blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You are right. I get special treatment every day because i am white. Cops let me get away with crime and other white people show up at my door every day and give me money. The secret is out. You are one pathetic individual.
    Bro i literally got shot at by police 2 days ago. We don't live in the same America stop acting like it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I was reading up on it the guy was armed and lots of killings lately in Milwaukee black on black just another war zone it's all they know

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Having a black president did not change systems that have been in place, that are reinforced daily to make things more difficult for people of color
    Hippy, I am not saying in all case that blacks don't receive a tougher shake then a white man but for a good percentage of these people just getting a job and being a part of society will go a long ways. I mean half these people doing this shit aren't even trying to better themselves. Rioting and picketing during the day next to 20 businesses with help wanted signs in the window doesn't exactly look good. All the black folks up here in Montana work hard and think this is just stupid. So what do you call them? As far as I can see, granted I live in a state that has no huge cities, they just want to be part of building a better tomorrow not tear It down.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

This is all planned. They are working hard to conjure the spirit of Zimbabwe up. Kill The Boers. Obama was the trigger point. It's no coincidence Birth Of A Nation is being released now. What is the main story in it? Blacks roaming massacring whites. This is all part of a larger pattern, Obama's army, and the upcoming November elections. Those who can see have been watching this coming for a long time.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

exactly you're either part of the problem or the solution. And you are part of the problem
    Pretty much the dumbest post of the day...my side sees just being normal members of society and yours sees burning shitt and killing cops and wondering why you don't get the respect from the people you claim you wanna reach to make change. Here's a real truth for ya though....no govt rule is gonna fix your problem in the inner cities and blacks who reside there. If you wake up everyday and try not to be an asshole...nobody is oppressing you. But if you go out and cry about shit and rob (like the guy cooling off in the Milwaukee morgue today) then yes you're gonna be stopped but that's not oppression fool. The rest of us wanna just live a civilized life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: maggiethebestdog

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Bro i literally got shot at by police 2 days ago. We don't live in the same America stop acting like it
    So you were just walking down the street minding your own business and the cops shot you??? Please, tell me all about it.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Hippy, I am not saying in all case that blacks don't receive a tougher shake then a white man but for a good percentage of these people just getting a job and being a part of society will go a long ways. I mean half these people doing this shit aren't even trying to better themselves. Rioting and picketing during the day next to 20 businesses with help wanted signs in the window doesn't exactly look good. All the black folks up here in Montana work hard and think this is just stupid. So what do you call them? As far as I can see, granted I live in a state that has no huge cities, they just want to be part of building a better tomorrow not tear It down.
    I agree 100% black ppl should work as hard as they can to give themselves the best life possible. But I'm also not naive enough to think that the only reason black ppl aren't on the same level as whites is because they aren't willing to work hard.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

You are right. I get special treatment every day because i am white. Cops let me get away with crime and other white people show up at my door every day and give me money. The secret is out. You are one pathetic individual.
    once again you are if you don't believe what he says is true. good cops don't stay in urban jungles for 5 years. they leave for a cushy suburb asap.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

So you were just walking down the street minding your own business and the cops shot you??? Please, tell me all about it.
    No, my neighbor saw someone trying to break into a house on the corner and called the police. I was waking Down the street on my phone when cops showed up and fired 2 shots above my head cuz they said they thought my cell phone was a gun.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Yalls response is to mock ppl when they react to oppression they face daily so don't come at me with no holier than thou "oh that's your response" shit
    Sooo, the owner of the gas station deserved to have his shit stolen and business burnt to the ground? That is not a response to oppression, which, in an historical sense, they know nothing about, but about a lack of respect for others and a shiw of immense immaturity. I didn't see a bunch of older folks out there, but a bunch of ass*hole kids. Posting fukkin' selfies with someone else's shit burning in the background. You are part of the problem if you condone this type of behavior, which is sickening.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Sooo, the owner of the gas station deserved to have his shit stolen and business burnt to the ground? That is not a response to oppression, which, in an historical sense, they know nothing about, but about a lack of respect for others and a shiw of immense immaturity. I didn't see a bunch of older folks out there, but a bunch of ass*hole kids. Posting fukkin' selfies with someone else's shit burning in the background. You are part of the problem if you condone this type of behavior, which is sickening.
    Cops don't get to play judge and jury when dealing with black leople sorry

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So let's see, the cops take a violent gun toting criminal off of the streets of a neighborhood that just had 5 murders in the previous 24 hours making it safer for the residents, and in return the residents burn the neighborhood down.

