chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

why is the usa great

chico2663

This is why guys like trump feeding off fear of guys like brooks and jibby pisses me off

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Who are the reGUfees?

btw

The number of citizens and long-term residents cutting their official ties to Uncle Sam jumped more than 20% last year to 4,279, according to a CNNMoney analysis of the latest government data. It's a trend that's been increasing in recent years. Many of those severing links are Americans living overseas who are tired of dealing with complicated tax paperwork, a headache that has worsened since new regulations came into effect.
    Eighteen times as many Americans renounced their citizenship or long-term residency in 2015 compared with 2008. Last year was the third record-breaking year in a row.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

chico if you dont like it GTFO

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

We got games...no time for this

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

regufees don't bother me tbh

its refugees that do
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chico2663

Rocket that is old rich people. They want to go because they don't want to be taxed. Show me where young people are doing it. I know some Philippino's go home with their pension to die in a third world country. Cwd I have represented my country by serving her. I don't need donald to save me. I have a couple of friends called smith and wesson that will blast any of those refugees that try shit. But that is what is great about the state of texas. You screw with us and you get lead!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I wish England was abit more like the South to be honest,you guys stick to your roots,I respect that a lot.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

It's not just old people Chico. Lots of young entrepreneurs are doing it also.

Smart money is following your big corporations. Even a freaking Burger King moved to Canada to avoid the tax man.

chico2663

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Smart money is following your big corporations. Even a freaking Burger King moved to Canada to avoid the tax man.
    Telling you mate,the Chinese and the Saudis are behind a lot of it. My old man works in Sheet Metal,theyve lost alot of work to companies in China.

chico2663

That is because the big wigs have gotten greedy. These corps use cheap labor rates which is shameful. They answer to share holders. There is something inherently wrong when a company can make a profit but would rather lay off people to make a bigger profit!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Telling you mate,the Chinese and the Saudis are behind a lot of it. My old man works in Sheet Metal,theyve lost alot of work to companies in China.
    yes china has been producing shit at a loss to take all the jobs.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    yes china has been producing shit at a loss to take all the jobs.
    Their doing a good job of it,I read some article about the Steel Industry,the States were once the dominant producers,China has completely flipped the script.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Constant overspending in US created a very unhealthy tax environment...and not just for corporations, but for regular people as well.
    You have an Engineer who works in Silicon Valley, who makes 130K/year and pays close to 40% in taxes...and that's on top of him living in the most expensive State in US. Some of those guys that I know are barely surviving with that kind of salary.

I know a dude who works for VMWare and makes a bit over 100K and lives in his fukking car...How ridiculous is that?

Until US has some broad tax reform, big corporations will continue to go elsewhere. All that cash is sitting idle overseas, and companies can’t bring it home to reinvest or pay dividends unless they pay the taxes they already tried to avoid.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Canada is safer

packerd_00

Constant overspending in US created a very unhealthy tax environment...and not just for corporations, but for regular people as well.
    You have an Engineer who works in Silicon Valley, who makes 130K/year and pays close to 40% in taxes...and that's on top of him living in the most expensive State in US. Some of those guys that I know are barely surviving with that kind of salary.

I know a dude who works for VMWare and makes a bit over 100K and lives in his fukking car...How ridiculous is that?

Until US has some broad tax reform, big corporations will continue to go elsewhere. All that cash is sitting idle overseas, and companies can’t bring it home to reinvest or pay dividends unless they pay the taxes they already tried to avoid.
    Yeah I hear what your saying,do you reckon they'll be able to fix it if Trump came in to power,he's probably the best person to have as far as Big Buisness goes,thats been his bread and butter most of his adult life.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yeah I hear what your saying,do you reckon they'll be able to fix it if Trump came in to power,he's probably the best person to have as far as Big Buisness goes,thats been his bread and butter most of his adult life.
    Yeah I hear ya mate...unfortunately Trump's chances at becoming the next President are almost as good as Leicester winning the Champions league this season.

chico2663

Their doing a good job of it,I read some article about the Steel Industry,the States were once the dominant producers,China has completely flipped the script.
    My uncle is in the oil business (he builds oil rigs). The chinese were charged a tariff because of what they did to our market. They are thinking of doing it for aluminum. here is a little article for you mate.
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...uty-on-imports
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

chico2663

I have been buying alcoa which is probably a big mistake but if trump does get elected than the stock will double.

packerd_00

Yeah I hear ya mate...unfortunately Trump's chances at becoming the next President are almost as good as Leicester winning the Champions league this season.
    Lol! Yeah that's like lightning striking twice,probably never see something like that happening again.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    My uncle is in the oil business (he builds oil rigs). The chinese were charged a tariff because of what they did to our market. They are thinking of doing it for aluminum. here is a little article for you mate.
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...uty-on-imports
    Cheers for that mate,ill definetly give it a read.

chico2663

There is going to be a false flag in next 3 months which will get him elected.Than he will either get impeached or killed. He said he is going to audit the fed and the last person who did that was kennedy.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Rocket gets it... I agree

but on another note.. if hillary does win, I hope texas isn't just talking out of the side of their necks and pulls a brexit... Just maybe more states will follow...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

"because women want to be with us, and men want to be us"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I wish England was abit more like the South to be honest,you guys stick to your roots,I respect that a lot.
    Us foreigners seem to have a more romantic view of the South than it seems like Americans do sometimes.

Planning a road trip for a few weeks next year and going to do about 1500 miles around the South.

chico2663

i'm going to philippines for a wedding

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

it was great . but not so much now because of the infestation

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA is not a great country anymore

It is a melting pot for all the trash

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Us foreigners seem to have a more romantic view of the South than it seems like Americans do sometimes.

Planning a road trip for a few weeks next year and going to do about 1500 miles around the South.
    Nice one mate,anywhere inparticular you wanted to visit while you were down their.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Nice one mate,anywhere inparticular you wanted to visit while you were down their.
    Will be returning from Bash via Atlanta so will start there and thinking a kind of circle heading Sth West to Talladega, then up to Memphis across to Nashville, see a friend in Knoxville then over to Charlotte to check out a NASCAR race shop and the HOF, then down to Charlstown SC, then down to Daytona for the 500 where I am meeting a few people. Depending on time and inclination I may even drive all the way over to new Orleans as it's Mardi Gras that week. or might amble back to Atlanta some other way, through the middle of Alabama maybe. Not really locked in. Just going to land in ATL and pick up a nice rental car and do what I feel like from there

Might even leave right after the 500 and fly to Vegas and spend the last week or so there.

Looking forward to it. Never been to the States before.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

One of the best videos I have ever seen:

Watch Jeff Daniels' rant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpn0vh2Rj0Y

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Regufees?

Regular fees.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

yes because if the Saudis were taking over it would be Shiite Metal

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Will be returning from Bash via Atlanta so will start there and thinking a kind of circle heading Sth West to Talladega, then up to Memphis across to Nashville, see a friend in Knoxville then over to Charlotte to check out a NASCAR race shop and the HOF, then down to Charlstown SC, then down to Daytona for the 500 where I am meeting a few people. Depending on time and inclination I may even drive all the way over to new Orleans as it's Mardi Gras that week. or might amble back to Atlanta some other way, through the middle of Alabama maybe. Not really locked in. Just going to land in ATL and pick up a nice rental car and do what I feel like from there

Might even leave right after the 500 and fly to Vegas and spend the last week or so there.

Looking forward to it. Never been to the States before.
    Have fun in States, mate!

PS: Don't forget to bring ACoochy a fridge magnet from the Land of the Free
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last