ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I hope he is all right! Shyt n gravy is going to send him some roses and a get well card. He is concerned with fock up NFL players. This guy is one of many ex NFLers that is like many of us-a huge fock up. He can't be that focked up he continues to find ways to get high. Party on Marijuanavich you make me feel good about myself. Living in my friends basement getting stoned and gambling all the time!!lol

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    http://ktla.com/2016/08/22/ex-usc-qb...ckyard-police/

Former NFL player and USC Trojans star Todd Marinovich was arrested on suspicion of multiple offenses after being found naked in an Irvine backyard late last week, police said Monday.
    Todd Marinovich is seen in a booking photo released by the Irvine Police Department on Aug. 22, 2016.

Officers responded to a report of a naked man crouching in the bushes near Venta Spur Trail around 9:20 p.m. and found a nude Marinovich hiding in the backyard of a residence off of Bluecoat, according to an Irvine Police Department news release.
    They also discovered a bag allegedly belonging to Marinovich that contained suspected drugs and paraphernalia.
    “It is a tragic story. We found him hiding in a backyard. Someone’s else’s backyard. We responded to a caller stating there was a naked person on Venta Spur Trail,” Irvine police Commander Mike Hallinan told the Los Angeles Times.
    Marinovich, 47, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, possession of a controlled substance and narcotic paraphernalia, the release stated.
    He was cited and released.
    The troubled ex-quarterback — once a standout at USC who later played professionally for the then-Los Angeles Raiders — has waged a public bout with substance abuse over the years and has been arrested multiple times on drug charges, according to the Times.

If you look at Twitter, he's an established artist. Actually, a better artist than football player with young kids. Sickened. He was talking about Johnny Manziel and went back to his old bad habit .Drugs are just awful and take a person's dignity away from them.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The 30 for 30 on him was really good....not that surprising that this happened

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    White people sicken me.

First 12