grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This lady looks clearly off her rocker and there's no way to defend her (although her pro bono lawyer will and most likely win an upcoming court case). But, what if she never drove across the double line as accused? What if she was just driving in her own lane, minding her own business and this cop pulls her over to give her a bogus ticket? What does she think? She may be really afraid for her life and not believing anything he would say and felt her only recourse would be to call 911 because maybe he would shoot her, rob or rape her (police been doing all this shit lately). Other than that she looks crazy as hell with a crazy ass name to boot.

She was probably texting or looking at SBR.

She deserved it for sure.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Kicking those that are already down is like honey to bees to the redneck population ie Trumptards of this place..

Everything's Obama's fault

I mean Jesus Christ you Trumptards, you disempower black people (to the point of slavery) for hundreds of years than expected them to be socio economically up to speed because you have them equal rights some 50 years ago

Meanwhile you kid glove soft whiteys have had hundreds of years head start in terms of progression yet still ostracize those who your grand daddy and their daddy disempowered in almost every way possible??

Only at SBR (and affiliated KKK forums)

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hey OP why you revel so much in race baiting??

Didn't take you for the gutless type...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Hey OP why you revel so much in race baiting??

Didn't take you for the gutless type...
    Are you talking to yourself again Cooch? You get all fukking weird in the mornings...Be a good bloke and go squeeze a nutsack of some random kangaroo and have a hot cup of Java - It's gonna make you feel better...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

We will agree to disagree. Not worth getting into a pissing contest about countries since most posters here don't give a shit about Russia. Have a great weekend.
    I care about Russia. I may want to leave this bs country.

You can suck off your dad obama. And eat Hillary's box. Have fun. They both seem like your low caliber style.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Coach donate to hungry kids instead- Putin's got enough cheese
    my cousin went there last winter to give some bid on rigs,. Said he froze his ass off

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    my cousin went there last winter to give some bid on rigs,. Said he froze his ass off
    Yeah the rigs are all the way up North...fukk that

It was around 105 degrees here today...plenty of gorgeous birds are roaming streets in mini skirts day and night
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 08-05-16 at 08:51 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Kicking those that are already down is like honey to bees to the redneck population ie Trumptards of this place..

Everything's Obama's fault

I mean Jesus Christ you Trumptards, you disempower black people (to the point of slavery) for hundreds of years than expected them to be socio economically up to speed because you have them equal rights some 50 years ago

Meanwhile you kid glove soft whiteys have had hundreds of years head start in terms of progression yet still ostracize those who your grand daddy and their daddy disempowered in almost every way possible??

Only at SBR (and affiliated KKK forums)
    Does every issue have to deal with Trump?

My word, give it a rest.....

First 123