LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Why all the focus on Drump/Hillary nonsense? Legalization on the ballot in 5 states!

Since the partisans gave us the choice between the silver spooner or the career political hustler to be the next ruler of our oligarchy time to focus on real issues - legalization of ganja to medicate away the pain.

California and Nevada seem to be decent favorites to legalize with Arizona looking like at least a slight dog. Also on the ballot Massachusetts and Maine but the prohibitionists in Michigan were successful in denying the commoners the right to express their own will by using the courts to deny a vote there.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't really smoke anymore but for jack, i'm gonna vote yes this fall... i wish he was still alive to see this day.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Georgia needs to legalize it. The Mexicans are controlling the market here. Prices will skyrocket when Trump builds his $200 billion wall at the border.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The fact that weed is still illegal for the most part just proves how fukked up our government is

I guess states making a dent one by one is nice but the whole thing angers me when I think about it too much

Lies, corruption, propaganda, government inefficiency at its finest

I don't smoke anymore either
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

its nice here in OR and WA

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The fact that weed is still illegal for the most part just proves how fukked up our government is

I guess states making a dent one by one is nice but the whole thing angers me when I think about it too much

Lies, corruption, propaganda, government inefficiency at its finest

I don't smoke anymore either
    Couldn't have said it any better!

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Since the partisans gave us the choice between the silver spooner or the career political hustler to be the next ruler of our oligarchy time to focus on real issues - legalization of ganja to medicate away the pain.

California and Nevada seem to be decent favorites to legalize with Arizona looking like at least a slight dog. Also on the ballot Massachusetts and Maine but the prohibitionists in Michigan were successful in denying the commoners the right to express their own will by using the courts to deny a vote there.
    Are those the only states? I thought there were others like Minnesota and Missouri or did they get shot down in the courts also like Michigan did?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

The government allows cigarettes to be sold which are causing cancer by putting a disclaimer on the packet and are addictive.

Why can't they sell pot legally everywhere with a disclaimer that if you smoke too much you will get hungry and be lazy?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Daily pot smokers are failures in life, they are very very weak individuals, very non-motivated and basically the losers of society

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Daily pot smokers are failures in life, they are very very weak individuals, very non-motivated and basically the losers of society
    So basically they are you.

Get a job with some dental insurance and fix those meth teeth you bald white trash fuc.k.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weed has be legal for me since 2002. If they legalize or don't. Nothing will change in my world.

teaserpleaser

If that's true how do they afford pot? Good stuff at least 40$ an 1/8 maybe 35$ if you catch a break. An 8 won't last long so where they getting this cash being losers. Growing smokable stuff costs money and is harder than it looks. So growing a out they're no motivated remember. Solid troll jj

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Blow all your money on weed

Losers

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The government allows cigarettes to be sold which are causing cancer by putting a disclaimer on the packet and are addictive.

Why can't they sell pot legally everywhere with a disclaimer that if you smoke too much you will get hungry and be lazy?
    do you really think weed is illegal because our government cares about your well being? let's just say, it's illegal because some corporation or corporations want them to be illegal. they couldn't give two shits about you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I guess the corporations you are talking about have run out of lobby money in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

no people are just waking up to the lies. people like jack herer have been fighting for decades to wake people up.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Are those the only states? I thought there were others like Minnesota and Missouri or did they get shot down in the courts also like Michigan did?
    Medical marijuana is on the ballot in several states and believe that was the case in Missouri but the state invalidated enough of the signatures to keep it off.

teaserpleaser

Lol

Blow all your money on weed

Losers
    Not me we can grow our own. I was just asking a question with current prices.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

i spend $20 on weed every 2 weeks, weekend use only

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    i spend $20 on weed every 2 weeks, weekend use only
    Hookup? Mids? Mexi brick?

How does that last 2 weeks. Even if vaporizing I'd run through that in a day.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Used to take me nearly 6 months to smoke qtr.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Can say that about anything including gambling

A vice can be part of someone's life or run their life....any vice

Weed is one of the most mild vices out there actually