Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

that "over the hill" babe with the nice ass can come to DonkLand any time she wants..... I'll even let her tumble diagonally across my California King sized matress....

she can spike the landing, ass first, right onto my my f'n face......

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

fooled again
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-12-16 at 10:59 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hope Solo called Sweden a "Bunch of Cowards" and said "The Better Team Lost"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Not a Trump fan, but this literally did not happen.

Anthem starts at the 3 minute mark. Trump's hand is clearly over his heart.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Don't worry about some kid in the Olympics. worry about your president.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so that means you'd be reaching under your hat

are you even smart enough to get how I just insulted you? Honestly, I'm curious.
    How do you insult someones intelligence and not even capitalize the first letter of the post?

See what I did there, Alice85?

Do you see how I properly insulted your intelligence?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not a Trump fan, but this literally did not happen.

Anthem starts at the 3 minute mark. Trump's hand is clearly over his heart.

Clearly the video has been videoshopped

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Gabby looked real salty when Ally and Simone won gold and silver tonight. The other teammates stood up and clapped while she laid back and clapped nonchalantly. I don't blame her though, I'd be pissed as hell if I worked all my life and couldn't compete for the all around when I know in my heart that I'm 2nd to 3rd best in the world and can't even compete. Stupid ass Olympic rules only allow 2 Americans to compete in the all around when 4 of them were all top 5. The young girl was probably 2nd best and got left out too. And the Olympics are getting worst in the future only allowing 4 members in the next Olympics. Stupid. If the US has 4 out of the top 5 gymnast, they should all be allowed to compete.

Back on point. Look at all the people in this thread that don't know the proper protocol either. To those of you that quoted in error. You ARE supposed to put your hand on your heart and TAKE OFF your hat when the anthem is being played. Is it going to kill anyone or make me shout at you at a sporting event? No, but that is the proper take on our anthem.

Remember when DWade kept shooting practice shots during the Canadian anthem? Now that's disrespectful.
    And who came up with this nonsense? IM supposed to be put in a box and follow some shitbags theories on what im supposed to do when im standing in front of a flag or walk in some venue i paid for. get the fuk out of here with this shit. And again i don't even wear a hat. Im not supposed to walk in traffic i get it. Taking my fuking hat off to show respect? again get the fuk out of here with this nonsense. A guy wants to wear his hat let him for goodness sakes.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I really think the swimmer's were just "protesting" against gabby when things got a tinsy bit amped up at a gas station

they are patriots that are just frustrated at years and years of disrespect to our flag and anthem

First 123