ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Crickets..............Nothing to say dumb fock!!lol good nite to all the diock suckn white focks and all the Jibby lipped Nigerian brothers. Hope the rooster roaches aren't bad in your hood I pay for!!

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do you guys want to PM me your cokk pictures, and we can settle things?
    Giant you must like people that sends cokk picture because your avatar is a guy that did just that.
    Strange...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Giant you must like people that sends cokk picture because your avatar is a guy that did just that.
    Strange...
    Link?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Micheal Vick tortured and killed dogs and he is still in the league. Kaepernick didn't do anything wrong. It's freedom of speech. It's covered in the constitution. Forefathers didn't even have a national anthem. It's something that was invented later.
    That is all true. Everyone else is voicing their freedom of speech as well. Does it really matter that a retarded person didn't stand for the National Anthem?? Even burning the flag is protected. He just has to deal with it now.

maggiethebestdog

Link?
    Are you sure Dr. Phil didn't send a picture of his junk to Oprah???

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Strange...
    Dr Phil sent you a cokk picture?? Prove it!

No, seriously. Please post. I'm very intrigued.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

maggiethebestdog

Now that i think of it, it is more likely that Oprah would send a picture of her dikk to someone.

ZINISTER

Link?
    He paid the lady off to drop the charges. You don't see a total douche when you look at him? Not a very good judge of character. When you have high character like me it is easier.lol

ZINISTER

Dr. Phil and his wife are two of the biggest phony focks on TV. Pull up a recent pic of these two plastic faced focks.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Are you sure Dr. Phil didn't send a picture of his junk to Oprah???
    He did become a quick favorite on her show.

Not that I watch that crap or anything, it's what Opie told me.

He paid the lady off to drop the charges. You don't see a total douche when you look at him? Not a very good judge of character. When you have high character like me it is easier.lol
    I don't see anything about these allegations on Google.
    Last edited by The Giant; 08-29-16 at 09:56 PM.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    High IQ. No degree
    What's your occupation. I'm a janitor.

ZINISTER

Standing up for Dr. Phil/ You are a real fruit loop

The Giant

I was actually hoping for a good laugh.

ZINISTER

I was actually hoping for a good laugh.
    Later Giant! Going to bed. Enjoy

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Crickets..............Nothing to say dumb fock!!lol good nite to all the diock suckn white focks and all the Jibby lipped Nigerian brothers. Hope the rooster roaches aren't bad in your hood I pay for!!

Lol @ rooster roaches

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Strange...

He did become a quick favorite on her show.

Not that I watch that crap or anything, it's what Opie told me.

I don't see anything about these allegations on Google.
    Zinmeister
    Sure that you don't have Dr. Phil mixed-up
    with this character??
    Anthony Weiner

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

I hope the POS plays. I'm sure there are more than a few defensive players with military connections, family members that served or even died in action. They would LOVE to take a shot at this jackass in the open field!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Wanna know why the hoods are crap and why all this black lives matter crap is happening.. Don Lemon on CNN a liberal news media guy says it best and then rambles on of course...

72% of blacks have babies out of wedlock.. Highest number of any other race here in America.. You raise kids up with out a father and a suspect irresponsible mother bad things usually happen to that kid.. Black Lives Matter should represent that 72% of fatherless kids born out of wedlock ratio and that should really be the problem, not some random white cop here and there that gone racist..

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...frican-americ/

Dwayne Wade (NBA star) cousin just got shot and killed and not by a white cop but by 2 black thugs.. Happens every day in every ghetto.. Blacks killing blacks... This is the real world.. Krapernick needs to wake up..

http://deadspin.com/two-men-charged-...sin-1785905739
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-29-16 at 10:43 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I hope the POS plays. I'm sure there are more than a few defensive players with military connections, family members that served or even died in action. They would LOVE to take a shot at this jackass in the open field!
    Hey dikhead i thought they fought for our freedom which would mean he could voice his opinion. The guy is a jackass to take this type of forum to get out a message of his just like u fukheads who are all pissed off about it. Get a fukin life for goodness sakes.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

• Hiding money offshore, moving jobs offshore, supporting oppresive (or worse) regimes - Patriots
    • Refuse to fill a supreme court vacancy - Patriots
    • Won't stand during the Natl Anthem - Traitor

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    If the Milwaukee rioters were trying to make a point, the unrest would still be in progress. These people were probably just bored and succumbed to mob mentality. All they did was destroy property and harass people.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wanna know why the hoods are crap and why all this black lives matter crap is happening.. Don Lemon on CNN a liberal news media guy says it best and then rambles on of course...

72% of blacks have babies out of wedlock.. Highest number of any other race here in America.. You raise kids up with out a father and a suspect irresponsible mother bad things usually happen to that kid.. Black Lives Matter should represent that 72% of fatherless kids born out of wedlock ratio and that should really be the problem, not some random white cop here and there that gone racist..

Dwayne Wade (NBA star) cousin just got shot and killed and not by a white cop but by 2 black thugs.. Happens every day in every ghetto.. Blacks killing blacks... This is the real world.. Krapernick needs to wake up..

