Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Joe Biden +10000/Bernie Sanders +10000 still possible arb bets.

could take them then hedge out.

Julian Assange:
    "We have more info and we will publish everything when the time is right some of these materials can get Hillary Clinton to lose the nomination,will Bernie Sanders get the nomination as far as I know he is second in line and hold the remaining delegates if Clinton loses the nomination"

More news on Hillary funding ISIS (Bing)

note: Atty. Gen. Lynch is on record saying she would indict Hillary Clinton
    if the F.B.I. made that recommendation.

F.B.I. and D.O.J. are both still investigating Crooked Hillary.
    New emails reveal secret conduct: (Bing)

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

It's easy for Lynch to say she would indict when she doesn't have to make the decision; Clinton could be on video fukking Bin Laden and most of her supporters would still vote for her.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and BennyBigNuts

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Time to start doubling down on your crazy pills snowball.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

What are odds on reagan?

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Eagerly awaiting the October suprise

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I thought this was health related actually.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

100-1 not nearly enough. I thought it was 1,000-1. Might bite at that.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

she is old enough to die easily

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Odds of her dying in the next 2 months are far less than 100-1.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

If she has a stroke on stage at the debate with Trump then maybe she gets removed from the campaign.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    It's easy for Lynch to say she would indict when she doesn't have to make the decision; Clinton could be on video fukking Bin Laden and most of her supporters would still vote for her.
    And Trump himself said that he could walk onto Broadway and start shooting people and not lose supporters.

What does that say about the "supporters" of both of them...
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Wikileaks claims to have enough to indict her for crimes.

We know she sold American weapons to the Saudis for money to the Clinton Foundation.
    Those weapons were given to ISIS and Al-Queda, and Bahrain and Yemen.

If she acted on this on her own and took the money to the Clinton Foundation it is
    illegal on numerous levels, watch out for Wikileaks ...you know she must be absolutely
    terrified of what's going to be made public soon. She's getting sick over it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    And Trump himself said that he could walk onto Broadway and start shooting people and not lose supporters.

What does that say about the "supporters" of both of them...
    To answer your question ... its says absolutely nothing about his supporters except maybe they appreciate his sense of humor. It was a joke. A simple little joke. The fact that it still triggers some of you guys is friggin awesome! The fact that it still triggers someone in Australia is even more awesome.
    Points Awarded:

sheepgotwool gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Wikileaks claims to have enough to indict her for crimes.

We know she sold American weapons to the Saudis for money to the Clinton Foundation.
    Those weapons were given to ISIS and Al-Queda, and Bahrain and Yemen.

If she acted on this on her own and took the money to the Clinton Foundation it is
    illegal on numerous levels, watch out for Wikileaks ...you know she must be absolutely
    terrified of what's going to be made public soon. She's getting sick over it.
    There's already more than enough to indict her; it isn't going to happen.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    There's already more than enough to indict her; it isn't going to happen.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Who cares. This country went to shyt shortly after 9/11.

The damage is done and is beyond repair.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Who cares. This country went to shyt shortly after 9/11.

The damage is done and is beyond repair.
    It's beyond repair because the Hillary's, Bush's, and Obama's of the world are the ones running this shit into the ground

There's still time to change things for the better but we're running out

Not saying Trump could definitely fix things but Hillary is obviously part of the problem

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

To answer your question ... its says absolutely nothing about his supporters except maybe they appreciate his sense of humor. It was a joke. A simple little joke. The fact that it still triggers some of you guys is friggin awesome! The fact that it still triggers someone in Australia is even more awesome.
    I agree it was a joke. And even kind of refreshing coming out of the mouth of a politician. Although some might also say it shows a lack of forethought.

Anyway, I still think the guys comment I replied to about Hillary and what Trump said do say something about the level of fan culture, and fanaticism, affecting the election.

It really does matter almost nought how badly either of these people are exposed as their supporters* aint going to change their vote for any reason.

That's not healthy if we want free and fair democracy.

* I mean their core rusted on supporters.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24315

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I hope she does..Fukk that corrupt worthless bit*h

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

put it all on bernie, go remove hiLIARy from the herd, and you'll be rollin' in dough

and the world will thank you...

it's a win win situation for sure

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    I hope she does..Fukk that corrupt worthless bit*h
    She's a corrupt worthless bitch, because you bought the hype your boys are putting out.

She hasn't done anything your boys in office haven't done. Calling the kettle black.

Look at her! Don't look at me! It's straight out of the Repub play book.

Let's take a look at them. 5 1/2 years of doing nothing. Obama this, Obama that. Bitch, bitch, bitch.
    2 years having majority. What have they done? Obama this, Obama that. Same ol' shit. Approval rating
    in the teens.

Along comes Trump who baby bullied his way to the top. You guys want someone different, a non
    conformist. Beholden to no one. How do you think he became a billionaire? Cozying up, donating to
    candidates and stiffing. No different than Hillary.

I don't care who you vote for, but I put the blame where it is, Repub congress.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    She's a corrupt worthless bitch, because you bought the hype your boys are putting out.

She hasn't done anything your boys in office haven't done.
    Calling the kettle black.

Look at her! Don't look at me! It's straight out of the Repub play book.

