JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Muslims own Trillions of dollars worth of property in the United States, what the fukk are you talking about? You don't need balls and need to perform unpatriotic acts when you are already advancing your culture.

And Asians? We were at war with the Japanese back in the 40's and they are doing just fine right now in this country.
    Asians own half the real estate here in America and Canada practically.. The Asian poor sectors don't bitch and moaning like Blacks do.. It's always the blacks and I believe they actually have more opportunity then Asians, Indians and Muslims here in America if you wanna really speak the truth.

Asians, Jews and Muslims typically help their own people, can't say the same about the Blacks. That's the real problem IMO..

I speak with wealthy black men and women from time to time and they'll agree with everything I'm posting and saying..

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    What has really been done to accomplish anything resembling change by this "movement?" Blocking traffic on interstates, thereby disregarding the rights of others because you believe your rights have been infringed upon. Burning down and destroying property, while harassing people based on skin color (whites in a vid filmed in Milwaukee). You know, I guess it is okay to be racist, just not against certain people.

Folks have the freedom in this country to follow the same path you have. Graduate high school and in many cases get free degree opportunities, but apparently some people can't be bothered with hard work and become nothing more than failures. Once they become failures, they'd like to lay blame retroactively on someone/something else. That's an issue with accountability that we have in this country.

I have an example of our lack of accountability in this country (it also shows ignorance by me, regarding the law). I once committed an idiotic crime. When my court date arrived and I stood before the judge, I plead guilty. The prosecutor and judge were aghast, and made me get counsel. It was if they couldn't believe someone would just own up to their own mistakes and face the consequences associated with their actions.
    the penetrate does this have to do with folk being pulled over for a broken tail light ending up dead somehow? people are mad because there has been no accountability for the lives that have been unjustly lost. you get on here with some self righteous rant about the right path and some bullshit. What does the right path have to do with a guy being choked out and killed by the cops?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What has really been done to accomplish anything resembling change by this "movement?" Blocking traffic on interstates, thereby disregarding the rights of others because you believe your rights have been infringed upon. Burning down and destroying property, while harassing people based on skin color (whites in a vid filmed in Milwaukee). You know, I guess it is okay to be racist, just not against certain people.

Folks have the freedom in this country to follow the same path you have. Graduate high school and in many cases get free degree opportunities, but apparently some people can't be bothered with hard work and become nothing more than failures. Once they become failures, they'd like to lay blame retroactively on someone/something else. That's an issue with accountability that we have in this country.

I have an example of our lack of accountability in this country (it also shows ignorance by me, regarding the law). I once committed an idiotic crime. When my court date arrived and I stood before the judge, I plead guilty. The prosecutor and judge were aghast, and made me get counsel. It was if they couldn't believe someone would just own up to their own mistakes and face the consequences associated with their actions.
    This guy gets it!!!!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    white people hide behind the guise of patriotism..
    what ryan lock did was 100x worse but all these "patriots" weren't burning their speedos and hoping hed hit his head jumping in the pool then.
    yall so FOS
    What Ryan Lochte did was nowhere close to what dumbfukk Kap did. Not even close.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

smittyallsports

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That was just a figure of speech.. I don't think Asians, Muslims and or Blacks have it bad living here in America if they apply themselves and stay in school, read books, save money and start a small business... Schools don't discriminate against color and race in America, books don't either.. If you are qualified for a tech, medical, or business job chances are if you interview and are friendly in nature you will get the job regardless of color or race.. You can apply for a business loan and get it regardless of color as well..

Remember Obama is Black and he was elected by the people of America to become President at the highest position.. How is that possible if America still discriminates like blacks claim? It's all hog wash... Come to a major city and blacks have just as much opportunity as whites I believe or it's very close..

That's keeping it real.. Pulling the race card is an excuse for personal failure in any race.. This is America and if you are green in color you can make it happen..
    you are a complete moron. You have no idea when and where people discriminate. Do you know everyone in america? And "have it just as bad" is certainly a figure of speech. It's the figure of speech you chose. And it tells us all that you are a moron. Your point of it being just a figure of speech makes no sense. That is no defense. You were trying to say something. And you did. You got called on it. You see when you speak that shit out how ignorant you actually are. You didn't choose "have it just as good". I believe there is a reason for that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    you are a complete moron. You have no idea when and where people discriminate. Do you know everyone in america? And "have it just as bad" is certainly a figure of speech. It's the figure of speech you chose. And it tells us all that you are a moron. Your point of it being just a figure of speech makes no sense. That is no defense. You were trying to say something. And you did. You got called on it. You see when you speak that shit out how ignorant you actually are. You didn't choose "have it just as good". I believe there is a reason for that.
    Choosing to insult me rather then reason out your discrimination claims shows your immaturity.. Just like BLM people.. Can't be reasoned with, just hateful and complaining.. News flash there is racism and discrimination in every race not just the black race here in America..

Being white, if I walk into a bad part of South Central LA or the LBC with a pro white Trump shirt on I'll probably get jumped and called every racial name in the book. Black man walks into my rich white neighborhood wearing a white hate shirt he won't get touched or called one name..