Lol. Common white guy response.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Eagles rookie Myke Tavvares....trying to be another attention whore...lasted 5 hours and came to his senses about the stupidity and irrelevance he was about to do.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yet you guys are against abortion. Against planned parenthood that supplies contraceptives or the morning after pill.

Are you guys really against it or just don't want to pay for it? Both?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The most ironic part of Kaepernick's little rant about how America oppresses black people and doesn't give them opportunity is that HE is half white and was ADOPTED by two WHITE parents who raised him and got him where he is because his black parent didn't want to be bothered by his dumb ass. Idiot

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The most ironic part of Kaepernick's little rant about how America oppresses black people and doesn't give them opportunity is that HE is half white and was ADOPTED by two WHITE parents who raised him and got him where he is because his black parent didn't want to be bothered by his dumb ass. Idiot
    you know the crazy thing is you could be 100% white and still think black lives are important. shocking i know.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

white people really be using some dumb ass arguments to support their racism lol

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    you know the crazy thing is you could be 100% white and still think black lives are important. shocking i know.
    All lives are important....well....except for those arseholes like murderers rapists and such.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

First off, the song, which was originally written as a poem, didn't become our national anthem until 1931 — which was 117 years after Key wrote it. Most of us have no true idea what in the hell we've been hearing or singing all these years, but as it turns out, Key's full poem actually has a third stanza which few of us have ever heard. In it, he openly celebrates the murder of slaves. Yes, really.

It goes like this:
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave
    From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

While it has always been known that the song was written during American slavery and that when those words about this nation being the "land of the free" didn't apply to the millions who had been held in bondage, few of us had any idea that the song itself was rooted in the celebration of slavery and the murder of Africans in America, who were being hired by the British military to give them strength not only in the War of 1812, but in the Battle of Fort McHenry of 1814. These black men were called the Corps of Colonial Marines and they served valiantly for the British military. Key despised them. He was glad to see them experience terror and death in war — to the point that he wrote a poem about it. That poem is now our national anthem.

While I fundamentally reject the notion that anyone who owned other human beings was either good, moral, or decent, Francis Scott Key left absolutely no doubt that he was a stone cold bigot. He came from generations of plantation owning bigots. They got wealthy off of it. Key, as District Attorney of Washington, fought for slavery and against abolitionists every chance he got. Even when Africans in D.C. were injured or murdered, he stood strong against justice for them. He openly spoke racist words against Africans in America. Key said that they were"a distinct and inferior race of people, which all experience proves to be the greatest evil that afflicts a community."

While San Francisco 49ers quarter back Colin Kaepernick has refused to stand for the national anthem because of the overflowing abundance of modern day injustice in America, he has helped bring to light the fact that this song and its author are deeply rooted in violent white supremacy.

I will never stand for "The Star-Spangled Banner" another day in my damn life. I don't care where I am or who's watching. The statue of the racist Cecil Rhodes, which stood tall in South Africa as a painful relic from white supremacists until March of 2015, was finally removed once and for all. It should've never been erected. It should've been removed a very long time ago, student leaders made it clear that they had had enough.

Like Kaepernick, I've had enough of injustice in America and I've had enough of anthems written by bigots. Colin Kaepernick has provided a spark.

"The Star-Spangled Banner" should've never been made into our national anthem. That President Woodrow Wilson, widely thought to be one of the most bigoted presidents ever elected, chose it as our national anthem, is painfully telling as well. We must do away with it like South Africans did away with their monument to Cecil Rhodes. We must do away with it like South Carolina did with the Confederate Flag over their state house.

Of course, removing the culture of white supremacy does not necessarily remove its effects, but we must simultaneously and passionately address both. I'm joining Colin Kaepernick, who joined in with the spirit of Rosa Parks, by standing up for our rights by sitting down. I hope you join us.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2770075
    Last edited by khicks26; 08-30-16 at 09:10 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Still haven't heard exactly what people like Kaepernick want...equality for all is a broad term

If you want perfect policemen it ain't happening...people are flawed and that goes for people of any job

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

When the red necks have to make note, everytime a black isn't killed by a white cop......
    you can be sure there is an epidemic brewing!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

She's the perfect Aryan & a good little Nazi. What the fuk does Miss Lilly White American know about being black. Zero.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Still haven't heard exactly what people like Kaepernick want...equality for all is a broad term

If you want perfect policemen it ain't happening...people are flawed and that goes for people of any job
    I think thats kinda what Kap is saying.
    "Why should I stand to celebrate imperfection or mediocrity?"
    Yes people are flawed but but should these flawed people really be running for president?
    Should the be armed and enforcing the law?
    Hes unhappy with the state of his political landscape & this is how he chooses to express it.
    I don't see anything wrong with it.
    These men & women who fought for these rights should understand that he's exercising a right that they fought for.

do I think he's going about it in the right manner, No. But you can't argue that this is one of the fundamentals your country was founded on.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    She's the perfect Aryan & a good little Nazi. What the fuk does Miss Lilly White American know about being black. Zero.
    oh so you need to be an ugly dufuss male from Turkey in order to speak about a certain subject? lol. She's a millennial who possesses logic and common sense which isn't exactly common. She gets it even if you don't.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last