baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Some solid posts here. How come in schools there can be a scholarship for only African American students. But there can't be a scholarship for not Caucasian students. How come in television there can be a channel called BET , but there is no WET. I will admit what happened to them as a people a long time ago is completely awful, but now it has gotten so bad that it seems like if you are anything but white there is entitlement programs for you or job preference or academic bonus points in yor application. The whole system is flawed whether your white brown yellow purple red green or whatever. Our politicians are all corrupt republican or democrat. Hilary just happens to be the most

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I totally support Kaep's right to choose not to stand. I think he's a complete fake and total fukkin idiot for doing so
    That's mental gymnastics to try and sit on a fence and look down on everyone on both sides.

You do not "totally support" anyone's right to take an unpopular stand if the response is to join a lynch mob vilifying him.

I agree that everyone should have the right to act and react as they feel necessary but it doesn't jive wanting to say I support the freedom to protest or speak or whatever, and then claim it's also fine to lynch anyone who does not meet your personal standards of correctness.

You can hate that he uses that symbol to protest and can disagree. But shouting him down and calling for his career to be ended is no more than a demand to observe political correctness or face the consequences.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

What's hypocritical? If you didn't realize conservatives hate this false narrative of black people being oppressed like its te 1800s . Who's getting away with murder of black people? Cause it seems like every instance that there is this phony outrage it's a criminal that gets killed, cry me a ficking river
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's funny how many pile in totally unaware what hypocrites they are acting like.

And even come back after your comment trying to say they don't even get your point

Although I shouldn't laugh about it, as it's really on the pathetic side to watch how easy it is to get a herd of Americans chest pounding without engaging their brains.

KingJD31

This dialogue isn't very "progressive" this is only creating more tension and stiring up the pot for the next cop to be legit murdered unlike a criminal waving a gun at a cop and people rioting

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I think the issue that many have is the stance groups like black lives matter take with regard to the very small percentage of black deaths caused by white people. Then not looking at the actual facts & statistics (black on black crime - number of deaths by police against white people) and it seems very hypocritical. A good reference point are actual FBI crime statistics. Interesting reading
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 08-28-16 at 09:59 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Is it?

Look....just because nobody gives a Fukk about your country, doesn't mean we don't give a Fukk about ours. I know all you libtard hipster doofus fukks love to come into threads like this screaming of hypocrisy, but explain exactly how this is such?

I totally support Kaep's right to choose not to stand. I think he's a complete fake and total fukkin idiot for doing so, but I don't want him hung for doing what he did. It's his right as an American. Just as its mine to say what a total fake-ass dumbfukk wannabe he is.

I would hope coochy, if nothing else, has taught fellow foreigners that they look like fukkin retards coming into threads about American things and spouting off when absolutely no one gives a Fukk about their opinion.

Now THAT'S what's really on the pathetic side.
    well said.
    Opinions like yours (although spot on) are gonna be attacked by the media, SJW's, PC police and and just about anyone else who believes that you have the right to say anything you wish, just as long as you don't disagree with them. Get used to it.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    Some solid posts here. How come in schools there can be a scholarship for only African American students. But there can't be a scholarship for not Caucasian students. How come in television there can be a channel called BET , but there is no WET. I will admit what happened to them as a people a long time ago is completely awful, but now it has gotten so bad that it seems like if you are anything but white there is entitlement programs for you or job preference or academic bonus points in yor application. The whole system is flawed whether your white brown yellow purple red green or whatever. Our politicians are all corrupt republican or democrat. Hilary just happens to be the most
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    What's hypocritical? If you didn't realize conservatives hate this false narrative of black people being oppressed like its te 1800s . Who's getting away with murder of black people? Cause it seems like every instance that there is this phony outrage it's a criminal that gets killed, cry me a ficking river
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I think the issue that many have is the stance groups like black lives matter take with regard to the very small percentage of black deaths caused by white people. Then not looking at the actual facts & statistics (black on black crime - number of deaths by police against white people) and it seems very hypocritical. A good reference point are actual FBI crime statistics. Interesting reading