So a few racist cops messed with black people in the hoods, it happens.. File a complaint at the police station, write a letter to the news station, try to film it next time, but don't burn down cities and block traffic with your hate message and BLM crap..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-31-16 at 12:37 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

the penetrate does this have to do with folk being pulled over for a broken tail light ending up dead somehow? people are mad because there has been no accountability for the lives that have been unjustly lost. you get on here with some self righteous rant about the right path and some bullshit. What does the right path have to do with a guy being choked out and killed by the cops?

Once again, events like these occur so rarely that the average person does not need to worry about it happening to them. Too much news coverage has led to the belief, by those that can be swayed, that we have some sort of epidemic, which I don't believe we do.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    white people hide behind the guise of patriotism..
    what ryan lock did was 100x worse but all these "patriots" weren't burning their speedos and hoping hed hit his head jumping in the pool then.
    yall so FOS
    You are not realizing the important thing, no one is supporting Lochte and everyone thinks he is an asshole, so there is no debate. That is why there is no 10+ page thread about him.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You are the guy who filled out fraudulent paperwork to get food stamps, correct? Maybe it was just another troll job by you.
    Yea i was just trolling him. I cant get food stamps.

nchange doesnt happen overnight. And i also stated that I dont agre with every single method of protesting. But dont just say that they dont have legitemate arguements.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Look, pal. No one here hates black people. I certainly don't.

This outrage is about some douche disrespecting thousands upon thousands of people's lives that were sacrificed, and he doesn't even have the decency to stand for them. If it was Tom Brady refusing to stand, for whatever reason, I would be saying the same thing.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. You're in school and excelling - great. You do volunteer work - great. You're a nice guy to people - great. You've already conquered the secret into having a successful life. You work hard, you make the most of your opportunities, and you treat people with respect. And try not to knock up any honeys, you dig?

That's it, man.

That's fukking it.

Now let's get to more important matters. Maybe you've got some inside information. Do the Seminoles cover the 4.5 on Monday night?
    I understand. But did you hear his interview? He is not doing anything to disrespect the soldiers in the USA. He even gave the upmost respect to him during his interview and thanking them for their sacrifices. Look past that and really listen to the substance of his protest. The flag doest represent ONLY the military. It represents america as a whole. The land of the free, etc. But its not the land of the equality. And that is well documented and can be proven. So why should i stand and praise this nation that is representing a lie. I personally would stand, but he has the right to do as he pleases. Either way, its a moot point. Everyone has their opinion.

on a good note, fsu will win. Ive sat and watched these kids pratice and they look legit. The new qb has great chemistry with his recievers. Expect cook to hold the fort down for the first game though. I would say fsu covers and wins by 7. I wont call it a blowout, but we should win without much of a scare. Im laying 300 on fsu. Ill be in the student section too. Im excited! Bol!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Jibby is is very Trumpesque when it comes to back tracking after speaking before thinking. ( another Trumpesque trait).

smittyallsports

Once again, events like these occur so rarely that the average person does not need to worry about it happening to them. Too much news coverage has led to the belief, by those that can be swayed, that we have some sort of epidemic, which I don't believe we do.
    I do agree with some of this. I think the flames are being fanned so to speak. But what is not blown out of proportion is the harassment by cops in general. It may not end all the time in murder and a huge story. It's being pulled over and checked out without doing anything wrong. I have seen guys cuffed and held up for two hours for doing nothing wrong. These things probably don't affect you so you don't believe there is an 'epidemic'. There is plenty of data available that says black people are profiled and pulled over at a much higher rate than any other race. And also, I'd like to know how you would possibly know which people need to worry about this happening to them. As you suggest the average person need not worry. While I do agree the flames are being fanned in some ways, there are flames in the first place.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Kermit, speaking of unpatriotic....
    Whats more unpatriotic than Trump telling you that your country isnt great anymore?
    Is 20 million on unemployment great? 10 million on welfare great? 7 million homeless great? Is it unpatriotic to tell the truth because that's all Trump is doing.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I completely disagree with your position irish.
    All countries have unemplyment. Most countries provide subsidies to take care of their less fortunate.

Try not to confuse or contort the definition of a patriot or patriotism.

It is simple. It is love for your country.

How can you love your country when you dont love those who live in it?

smittyallsports

Choosing to insult me rather then reason out your discrimination claims shows your immaturity.. Just like BLM people.. Can't be reasoned with, just hateful and complaining.. News flash there is racism and discrimination in every race not just the black race here in America..

Being white, if I walk into a bad part of South Central LA or the LBC with a pro white Trump shirt on I'll probably get jumped and called every racial name in the book. Black man walks into my rich white neighborhood wearing a white hate shirt he won't get touched or called one name..

