opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Coochy trying awful hard to make it seem like he's leaving because of new "work load."

Cooch...lots of us work some pretty heavy workloads. It only takes a few mins to post, pal. Besides...taking a few breaks to peruse the forum helps clear your mind. It's a positive cash flow move.

You should embrace tha starring role in the SINGLE BIGGEST FORUM BURIAL OF ALL
    TIME

#buyingatesla
    #hedging
    #beaverteeth

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla, and MickeyMan

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Just quickly...

Pilebuck13 understand that no matter how hard you try that you'll never be the man your mother is...

Also, is it true that when you were a child that your mother wanted someone to take care of you but the mafia wanted too much??

Booya711 you have something on your chin, the 3rday one down...

Boo-boo pussy snitch did I say you were allowed out of your kennel??

To all the haters who are without wealthy trusted connections, you think I messed up but if you really want to know about mistakes then you should go ask your parents...

Not that I owe this to anyone but my company going into a potential 12000% increase on growth over the next two and a half years expanding into SE Asia hence if I go missing it's not because a bunch of unemployed broke dikks thought they could bury me but because business is business.

Already have over 100 employees to oversee with hopefully many more on the way...

Exciting times...

Kraken, gauchojake. Cheers fellas but trying to redraw misconceptions in this place is almost impossible for the ignorance of a Trumptard is just too strong...
    Unemployment? Guarantee I made more then you last few years give it up man you lost just move along man get that grill fixed before u think of buying a tesla

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Coochy's fat ass talking about chins....dude got more chins than a Chinese phone book the fat beaver looking fukk

Dude tells more lies than Hillary and Lochte combined...Coochy a trumptard

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Truth is, gotta back your boys at all times, deflect some of that heat

This was getting tough for even me to watch
    kraken admitting what a sheep he is.

pilebuck13

Opie is this honestly the worse you have ever seen you been around along time here at sbr

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Opie is this honestly the worse you have ever seen you been around along time here at sbr
    By far. Really not even a close second.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Surprise, you're a sellout. First guy to stab a friend in the back, or turn your back on them when things get a bit rough.

You're the reason theres the saying "who needs enemies with friends like Brooks85"

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

You'd get buried worse than coochy here if you ever said anything but calling someone a sheep so how about you get the fukk out of this thread.

pilebuck13

Post #7...16...17...128 all time classics

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Post #7...16...17...128 all time classics
    128 is definitely my fave pilebuck, what's yours?

I could honestly see this thread being like an all time great movie, as you watch it more and more different lines grow on you and you appreciate different moments.

pilebuck13

Someone needs to preserve screen shots so we always have this post number 7 by far

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'm not going to read through 16 pages but cliff notes are he hedged out of this bet with a local? if the story is completely accurate there is not enough credit going to the bookie, sharp guy..he's not going to hang that line for that type of limit unless he knows he has a hamburger on the line

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    You'd get buried worse than coochy here if you ever said anything but calling someone a sheep so how about you get the fukk out of this thread.
    hush child, you're fooling no one

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Surprise, you're a sellout. First guy to stab a friend in the back, or turn your back on them when things get a bit rough.

You're the reason theres the saying "who needs enemies with friends like Brooks85"

I don't know why you get so pissy when I prove what a sheep and or liar you are by using your own posts. Maybe you should spend some time thinking in front of a mirror considering you're raising a kid now. What you are is not a good thing. You're a sheep which is why there is sayings about birds of a feather and the company you keep. Makes perfect sense for you, acoochy, kraken, d2bets, rkelly, khicks and so many more.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I don't know why you get so pissy when I prove what a sheep and or liar you are by using your own posts. Maybe you should spend some time thinking in front of a mirror considering you're raising a kid now. What you are is not a good thing. You're a sheep which is why there is sayings about birds of a feather and the company you keep. Makes perfect sense for you, acoochy, kraken, d2bets, rkelly, khicks and so many more.
    In order to prove something, you must add substance. Therefore, you are actually incapable achieving such a feat.

And for future reference, save your thoughts on me for your shower time, cuz I couldn't give any less fukks what they are.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Did someone ask for Cliffs?

Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Russian Rocket 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashmoneyholla gave Russian Rocket 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

This thread is starting to become cash flow negative

holla
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave cashmoneyholla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Things I've taken away from thus thread:

1. Never use technical fiscal terms to describe what +EV means in a forum that comprises 90% trumptards

2. Most here are shut-ins whose social networks are confined to people who are just as miserable as they are. Guys like Dopie thrive on this misery and in fact make a business that employs people out of human misery, your human misery and yet you choose to see him as someone to be revered....Trumptard mentality confirmed...

3. Alot of people here truly believe there an out that isn't affiliated to a book simply cannot exist. Further confirms the correlation between being broke and miserable..

4. Yeah I hammer trumptards (and piledumbfukk, inheritance from deceased Estates doesn't count as you making more than someone else) and will continue to do so anytime I see fit...

5. The ONLY thing that stops this place becoming a full blown case of KKK forum are the mods. Without them this place would he full of grand wizards...

That is all for the time being. Continue trumping out on Donnys beaver...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

lol i thought you were just passing through, where you finding all this time to post these dumbass 1-5 posts with a fukkin thesis and epilogue

trumptard

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    lol i thought you were just passing through, where you finding all this time to post these dumbass 1-5 posts with a fukkin thesis and epilogue

trumptard
    He probably delegated it to one of his hundred employees.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

pilebuck13

All I can do anymore

ACoochy

Broke dikk non connected Trumptards

I get it though as you've done all your homework, hours of research, and carefully weighed many factors to determine your vote. In the end, there was no reason not to go with someone who appealed to the third grade intellect of you Trumpthuglican trumptards

ACoochy

I'd explain how micromanaging one's time allows me to sneak in a post every now and then but I know that the nuances of such would be lost to Trumptards such as 90% of the clowns who've posted in this thread..

But hey keep on trying Trumpies and maybe one day you'll pass 4th grade intelligence testing

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Broke dikk non connected Trumptards

I get it though as you've done all your homework, hours of research, and carefully weighed many factors to determine your vote. In the end, there was no reason not to go with someone who appealed to the third grade intellect of you Trumpthuglican trumptards
    Its a rigged system, regarldless if you support trump or clinton. No amount of homework is necessary in a lesser of two evils equation. Are you insinuating that Australia DOES not do something similar, then its you who really needs his head checked out. A silly screen shot would of stopped this thread dead in its tracks, but there was another agenda.
    You must see this tump character in your dreams pal good luck though.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

You try working from 7:30am til 10pm almost every day

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Coochy my boy

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

If you're such a genius why do you have to break your back working such horrible hours, in a country with strict labor laws no less?

ACoochy

Gonzo it's called upper management...

Expansion and growth into global markets doesn't just happen and when given the opportunity to do so you take these opportunities with both hands and work like a dog in laying the groundwork until the job is done...

HIPPY!!!
    Good seeing you pal

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Coochy, is your expansion into the global markets a cash flow positive enterprise?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

Tesla or fix up that nightmare you got going in your mouth? coochy, time to manage your priorities into positive cash flow decisions...

opie1988

Upper management

I honestly have never seen a motherfukker try any harder to be someone online. I mean this is fukkin PAINFUL!!

Cooch...now that you're a bigtime executive with over a 100 employees under you (which you've told us is the case SEVERAL times now), can you write off the Tesla as a company car??

Thats a cash flow positive move like a motherfukker, bruh!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power, and El Nino

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Now you get why I said the Tesla was 'temporarily' on hold Dopie...

Make sense now??

Besides the model I want isn't in the country yet so have to wait until the end of the year...

Ludicrous mode here we come boys!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I'd explain how micromanaging one's time allows me to sneak in a post every now and then but I know that the nuances of such would be lost to Trumptards such as 90% of the clowns who've posted in this thread..

But hey keep on trying Trumpies and maybe one day you'll pass 4th grade intelligence testing

"post every now and then"

been posting over an hour

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coochy I bet you make over 200,000

Good for you

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last