raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    thanks for the tip! On it! does that provide the needed layer? Circle/bitstamp/blockchain will work up the hill and down the hill???
    yep. The only problem is that the exchange may not like it. They may send you out an email if you don't trade. You just change exchanges.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Circle/Coinbase users can use an exchange (Poloniex, BTC-e, Bitstamp) in the middle instead of a wallet (blockchain) to keep from getting banned.
    when u guys say circle what exact web site are you discussing? there seem to be some close to of fakes with circle names?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    when u guys say circle what exact web site are you discussing? there seem to be some close to of fakes with circle names?
    Circle.com

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    thanks for the tip! On it! does that provide the needed layer? Circle/bitstamp/blockchain will work up the hill and down the hill???
    some people get banned that have never gambled online, in some cases you never know i dont think they even tell you specifics

in reality you could send a friend a little coin, then he goes and bets, next thing you know you get popped by circle

stay safe try to layer it up !

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Definitely. They gave these dollar wallets in hopes that people would use them to kind of replace their checking account and pay for stuff with bitcoin. That is obviously not going to happen but that is their hope and their business model.

All of these transfers cost them money and you want to be a low-cost customer. So hold what you are willing to there and just wait for another deposit. If you are moving money out all the time, they are going to start to look at what you are up to. If you are just a quiet customer, you may never get looked at.
    Fully agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not sure about your account situation but I don't think is correct in general.

There is no way any US bank could red flag and check every one of the thousands of wires they send and receive daily. They are a well established money transfer mechanism that are normal for businesses to use.
    Maybe, if I was in a bigger city - bigger bank. I got scared off of wires 15 years ago when they said you have to have a wire transfer agreement with the bank. Then they asked - who are you sending to - why and the same on receiving. So, I just said forget it.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Circle and or Coin base will ban eventual even if you use caution as it happened to me...doesnt matter though so many options now between localbitcoins, atms, exchanges ect..I even use gyft many times and just buy e-giftcards they have pretty much everything and they are instant its all good now days!

First 12