So a few racist cops messed with black people in the hoods, it happens.. File a complaint at the police station, write a letter to the news station, try to film it next time, but don't burn down cities and block traffic with your hate message and BLM crap..
    Well we do know morons exist. I don't think recognizing one makes me immature. Just my opinion. Noting other examples of hypothetical racism doesn't justify anything. Black man walks into your rich white neighborhood my not be jumped on by anybody. But the cops will probably be called. And after that who knows what is going to happen. And quite frankly, if I walk through south central LA I may get pummeled as well. You don't need to be white and have a trump shirt on to get beat in south central. You are still the prototypical moron in my humble estimation of what a moron is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Keeping it real -

Instead of being embarrassed and ashamed to be on welfare, food stamps, faking disability in the black communities they celebrate it like winning the lotto, it's a good and great thing in other words.. They do everything after that "not" to get off it but but rather will fake job interviews, injuries and do just about anything to stay on the dole for as long as possible.

It's no longer "what can you do for your Country but what can your Country do for you" in the hoods and ghetto's of America..

I've seen this first hand and know this to be true.. It very disappointing to see. ..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well we do know morons exist. I don't think recognizing one makes me immature. Just my opinion. Noting other examples of hypothetical racism doesn't justify anything. Black man walks into your rich white neighborhood my not be jumped on by anybody. But the cops will probably be called. And after that who knows what is going to happen. And quite frankly, if I walk through south central LA I may get pummeled as well. You don't need to be white and have a trump shirt on to get beat in south central. You are still the prototypical moron in my humble estimation of what a moron is.
    Ok if you say so..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Youre aware kennedy was a dem right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Youre aware kennedy was a dem right?
    Yep and a very good President IMO.. It's a damn shame he got his head blown off by a nut bag..

Jayster news flash, I voted for Obama twice.. The second time was a mistake.. Today I don't like the 20 trill National debt, Islamic threat, racial division, corporate corruption, illegal immigration onslaught, healthcare, tax system, etc. and the direction this Country is headed.. I want change and Trump represents that.. Not Hillary or Obama anymore..

That's why I will vote for Trump and not Hillary if you must know... I will vote for the best President regardless of party in every election.. That's why I call myself Independent..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Manny0825

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

John legend

"For those defending the current anthem, do you really truly love that song?" Legend, 37, tweeted. "I don't and I'm very good at singing it. Like, one of the best."

#merica

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Unless you have George Zimmerman working neighborhood watch that night.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

how many retired marines does it take to get an ignorant piece of trash on his feet?

we find out tonight

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    how many retired marines does it take to get an ignorant piece of trash on his feet?

we find out tonight
    hopefully they just get a sniper in the stadium...standing or sitting won't fukking matter

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

ppl more worried about this dumb shyt than real life issues and real terrorist lmao. The media does its magic again on you dumbfucks...anyway carry on

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Looks like Kaeperdick is just making things worse for himself

Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police

The 49ers QB has been wearing an interesting pair of socks during practice

Colin Kaepernick's popularity with police officers has slowly been decreasing ever since Sunday when he revealed that a big reason he's protesting the national anthem is due to the police brutality that's taking place in this country.
    During an interview on Sunday, Kaepernick said that police brutality against minorities has to stop if he's ever going to stand for the national anthem again.
    "People of color have been targeted by police," Kaepernick said. "So that's a large part of it and they're government officials. They are put in place by the government. So that's something that this country has to change. There's things we can do to hold them more accountable. Make those standards higher. You have people that practice law and are lawyers and go to school for eight years, but you can become a cop in six months and don't have to have the same amount of training as a cosmetologist."
    After Kaepernick's interview, the San Francisco Police Officers Association sent out a letter blasting his comments.
    Well, if they weren't happy with his comments, they're probably not going to like his practice socks.
    It appears that over the past few weeks, Kaepernick has been wearing socks that show a pig in a cop's hat.
    <figure class="image-embed pull-none image-large"><figcaption class="image-embed-figcaption">Colin Kaepernick has some interesting socks. USATSI </figcaption></figure> The quarterback has been wearing them since at least Aug. 10.
    Kaepernick hasn't been asked about his socks yet, but it wouldn't be shocking to find out that it's part of his statement that he's trying to make against police brutality.
    It's definitely no accident that Kaepernick's wearing these in practice, and there's also no question that the socks were designed to make fun of cops.
    If police officers were supporting Kaepernick's cause before, something like this, as small as it is, might cause them to reconsider, just as the SFPD did after he made his comments on Sunday.
    The 49ers quarterback will be in San Diego this week, where he's expected to continue his protest during a celebration where the Chargers will be honoring 240 military members before the national anthem.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Looks like the establishment I mean media will try to mix cops with military.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave khicks26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Manny0825

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Looks like Kaeperdick is just making things worse for himself.
    by travelling back in time 3 weeks

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    John legend

"For those defending the current anthem, do you really truly love that song?" Legend, 37, tweeted. "I don't and I'm very good at singing it. Like, one of the best."

#merica
    Well, I guarantee nobody here has it on their Ipod.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Unless you have George Zimmerman working neighborhood watch that night.
    Thanks for the one example.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    by travelling back in time 3 weeks
    it is traveling...with one L
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I think you meant One...with a E

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I think you meant One...with a E
    no I meant one with lowercase o

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Actually both are correct...

Travelling is British English , traveling is American.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Actually both are correct...

Travelling is British English , traveling is American.
    we're talking American sports here

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last