d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    And guys like you who vote for the bitch. Key point here is "guys"
    I'm voting for Gary Johnson - a Republican.

Hillary was ripe to lose until the R's nominated the one guy she could beat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm voting for Gary Johnson - a Republican.

Hillary was ripe to lose until the R's nominated the one guy she could beat.
    I don't like some of Gary's stances (particularly his take on government's role in preventing discrimination; I see it as a freedom of association issue unless rights are being violated), but he's far and away the most qualified (experience in public office that wasn't awful) and sanest candidate capable of being elected this cycle. If all the people voting for terrible candidate A because terrible candidate B is terrible would instead vote for a good candidate, he'd win in a landslide...damn shame that most people require catastrophes before they start critically evaluating their opinions (or the opinions of others shoved at them which they readily accept as their own)

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol so which is it?

her friend or calling for a hit on her?

please tell us then write it into a Jason Bourne movie

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Now this one would be the ultimate revenge of the white man's music.
    https://youtu.be/57sfRo26fAc

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump himself connected Hillary with #voterfraud in yesterday's tweets.
    On it like blue bonnet.
    This isn't exactly voter fraud but it does indicate mainstream bias, trying to influence the masses

Monmouth University released a poll today that had Donald Trump defeating Hillary Clinton.
    Trump was up 41-39 so they weighted the poll with more Democrats to give Hillary the lead.
    Monmouth Refigures Poll After Trump Comes Out With Lead Over Hillary Clinton

The original unweighted poll had 33 Republicans to 35 Democrats – with Trump leading.
    The revised poll had 29 Republicans to 37 Democrats… And, Wallah! Hillary has the lead.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Isn't voting the most important practice a citizen can partake in?

If you are making an argument against the necessity for ID, why should one need ID to purchase a gun?

Hell, you need an ID to borrow a library book.
    i moved to houston last sept. i didn't change my dl. when i went to vote last nov. they wouldn't let me because of out of state license. I had registered when i registered my car down here. At my precinct it was all black and latino. My mom is latino. I started calling them repubs. This black guy was ready to whip my ass.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

^^^^^^^^
    calls another male sheep.....goes to the bathroom to jerk off
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol and the idiot brings up clinton foundation... Foot in mouth

buries himself before i even get a chance ha

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So now the illegals don't "gotta go"?

What does Trump stand for anymore?

What will be his positions tomorrow?

Nobody knows.

Con man.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Nobody knows.

Con man.

desperate d2 doing all he can do

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Nobody knows.

Con man.
    Obama has been in office for almost 8 years and Trump is finally realizing that Obama has deported more
    illegal mexicans than any president before. Now, Trump wants to follow the law. What a fuk stick.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    This isn't exactly voter fraud but it does indicate mainstream bias, trying to influence the masses

Monmouth University released a poll today that had Donald Trump defeating Hillary Clinton.
    Trump was up 41-39 so they weighted the poll with more Democrats to give Hillary the lead.
    Monmouth Refigures Poll After Trump Comes Out With Lead Over Hillary Clinton

The original unweighted poll had 33 Republicans to 35 Democrats – with Trump leading.
    The revised poll had 29 Republicans to 37 Democrats… And, Wallah! Hillary has the lead.
    Googled Monmouth Presidential Poll. Found nothing.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Googled Monmouth Presidential Poll. Found nothing.

WOW! Monmouth Refigures Poll After Trump Comes Out With Lead Over Hillary Clinton

Jim Hoft Aug 22nd, 2016 6:27 pm 272 Comments

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post

WOW! Monmouth Refigures Poll After Trump Comes Out With Lead Over Hillary Clinton

Jim Hoft Aug 22nd, 2016 6:27 pm 272 Comments
    i love how these institutions display bias 24/7 I'm everything else they do - and then people proclaim their election polls as gospel.

You want a real gauge of interest? Just think how many people on this board support Trump and how many support Hillary, but pretend they're voting 3rd party.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    i love how these institutions display bias 24/7 I'm everything else they do - and then people proclaim their election polls as gospel.

You want a real gauge of interest? Just think how many people on this board support Trump and how many support Hillary, but pretend they're voting 3rd party.
    People who say nothing but that they're supporting a third party are secretly Hillary supporters in your book, for no reason you see fit to explain, and contrary to most polls which show Johnson supporters come equally from people who would otherwise vote Trump or Hillary

It would be quite a bit more rational to suspect Trump supporters of secretly being Hillary supporters by casting all Trump supporters as fools

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

We can all blame the media for this.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

So is Trump going to expand Obamacare next?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    So is Trump going to expand Obamacare next?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    he's a deal maker.