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

This page will lower iq 50 points just for clicking it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trytrytry

KingJD31

That's the shit that gets me, employers go out of their way to hire different races which is total bullshit it should be who's the most qualified but that's the way it is. I'll always point out the nypd for this bullshit of how the hiring process works but if you're a minority all you need to do is move to ny get two years at John jay and you'll be making 6 figure salary, pension, benefits in no time
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post

KingJD31

Wahhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    It would not be hypocritical if the argument was about his opinion of black people being oppressed. But the thread appears to be more about complaining that he should not have dared express his opinion in the way he did.

I agree that it was a bit of a dick move btw.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

This page will lower iq 50 points just for clicking it
    Only if you let it. These threads are great poster mental retardation tests. Results are in and most of these fuks are full blown Corky

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Is he being politically correct?

he wasn't making all this noise until he met his BLM activist GF and converted to Islam in the off season. The guy is so lost in life he has no clue what he should stand for. Why is he celebrating the 4th of July and partying? Remember the pic of him wearing the Dolphin hat? Obviously it's not the country but the niners he is mad at because he flat out can't accurately throw and got overpaid

I would wager that if his engagement to his GF broke off he would assume a new outlook of whoever is bending his ear next....

i think he should be donating or doing something for other orphaned kids who will never make the money he does and then he might find some substance and peace knowing he is helping a cause that he can relate to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks so racist

Starting not to like them
    Anymore

Might only start taking to whites

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks so racist

Anymore

What about Asians? They are people to u know.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks so racist

Anymore

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Colin talks like he is the top NFL star. Injuries are more popular than him.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    You can't forget to stand when 50,000 other people are standing around u.
    Have you been to a Braves game lately? You should be happy to find 2000 fans on a Tuesday night game. If you are seating at the upper level seats by yourself you can forget if you are posting at SBR at the same time.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    He converted to Islam in the offseason.

Now he hates America.

Could be a coincidence.
    I wasn't aware he had.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's funny how many pile in totally unaware what hypocrites they are acting like.

And even come back after your comment trying to say they don't even get your point

Although I shouldn't laugh about it, as it's really on the pathetic side to watch how easy it is to get a herd of Americans chest pounding without engaging their brains.
    Mate doesn't matter where your from,you should stand for your anthem.

jjgold

He made a jackass out of himself

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Mate doesn't matter where your from,you should stand for your anthem.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

If the Donald becomes Prez, he will deport him. If Hillary wins, she will make him a cabinet member.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Since he will be sitting on the bench, I am sure he was just finding the best possible seat before anyone else

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Not trying to make this a race issue Mr. Hippy, just presenting the facts. Hoping this raises your IQ level just a bit.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.
    More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.
    – FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.
    – FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.
    According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Boy you too dumb to argue w me if that's what you gonna open with run along

DwightShrute

jjgold

Blacks are going to get frozen out in white America

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    He's no better than Russell Wilson who claims to be a Christian, but canceled his wedding in North Carolina because North Carolina refuses to allow freaks into the restroom of choice.
    Why is that? You can still be Christian and think the law in NC is discriminatory.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    well said.
    Opinions like yours (although spot on) are gonna be attacked by the media, SJW's, PC police and and just about anyone else who believes that you have the right to say anything you wish, just as long as you don't disagree with them. Get used to it.
    The people who hate the PC police are the ones who are upset with Kaepernick.

What he did was most definitely not PC.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The people who hate the PC police are the ones who are upset with Kaepernick.

What he did was most definitely not PC.
    sigh

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Boy you too dumb to argue w me if that's what you gonna open with run along
    great english.............you're probably right

thats always the answer when presented with facts

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    If the Donald becomes Prez, he will deport him. If Hillary wins, she will make him a cabinet member.
    Where do you deport native born citizens to?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    sigh
    You think what he did was PC?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Another locker room Chip Kelly has no control over. Go back to college bitch

First ... 45678910 ... Last