Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

No Spoiler Highlights?

Does anyone know where I can watch highlights for the major US sports that don't give the score on the main video page or at the beginning of the video?

For NBA I've used Wikihoops.
    For NFL, I just kind of cover the screen and press the highlights button.

I need for NHL and MLB.

I used to go to Don't Tell Me The Score for NHL, which gives official highlights, but I've noticed they just use the broadcast of the team that wins, so you know who wins as soon as the video starts.

The same for MLB. I used MLB Media Center, which doesn't have any spoilers and are official highlights, but you soon realize again they just use the broadcast of the winning team, and it takes all the fun out of it when you know who wins as soon as you press play.

Anyone know of any other sites which give video highlights without the spoilers?

Thanks

Masu485

No ideas?

Masu485

Gonna bump this one more time for NHL season.

Just wanna watch 3-4 minute spoiler free highlights.

I don't know why for NHL and MLB they use the winner's broadcast for highlights, it's so annoying.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there a market for people who don't want sports spoilers??

I'd imagine if you use the right keywords YouTube probably has something..??

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

This is a funny thread

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Have you tried Ebay?

Masu485

There's a huge market for it. There is a subbreddit just for spoiler free soccer highlights which is incredibly useful. Wikihoops is great for NBA. NFL doesn't post spoilers on their video page.

MLB and NHL use the winner's broadcasts when showing highlights, so you know who wins as soon as the game starts.

The appeal is feeling like you're watching the whole game, but if you want to follow each game, you can't spend 2-3 hours watching each full game everyday.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

There is an epic video on here about somebody dvr one game and watch the other and put towels at bottom of tv to block the bottom line scoreboard

man it was so long ago when I used to post regularly here in PT...

i cant remember or find it