I hope he pushes for a single payer healthcare plan.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I don't like some of Gary's stances (particularly his take on government's role in preventing discrimination; I see it as a freedom of association issue unless rights are being violated), but he's far and away the most qualified (experience in public office that wasn't awful) and sanest candidate capable of being elected this cycle. If all the people voting for terrible candidate A because terrible candidate B is terrible would instead vote for a good candidate, he'd win in a landslide...damn shame that most people require catastrophes before they start critically evaluating their opinions (or the opinions of others shoved at them which they readily accept as their own)
    As we grow more and more frustrated with the status quo, we'll see the independents have more success, but when Trump and Sanders join the two party system, it doesn't help at all.
    SaveSave
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he's a deal maker.

I hope he pushes for a single payer healthcare plan.
    If he ran on that and was serious, I might vote for him. Of course, at this point it would be bullshit pandering.

DwightShrute

If he ran on that and was serious, I might vote for him. Of course, at this point it would be bullshit pandering.
    Politicians always run on certain issues but hardly ever come through. Always making excuses as to why.

I said it months ago that Trump wouldn't deport 11 or so million illegals. He is a deal maker. He will give in to certain things to get others. Isn't that a good idea? Neither party owns all the great ideas. Government (in every country) needs to put egos and special interest groups aside and do the work for the people they represent. Right?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Politicians always run on certain issues but hardly ever come through. Always making excuses as to why.

I said it months ago that Trump wouldn't deport 11 or so million illegals. He is a deal maker. He will give in to certain things to get others. Isn't that a good idea? Neither party owns all the great ideas. Government (in every country) needs to put egos and special interest groups aside and do the work for the people they represent. Right?
    ummm, that depends

Do I think Trump knows a good political idea from one with potentially disastrous consequences? Nope
    Do I think Trump knows how to cut a good deal for himself? Yep
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    ummm, that depends

Do I think Trump knows a good political idea from one with potentially disastrous consequences? Nope
    of course he does. That's good because now he can use that talent to help his country. For his kids and grand kids. The guy has a great life. He doesn't need to do this. He's 70 and who knows how long he has. I say give him a try and maybe, just maybe, he will be great. Crooked Hillary isn't the answer.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

I said it months ago that Trump wouldn't deport 11 or so million illegals.
    Was it because you're psychic? Or because only absolutely retarded tri corner hat morons believe you could logistically round up 11 million people and ship them...to where? The border? How many die fighting deportation? How many agents needed? What happens when every church harbors hundreds? Pffft, logistics! That's for those other guys.

Oh - but now Trump is backtracking? Yuuge surprise there. He's no politician. He just says whatever it takes to be elected, changes positions depending on the audience, pads his pockets with donation money (books at full price?) and changes promised policy mid-campaign because someone finally showed him not every poll is calling Rachel Maddows house?

Yeah, the only thing that makes him "not" a politician, is that he hasn't held office. Everything else, is exactly the stereotypical politician everyone claims to hate.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Was it because you're psychic? Or because only absolutely retarded tri corner hat morons believe you could logistically round up 11 million people and ship them...to where? The border? How many die fighting deportation? How many agents needed? What happens when every church harbors hundreds? Pffft, logistics! That's for those other guys.

Oh - but now Trump is backtracking? Yuuge surprise there. He's no politician. He just says whatever it takes to be elected, changes positions depending on the audience, pads his pockets with donation money (books at full price?) and changes promised policy mid-campaign because someone finally showed him not every poll is calling Rachel Maddows house?

Yeah, the only thing that makes him "not" a politician, is that he hasn't held office. Everything else, is exactly the stereotypical politician everyone claims to hate.
    that's the definition of a politician imo. He's been one for just over a year now. He has to do what is needed to get elected and then he can do what is needed.

Triple_D_Bet

"Sure I know he's lying, but I just have this hunch that he'll stop lying when he gets elected and somehow do what I think is important, despite not being able to trust anything he says"...that's a hell of a reason to support a guy! Takes real mental flexibility to admit that and then call another candidate 'crooked' or 'dishonest'
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nitrogen

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

All we can hope for is that the better candidate wins. obviously it is Trump.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    ummm, that depends

just too bad I've proven your thought process is truly garbage like a child's. Not exaggerating at all.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-25-16 at 07:17 AM.

rkelly110

Trollin', trollin', trollin'......again!

brooks85

^lol speaking of garbage thought processes

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'......again!

you're not fooling anyone. Your stupidity has been on display for too many years especially with me pointing it out.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-25-16 at 07:17 AM.

rkelly110

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

I know you're desperate sheepy, I'm sure your friends and family will make you feel better about being an idiot

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Anything is possible. Anything except "it was Trump's fault." That can't be possible.
    Maybe blame Colin Powell.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Why Clinton is favored so much despite the polls:

First ... 34567 Last