everywhere you go.
    Have you seen Nino???

Trust me, he wont be throwing any elbows. Its comical how big his nuts get on here

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Don't quote me and talk about throwing elbows to temples. I take my hat off, Dikk. At every peewee game, at every varsity game, at every band competition. Fukk. If it's so special, stop treating it like a Justin Bieber song and playing it everywhere I go. Can't a game just be a game? Christ on a bike!

My wife is an ex-Marine and may be going in to the Air Force. Of course I do the right thing, but the anthem loses it's vigor when you hear it everywhere you go.
    I agree with the 2nd part. Your previous posts however came off very d-bagish. I thank your wife for her service.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i was on floor with dogs for this Sunday night one

saw Bennett and Mccourty with black power first raised.... After it was over only?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

First, Germany was NEVER a threat to us. They never attacked us on American soil. Sure some Japanese fukks kamikazied oir war ships, but our soverignty was not threatened. So you're being quite dramatic saying

BUT.... Lets not forget to thank the FRENCH who saved our asses as we were fighting for our independence from the British. if not for the French, you'd be speaking British.

The Germans inflicted a MASSIVE amount of casualties for how small of an army they were. The Russians just threw bodies at them. At that time, sustaining a long distance campaign away from Europe probably would not have been effectove against us. So yes, military strategically speaking I was a bit melodramatic. However, I stand by my point that this new age, do what you want for every situation BS, is unacceptable. Certain things should still be valued and respected. Showing disrespect to the anthem to boycott perceived injustices is ridiculous.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Like people have said, taking off your hat and putting your hand over your heart is out of respect.
    Many don't because they are lazy, don't understand why they should show respect, or they just aren't used to it and don't understand.
    But I don't understand how someone would choose consciously to not take it off if they know what the gesture of taking your hat off means; that is a sign of disrespect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Have you seen Nino???

Trust me, he wont be throwing any elbows. Its comical how big his nuts get on here
    Let me know when you'd like to attend a game, pal. Keep your hat on, throw up some self loathing, black power hand, or do something else disrespectful and see how it goes. Not the biggest guy on the forum, but pack a fuckin' lunch when you're dealing with me.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Mate last time I looked you spoke English in America not French.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Dolphins players Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills took a knee during the national anthem.
    Not surprised, all the no talent ass clowns are trying to get attention.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Speaking of the Brits

how disrespectful of the hoodlums in the 1770's to not pay homage OR taxes to the crown

didnt the realize the sacrifice that many British soldiers and early British pioneers made In stealing the land from the native Americans and kept them protected as they set up their cities?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not surprised, all the no talent ass clowns are trying to get attention.
    Stills dropped a wide open 70+ yd TD pass and Peters had a terrible game, was picked on by the commentators all game long. Karma karma karma karma karmachameleon.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Black people.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Speaking of the Brits

how disrespectful of the hoodlums in the 1770's to not pay homage OR taxes to the crown

didnt the realize the sacrifice that many British soldiers and early British pioneers made In stealing the land from the native Americans and kept them protected as they set up their cities?
    All was fair in love and war back then Archie.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If these fukin black players really gave a shit maybe they could pool some money together out of the billions of dollars they all make and help build their communities instead of disrespect the country that gave them that opportunity in the first fukin place and stop blaming white people for "oppressing" them. Oh but then they would have to do something other than just draw attention to themselves. Its pretty comical to watch these guys act like they care so much and put on these stupid ass displays for television but then go home after the game and not do a damn thing even though they have more than enough money.
    I think that is the definition of being a hypocrit

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    If these fukin black players really gave a shit maybe they could pool some money together out of the billions of dollars they all make and help build their communities instead of disrespect the country that gave them that opportunity in the first fukin place and stop blaming white people for "oppressing" them. Oh but then they would have to do something other than just draw attention to themselves. Its pretty comical to watch these guys act like they care so much and put on these stupid ass displays for television but then go home after the game and not do a damn thing even though they have more than enough money.
    I think that is the definition of being a hypocrit
    Just watch Hard Knocks or one of those shows....many of these guys are just really fukkin dumb and have also been given everything in high school and college that they don't even know what responsibility or the real world is

They are entertainers in the end...maybe one or two of these guys could have an intellectual political conversation but the majority are just doing what they think is cool and/or gets them noticed

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Odd, I expected you to be a millenial. You are correct, it is a free country. The reason it is free and you are not speaking German, is because a nation comprised of our grandfathers answered the call and fought to keep it free. It's ashamed that so many d-bags have allowed this, well, people can do what they want, attitude to prevail.

You stand next to me during the anthem wearing a hat or being disrespectful, expect an elbow on your temple. I think it's humorous that a bunch of pussies who don't sign up to serve can't manage to show respect for a few minutes for those who have.

You sound like John Belushi in Animal House. Germany had already killed everyone and was defeated before we even joined in. We were like Junior Seau jumping on top of the pile after the whistle has blown so everybody thinks he made the tackle.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Mate last time I looked you spoke English in America not French.
    Ya, thanks to the french

The Kraken

Let me know when you'd like to attend a game, pal. Keep your hat on, throw up some self loathing, black power hand, or do something else disrespectful and see how it goes. Not the biggest guy on the forum, but pack a fuckin' lunch when you're dealing with me.

stop Nino, if I show up to a game and piss on you during the nat'l anthem, you're more likely to zip my fly afterwards than to throw a punch

I never take my hat off, thats ridiculous

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You sound like John Belushi in Animal House. Germany had already killed everyone and was defeated before we even joined in. We were like Junior Seau jumping on top of the pile after the whistle has blown so everybody thinks he made the tackle.
    What the fukk happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

stop Nino, if I show up to a game and piss on you during the nat'l anthem, you're more likely to zip my fly afterwards than to throw a punch

I never take my hat off, thats ridiculous
    Like I said, let me know. That is, if you can make it out of your back brace, decide if you want to divorce your wife, live in an RV, and aren't whipping yourself with a cat of nine tails for your white guilt.

packerd_00

Ya, thanks to the french
    If you don't think the French would have tried to force their language down your throats if they had the chance,you need to wake up.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Anyone who doesn't remove their hat is a fukkin clown. Period.

If you're truly that much of a disrespectful, disenchanted prikk...then go Fukk yourself. Seriously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, and unde0087

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

packerd_00

Ya, thanks to the french
    By the way Kraken,I know you aren't a moron,we speak English in Britain,we don't speak British.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

By the way Kraken,I know you aren't a moron
    Based on...?

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Lots of people during the anthem are still outside chugging brewskis while tailgating or waiting in line for brewskis at concession stands or taking leaks during anthem or finishing a smoke before entering stadium. Lots of people don't give a penetrate what these morons are doing other than beating the shit out of eachother and entertaining a day of getting buzzard up and forgetting about life for a while. Cameras should start recording fans during the anthems.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Scumbags

Miami players did

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Based on...?

Well he's either trolling or being ignorant as hell. One or the other.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-11-16 at 09:53 PM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Well he's either trolling or being ignorant as hell. One or the other.
    My personal opinion is someone swiped out his "pain" pills for estrogen pills.

packerd_00

My personal opinion is someone swiped out his "pain" pills for estrogen pills.
    You maybe onto something their mate.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

oh my GOD

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

my God my GOD

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

where did it all go so wrong

unde0087
    Did we win?

Kudi, if too many rich white guys start doing it, then it won't be cool anymore

First 12