Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Man, that's a lot to swallow in one post. This bitcoin thing is not for an amateur gambler. I need an online tutor to sit and guide me, that's how complicated this thing seems to me. Sure, who wants anyone to think or know I might play California in the very first college game.
    It's really not that complicated. Setup your Coinbase and Airbitz accts first and then holler at me so I can walk you through this process when you're ready.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    It's really not that complicated. Setup your Coinbase and Airbitz accts first and then holler at me so I can walk you through this process when you're ready.
    Okay, thank you. Holler how? The thing about hiding info from Coinbase kinda set me back. That caused me some worry.
    We can talk later.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Okay, thank you. Holler how? The thing about hiding info from Coinbase kinda set me back. That caused me some worry.
    We can talk later.
    Holler by sending me a PM or you can just post here.
    And as far as worrying goes - you're not hiding anything, you're just creating an extra step in your BTC transfer.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Holler by sending me a PM or you can just post here.
    And as far as worrying goes - you're not hiding anything, you're just creating an extra step in your BTC transfer.
    Gotcha, well close counts.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Do member's know if there is a Bitcoin store in LV where you can purchase these very hard to get, Bitcoins?
    I find it very difficult to do this online. Red-tape all over the place and was told by one source I would need a "flash-drive," [yes, I am sometimes computer dumb] to either protect your coins or either to...duh, whatever the other reason was?

Buying at a store or from an individual, you still need that flash-drive? Just curious on that last question.
    And of course, buying from a store will likely charge a higher fee? I expect that will be the case.
    Any savvy buyers or users out there?
    I will be obligated to give points to the one individul who can cover this question the best.
    Thanks!
    https://libertyx.com/buy-bitcoin/las-vegas-nv

You don't need a flash drive.

1% fee. Call the store to make sure that they don't charge any other fees and to make sure they know how to do it (QPay PIN)
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-25-16 at 01:55 PM.

First 12