ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

ttwarriors 2016 Fantasy football bold predictions

1. Matt Jones will be a top 3 running back.
    He had 490 yards rushing and 3 td along with 304 yards receiving and a td. He is now the main man in Washington.
    He is 23 and 6 2 and 230 pounds , has the size, speed, endurance and toughness.
    Alfred Morris had 751 yards rushing and is now with the cowboys and I believe Matt Jones will receive most if not all of those yards.
    The skins have an improved line and defense and this will also help the running game. The longer you wait to draft, the earlier will go.

This is for 10 and 12 team ppr drafts. I don't do anything else and will not answer anything about QB. I could care less about the qb position in fantasy football. There are too many to go around.
    It always depends on your draft position. But I highly recommend having 2 rb and 3 wr after 5 rounds and screw taking Gronk or Reed or Cam, blah blah blah. I'll gladly take the 12th qb of the board and then take a player like Mariota as my backup or even a Jameis Winston.

2. Marcus Mariota
    The Titans front office made strides this offseason to give Mariota the necessary weapons on the perimeter and in the backfield to punish opposing defenses. They signed Rishard Mathews coming off a career year in Miami, and drafted Tajae Sharpe, a summer sensation who could already be pushing for a starting job. They traded for Demarco Murrayt and added Derrick Henry in the draft to give Mariota a reliable running game (his backs averaged a measly 3.7 yards per carry in 2015, collectively). Last but not least, Wright, Walker and Beckham should all be healthy and ready to rock.
    I also expect him to run more as a qb this season with the improved line and running game.

3 Jameis Winston
    Whats not to like with a rookie with over 4,000 passing yards, 28 total touchdowns ?
    They will also be running alot of no huddle and that will help him out so he won't have to think.Think about that, cough cough.

Ladarius Green signed with the Steelers this offseason on a four-year deal worth $20 million, and he will replace the retired Heath Miller and also help pick up the slack for the suspended Martavis Bryant. Green has been viewed as a talented tight end for the past three seasons, but he's been stuck behind Antonio Gates in San Diego. But when Gates was suspended for four games in 2015, Green played in three of them and had 14 catches for 184 yards and two touchdowns. If you project that over 16 games, Green would have had 75 catches for 981 yards and 11 touchdowns. Miller averaged just 64 catches, 676 yards and four touchdowns over the past four seasons, but Green is an upgrade in talent.
    Yes i copied some of this from another site. Calm down. I couldn't memorize all the stats, so chill out trolls.

More later.
    Crips

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Did you plagiarize that from Melania Trump's fantasy blog?

ttwarrior1

no clue, i have about 400 sites. I use info from.
    But its my beliefs that i agree with.

I agree with these 3 predictions, not their others.

ttwarrior1

fantasyfootballcalculator.com is my fav mock site

2nd to draft by yourself is draftwizard at fantasypros

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

I really like L Green in Pitt this year. I can see the Winston/Mariotta combo working also.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

injuries play a major part now in NFL

Fantasy even becoming pot luck

ttwarrior1

jordan mathews will be a top six wide receiver in ppr leagues

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

ttwarrior, last year was my first year in a fantasy league. It was a PPR league. I observed that certain TE's boosted scores quite a bit. What round do you think TE's should be picked up? I know you said screw Gronk, but he can score more than most rb's and wr's, right?

Also, do you know how to look at league data from the previous season on yahoo? My leaguemates are trying to keep me in the dark.

One more thing....as a neophyte, if there was one thing I could do to kick the SHIT out of my competition this season, what would it be?

Already a great thread. Thanks.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

I like Winston to become an Elite fantasy option. This should be his breakout year and then after that he could be the next cam newton type

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Last edited by hhsilver; 08-11-16 at 07:13 AM.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

TT is not just a pedo, he's a plagiarizer too.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave boeing power 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex gave boeing power 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

3 Jameis Winston
    Whats not to like with a rookie with over 4,000 passing yards, 28 total touchdowns ?
    They will also be running alot of no huddle and that will help him out
    so he won't have to think.Think about that, cough cough.

