grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post

What Memento was trying to say is that the qb position is less important at Navy because they run the triple option and don't throw the ball much. Were you too stupid to read between the lines???

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What Memento was trying to say is that the qb position is less important at Navy because they run the triple option and don't throw the ball much. Were you too stupid to read between the lines???

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Navy ran triple option for awhile. I just saw them play AAC fellow team tulsa university from seat 10 fifty yard line. We have season tickets. I saw navy qb burn tulsa several times. Like i said i saw them play a qb and their starter qb tore a acl. Now go fug urself and ur dr. Demento. God for even sbr pros there are some genuine idiots. Also jerk. I was intelligent enough to post yankees ml. Which is 7x in a row pod. Which i also said. Christ there are legitimate fools here.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Navy ran triple option for awhile. I just saw them play AAC fellow team tulsa university from seat 10 fifty yard line. We have season tickets. I saw navy qb burn tulsa several times. Like i said i saw them play a qb and their starter qb tore a acl. Now go fug urself and ur dr. Demento. God for even sbr pros there are some genuine idiots. Also jerk. I was intelligent enough to post yankees ml. Which is 7x in a row pod. Which i also said. Christ there are legitimate fools here.
    8 pass and 50 runs today....the guy that threw 8 halfback passes ran 19 times. When were they running the "run and gun" today?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    8 pass and 50 runs today....the guy that threw 8 halfback passes ran 19 times. When were they running the "run and gun" today?
    Guy is touched

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=400764916. Here you go man. Saying navy doesnt have a qb. I sat 20 feet from navys qb burning tulsa all nite. Whatever with you idiots. Like saying my yankees ml winner is bogus becuz tanaka is really a shortstop. Idiots

grease lightnin
    &

http://www.espn.com/college-football...meId=400764916. Here you go man. Saying navy doesnt have a qb. I sat 20 feet from navys qb burning tulsa all nite. Whatever with you idiots. Like saying my yankees ml winner is bogus becuz tanaka is really a shortstop. Idiots
    Four words...1.fifty 2.runs 3.eight 4.passes

Two more... WE WON.

Good luck to you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men many winners here

I need ark for 2-0

First 12