USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    maggie fuming n that he found out white ppl actually kill each other more than blacks

fukin guy disputes my facts in one post and uses it to his advantage in another............enough said

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Really? Nike is a multi-billion dollar business because of blacks buying $200 sneakers. Do you know who owns Nike?

They should not pay for sneakers..lol
    U means to tell me Leebrons James don't owns the Nike?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You are so dumb that you think that proves your point when it does the opposite. It is in ratio to their population. That is not a large % for whites. It is a very large % for blacks. Thanks for continuing to show what a fool you are.
    stop wasting your time my man.........he just doesnt get it.........5x more whites on this country then blacks and this is the shit he "googles"

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    But when you factor in the population, the numbers look quite disproportionate.
    so now white people are smart enough to factor in population when looking at stats, amazing.
    since, yall are finally advanced enough to understand how ratios work. lets look at some more.
    if you go by population, blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed by police officers than whites. black children are 18x more likely to be tried as adults for the SAME crimes as whites.

crime is an economic thing, not a race thing. blacks arent killing each other because theyre black. theyre killing each other because they are poor, the same reason whites are killing each other.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

white people fuming

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

It seems to have shifted when I posted the stats
    Murder and manslaughter -Whites 4000 / Blacks 4189
    Population - Whites 64% / Hispanic 16% / Blacks 15%
    Nit sure where he's getting his numbers though

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

There was a black guy named Bernie who used to eat at the steakhouse I worked at back in the 90's/early2000's. He would come in several times a week with his mother and they would each get the 12 ounce sirloin medium well with sides of mushrooms. Their bill was usually around $35 and he always left a $10 tip and sometimes would even tip the cooks $5 on top of that. Bernie was retired from the gas company and wasn't super financially well off or anything but leaving a $10 tip(and sometimes $15) on a $35 check was pretty generous.
    I've been stiffed by white people before (shock and awe, right), proving anyone can be an asshole.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

blacks spend too much.
    i dont wear nikes either.

man stfu, tell these dumbass white people to stop making these threads. dont talk to me about it.
    Do you eat food? Like chicken, steak, fruit, bread, veggies, chips, soda, water?

Surprise, surprise..white people make that too.

Should you go on a shoplifting spree?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

so now white people are smart enough to factor in population when looking at stats, amazing.
    since, yall are finally advanced enough to understand how ratios work. lets look at some more.
    if you go by population, blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed by police officers than whites. black children are 18x more likely to be tried as adults for the SAME crimes as whites.

crime is an economic thing, not a race thing. blacks arent killing each other because theyre black. theyre killing each other because they are poor, the same reason whites are killing each other.
    Did Wade's cousin get killed because she was poor?

What cities are all of the poor white people gunning each other down like they are in Chicago?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

white people just wanna be racist in peace, im sorry for disturbing your rally guys. continue

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Did Wade's cousin get killed because she was poor?

What cities are all of the poor white people gunning each other down like they are in Chicago?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks the laughing stock race

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Exactly.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Wrong again. I am poor and white. The reason i don't get shot is because i don't break the law. I know that is too complicated for a professional victim and criminal apologist like you.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Let the thugs in the inner cities, black and white, keep offing each other. None of my concern. That's what happen when all of these damn babies are born out of wedlock.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Wrong again. I am poor and white. The reason i don't get shot is because i don't break the law. I know that is too complicated for a professional victim and criminal apologist like you.
    hey man, i taught you something today. you should prefer to me as your teacher. I would like for you to look at me as a father figure

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks the laughing stock race
    leave it to JJ to drop a bombshell

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

so hippy what can white America do to fix the poor black population and stop all these murders

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

your comprehension skills are very poor my son. what is your skype? i will read to you every tuesday and thursday night.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

hey man, i taught you something today. you should prefer to me as your teacher. I would like for you to look at me as a father figure
    Christ someone please help this guy out

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    so hippy what can white America do to fix the poor black population and stop all these murders
    eliminate the systems they created that halted the black race in the first place.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The black race logo...

A race going backwards

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

my mans found a typo and ran with it
    philly guy mad as shit too

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Hippy posts gifs & one liners and everyone loses their shit

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

eliminate the systems they created that halted the black race in the first place.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I'm black and I ALWAYS tip 15-20%

One time on a Friday night, there was this young black woman that came to deliver a pizza at 11:00 at night. I opened the door and she had pizza dust all over her uniform and looked exhausted. She pulled the single pizza from the bag and apologized for her hands being dirty since staff was low and she had to help make orders as well as deliver them. Said the total was $14 and gave her a $100 bill. She said she couldn't break it because she didn't have enough change. I said don't worry about it, just keep the change. She couldn't believe it and kept saying thank you.

Made her night that day.
    Points Awarded:

slambam gave BigBusiness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mayberry gave BigBusiness 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I make fun of these people too. Not a surprise you feel the same way. Fwiw, I can't, nor do I care to, spend much time on dancing well.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Retard, I used to live in a city with an unemployment rate above 10%, situated across Detroit on the border. There were no jobs. The city didn't have a murder for four years. Detroit has 10 murders a day.

You need to expand on your variables and come back. You know, your independent and dependent variables?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

im going to keep educating my children. white people have always done everything they can to limit black people.

By 1921, membership in the Ku Klux Klan was rapidly spreading throughout America and an active chapter had been formed in Tulsa. The riot was triggered over a Memorial Day weekend by a report The Greenwood section of Tulsa had several extremely wealthy black entrepeneurs, and was called the "Black Wallstreet" of America by some journalists. in two white newspapers that a black youth had tried to rape -- or at least assault -- a young white woman elevator operator. One of the newspapers allegedly editorialized that the youth ought to be hanged. Rumors raced through the black community that a lynch mob was planning to hang the youth. A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station with the intention of preventing a lynching from occurring. There was no lynch mob but a confrontation developed between blacks and whites; shots were fired and some whites were killed. As the news spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded. Thousands of whites rampaged through the black community, killing men and women, burning and looting stores and homes. Some blacks claimed that policemen had joined the mob; others claimed that a machine gun was fired into the black community and a plane dropped sticks of dynamite. When the National Guard arrived, it arrested blacks rather than white rioters. Some four thousand to five thousand men and women were held in custody for several days before being released. No whites were arrested even though many of the mob members openly boasted of what they did. On May 31 and June 1, 1921, hundreds of whites led a racially motivated attack on the black community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, killing some 300 people, mostly blacks. The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, then the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, some for as many as eight days.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

my mans found a typo and ran with it
    philly guy mad as shit too
    hippy im not mad, trust me.....just having some fun before heading out to dinner...........you're seriously making yourself look more and more like an asshole with every reply.....carry on though

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Retard, I used to live in a city with an unemployment rate above 10%, situated across Detroit on the border. There were no jobs. The city didn't have a murder for four years. Detroit has 10 murders a day.

You need to expand on your variables and come back. You know, your independent and dependent variables?
    you need to expand on these nuts

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    hippy im not mad, trust me.....just having some fun before heading out to dinner...........you're seriously making yourself look more and more like an asshole with every reply.....carry on though
    fuming

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

First 12345 ... Last