More later.
    Crips
    Funny, I'd lay good money his football IQ is higher than your overall IQ. Cough, cough.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Guys on the radio were really down on L.Green. He hasn't been on the field yet because of injury. They said he would more than likely be a bust.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Guys on the radio were really down on L.Green. He hasn't been on the field yet because of injury. They said he would more than likely be a bust.
    he was usually injured in some form or fashion in SD

also has had numerous concussions

has trouble staying on the field

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    TT is not just a pedo, he's a plagiarizer too.
    2 or 3 years ago his entire FF standings were posted, he was in the bottom half of every single league he was in. He couldn't crack top 50% in any of the 6 or 7 leagues he was in. It was about the most pathetic thing I've seen, yet here he is, brain full of fluid giving his Down's opinions like people care.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

matt jones wont be top 30 fantasy
    jordan matthews is literally by far the worst fckin WR ive seen in the NFL ( had him last 2 years, trust me DO NOT take this man he is a disgrace)
    Ladarius Green is a beast and could be amazing (SD fan) but already read today hes been having headaches and isnt playing guy literally had 6 concussions in a span of 2 years thats the main reason we let him walk for cheap and replaced with henry , take him at your own risk hes one of the most injury prone players in the nfl if you take him make sure you get another te for depth

winston i like a lot he could take a leap if wrs stay healthy , him and mike evans can be a great duo of the future

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    2 or 3 years ago his entire FF standings were posted, he was in the bottom half of every single league he was in. He couldn't crack top 50% in any of the 6 or 7 leagues he was in. It was about the most pathetic thing I've seen, yet here he is, brain full of fluid giving his Down's opinions like people care.

I tend to remember this too.

Not sure if we can trust him.

ttwarrior1

when u play up to 100 leagues, of course in free or small leagues i might try something different in some, or have a top guy or 2 get injured.

Im sorry about plagerizing, next time when someone gets 4k yards and when i see on another site, ill make sure to change it to 3999

Yes i like winston, i like mariotta even more and no i don t knoooowwww if i spelled it right and don't care.

No screw tight ends,. I will have 2 rb, 3 wr , another rb or wr and a qb before any tight end will be on my team.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Like anyone would even listen to this dumbfukk

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

will he be able to check his teams from jail after he gets caught for raping lil kids ????

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I did not know this. I thought I heard he was a fantasy guru.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    will he be able to check his teams from jail after he gets caught for raping lil kids ????

Is this true? Why is everyone calling him a pedo?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

More bad news coming out on Green. I'd stay as far away from him as you'd want your kids to stay away from tittyw.

ttwarrior1

seems like you all are obsessed with me and lies. Too bad to have so much pain in your life. Sorry for your loss of your mind and rationality.
    Im completely unbiased with everything.

Don't like my advice, don't use it, simple as that.

And like i said. Tight end is a wash. Who cares. U only start one and can find a starter on free agency if needed.
    Grab those running backs and tight ends.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

What do you think about Dorial Green Beckham?

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    What do you think about Dorial Green Beckham?
    sucks

ttwarrior1

whose drafting this weekend. All mine are next weekend. Anyone doing any mock drafts.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good to see this guy could take a break from sexually harassing other sbr members and put up something sports related......

ttwarrior1

yep, i troll back, but only to trolls only. Any message people get from me they seem offensive. They deserve ten x. I thrive on it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    whose drafting this weekend. All mine are next weekend. Anyone doing any mock drafts.
    Mock drafts are for the weak.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good to see this guy could take a break from sexually harassing other sbr members and put up something sports related......

..............uh what the penetrate

grease lightnin
    &

Unreal

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thread is weak.

TT was usually better at fantasy predictions. Now his thread is just crickets chirping.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

12 Last