This is like something that you would see happen in Bizarro World.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I agree 100% black ppl should work as hard as they can to give themselves the best life possible. But I'm also not naive enough to think that the only reason black ppl aren't on the same level as whites is because they aren't willing to work hard.
    Well I guess I am not in your shoes but here there is no annomocity between blacks and cops. Black people aren't afraid to call the police or be pulled over by them. I can only draw 2 conclusions from this. 1) either the cops here are just that much nicer than everywhere else in the country 2) blacks here don't give cops a reason to alienate them.
    When you mentioned you were shot at the other night, may I ask what you were doing and where you were at? I guess I just don't understand. No one sitting at home minding their own business gets hassled by police. I guess my only run ins with the law earlier in my life was because I was out late at night drinking. Then yes, I put myself in that position and can only expect a run in with authorities will not end well. You could probably come to the same conclusion. I am guessing the officer that discharged his weapon at you didn't happen at the local church or shopping at Walmart

teecee

Thanks for making it about race and not about accountability for the individual actions.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

They have been working very hard through television, movies, and culture to brainwash blacks into a state of paranoia regarding law enforcement and whites, which in turn causes them to act overly antagonistic, which causes the exact mentality they thought existed in the first place. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hippy is just another brainwashed drone.

But Obama and his Bolsheviks don't care about blacks, they're merely a vehicle to political power. He will toss them away like a used Kleenex once they have fulfilled their purpose.

maggiethebestdog

No, my neighbor saw someone trying to break into a house on the corner and called the police. I was waking Down the street on my phone when cops showed up and fired 2 shots above my head cuz they said they thought my cell phone was a gun.
    Don't believe you. We would have heard about it right after it happened and you would have called the left wing media up and told them. How far will you go to play the victim???

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Hey blackhippy if u condone this behavior, which u stated u do, and actually want to see everything burnt to the ground , u are a fucken savage like the scumb on the video.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well I guess I am not in your shoes but here there is no annomocity between blacks and cops. Black people aren't afraid to call the police or be pulled over by them. I can only draw 2 conclusions from this. 1) either the cops here are just that much nicer than everywhere else in the country 2) blacks here don't give cops a reason to alienate them.
    When you mentioned you were shot at the other night, may I ask what you were doing and where you were at? I guess I just don't understand. No one sitting at home minding their own business gets hassled by police. I guess my only run ins with the law earlier in my life was because I was out late at night drinking. Then yes, I put myself in that position and can only expect a run in with authorities will not end well. You could probably come to the same conclusion. I am guessing the officer that discharged his weapon at you didn't happen at the local church or shopping at Walmart
    I was walking home from a gas station. Idk how to fix anything but I think both sides need to claim some sort of responsibility

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We need to fix the black on black crime it's a tremendous problem in United States and getting bigger and bigger

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Sheriff Clarke has already mobilized the Nasty Guard for tonight....this is gonna get interesting when these losers come out tonight up destroy stuff.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Don't believe you. We would have heard about it right after it happened and you would have called the left wing media up and told them. How far will you go to play the victim???
    its not for you to believe idc lol
    i didn't make a thread about the other time a cop drew a gun on me either
    i rly don't know how I'm playing victim here by pointing out a recent run in w Leo's I had but ight I'm sure you're smrter than me mr Whiteman!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hey blackhippy if u condone this behavior, which u stated u do, and actually want to see everything burnt to the ground , u are a fucken savage like the scumb on the video.
    I do and so does mlk. Burn it til they listen!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Y'all don't give af when black ppl die
    but I'm suppose to care about buildings and cars gettin burned down
    fukk out of here

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Ruining black buisnesses during most of these riots,whats the point of that Hippy. I don't understand that one.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Ruining black buisnesses during these riots,whats the point of that Hippy. I don't understand that one.
    Yea that's pretty dumb if that's what they're doing lol

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

its not for you to believe idc lol
    i didn't make a thread about the other time a cop drew a gun on me either
    i rly don't know how I'm playing victim here by pointing out a recent run in w Leo's I had but ight I'm sure you're smrter than me mr Whiteman!
    What city are you in Hippy....anytime police fire on civilians it's accounted for....easily verifiable. Put up man....

Kermit

I do and so does mlk. Burn it til they listen!
    Burn it till who listens?

If a race is already being stereotyped and profiled because of the disproportionate amount of violent crime being committed, going out and being even more violent isn't going to help your cause. In fact it is hurting the large majority of your race that don't condone what you are doing.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Yea that's pretty dumb if that's what they're doing lol
    I know it's happended during other riots in the past,not sure about these recent riots.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Burn it till who listens?

If a race is already being stereotyped and profiled because of the disproportionate amount of violent crime being committed, going out and being even more violent isn't going to help your cause. In fact it is hurting the large majority of your race that don't condone what you are doing.
    Yea that's how most white ppl feel about it

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    What city are you in Hippy....anytime police fire on civilians it's accounted for....easily verifiable. Put up man....
    Pass, it was unbelievable to my white friends irl too

Kermit

Yea that's how most white ppl feel about it
    So what is the real problem? The crime or the police?

maggiethebestdog

Pass, it was unbelievable to my white friends irl too
    You are full of crap. You are a liar and an idiot. No wonder you aren't taken seriously. Good luck playing the victim card your whole life. Keep making up more fake encounters you had with the police. You aren't worth any more of my time.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So what is the real problem? The crime or the police?
    The systems in place that target black ppl
    this one death isn't the reason ppl are rioting

teecee

Y'all don't give af when black ppl die
    but I'm suppose to care about buildings and cars gettin burned down
    fukk out of here
    It really doesn't affect my life a whole lot if ANYONE dies. If i don't know them, it is really hard for me to care too much.

First 123456 ... Last