Let's take a look at them. 5 1/2 years of doing nothing. Obama this, Obama that. Bitch, bitch, bitch.
    2 years having majority. What have they done? Obama this, Obama that. Same ol' shit. Approval rating
    in the teens.

Along comes Trump who baby bullied his way to the top. You guys want someone different, a non
    conformist. Beholden to no one. How do you think he became a billionaire? Cozying up, donating to
    candidates and stiffing. No different than Hillary.

I don't care who you vote for, but I put the blame where it is, Repub congress.
    Vote for me because I am just as corrupt as the next guy.

That's what you get after 8 years of oyster Obama.

so sad that people think this way.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Vote for me because I am just as corrupt as the next guy.

That's what you get after 8 years of oyster Obama.

so sad that people think this way.
    Seems the public feels the same way. Two horrible choices. It will be hold your nose or go eenie meenie miny mo.
    I'm going eenie (Hillary).

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Seems the public feels the same way. Two horrible choices. It will be hold your nose or go eenie meenie miny mo.
    I'm going eenie (Hillary).
    because that is who BLM supports, you're not fooling anyone

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

If Assange really has this shit, why doesn't he just come out with it? He puts himself out there as a noble do-gooder...how is holding back info that will bring down a nominee "until the right time" help anyone???

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    If Assange really has this shit, why doesn't he just come out with it? He puts himself out there as a noble do-gooder...how is holding back info that will bring down a nominee "until the right time" help anyone???
    im guessing less time for her to spin it if it drops a few weeks before election.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    im guessing less time for her to spin it if it drops a few weeks before election.
    Because he thinks electing Donald Trump would be the best thing for the US and the world? Gimme a break

brooks85

that is a good a question I've wondered to myself also. I'd say tht it is either one of these examples or a combination of both;

1. The evidence isn't any more damning that what is already out there. No one can deny she was guilty and comey didn't do his job. So unless this evidence is murder than anything else benghazi related isn't going to matter. And, just about anything else at all isn't going to matter. Think about the rkelly's, d2bets' and even yourself, the reality is your types don't change their minds when the facts change. You just double down. Prove me wrong for once though, please. Until then you can imagine there is nothing that is going to stop someone like you from voting hillary. Admit it.

2. Regardless of how damning the evidence is, even if it is very bad, they obviously want to wait until the debate to release it because the media isn't going to cover it. And, releasing this early gives clinton time to spin it and don't forget this is the woman who made Chris LeHane, the spin master, so that people 2 decades later still say "vast right wing conspiracy" like little sheepy. So, even an extra week of spin from the media would be a huge asset for her.

Timing is everything.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Because he thinks electing Donald Trump would be the best thing for the US and the world? Gimme a break
    i dont know what he thinks. just giving you possible idea why he may be holding on to it

brooks85

I made my post without even seeing brad's, not that either idea was that hard to deduce, yet grease still can't comprehend.

you should probably pay attention to who he is running against and the damage her agenda has already done the past 8 years. Call me crazy but yeah, try keeping up.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Dont have a chance.

Both lifetime losers in politics

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is a good a question I've wondered to myself also. I'd say tht it is either one of these examples or a combination of both;

1. The evidence isn't any more damning that what is already out there. No one can deny she was guilty and comey didn't do his job. So unless this evidence is murder than anything else benghazi related isn't going to matter. And, just about anything else at all isn't going to matter. Think about the rkelly's, d2bets' and even yourself, the reality is your types don't change their minds when the facts change. You just double down. Prove me wrong for once though, please. Until then you can imagine there is nothing that is going to stop someone like you from voting hillary. Admit it.

2. Regardless of how damning the evidence is, even if it is very bad, they obviously want to wait until the debate to release it because the media isn't going to cover it. And, releasing this early gives clinton time to spin it and don't forget this is the woman who made Chris LeHane, the spin master, so that people 2 decades later still say "vast right wing conspiracy" like little sheepy. So, even an extra week of spin from the media would be a huge asset for her.

Timing is everything.
    Both of these scenarios suggest the evidence is not that damning.

And what you said about lefties doubling down rather than changing their mind... the same can be said of radicals on the right. Radicals are radicals regardless of left or right, and the biggest problem I have observed is that nearly all people fit in one box or the other nowadays.

There is a major shortage of moderates.

brooks85

Both of these scenarios suggest the evidence is not that damning.

And what you said about lefties doubling down rather than changing their mind... the same can be said of radicals on the right. Radicals are radicals regardless of left or right, and the biggest problem I have observed is that nearly all people fit in one box or the other nowadays.

There is a major shortage of moderates.
    incorrect.

but I said it specifically about you. You should be more like the moderates you say there is a shortage of, I'll change the second the facts change like an intelligent adult. That is also why I will vote donald trump over hillary. Status quo is no good.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    i dont know what he thinks. just giving you possible idea why he may be holding on to it
    You could be right, but that goes back to my saying his "noble image" is false.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    incorrect.

but I said it specifically about you. You should be more like the moderates you say there is a shortage of, I'll change the second the facts change like an intelligent adult. That is also why I will vote donald trump over hillary. Status quo is no good.

How do you figure I am a lefty?

12 Last