rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Heres the one giy hillary said they would get. Director of innocent of muslims. Which ibama and hillary claim started behghazi.. Only one to be arrested by usa in the entire benfhazi incident. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nako...sseley_Nakoula
    From your article shows a video was the culprit that was originally said at the beginning.

On 2 July 2012, a "Sam Bacile",[11] who was later identified as Nakoula, posted English-language promotional trailers for Innocence of Muslims on YouTube. The videos were later dubbed into Arabic and posted on the internet in September 2012. Demonstrations and violent protests against the video broke out on September 11 in Egypt and spread to other Arab and Muslim nations and some western countries. The protests led to hundreds of injuries and more than 50 deaths.[

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You might be onto something. If he is indicted for treason, i guess he would have to drop out.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You might be onto something. If he is indicted for treason, i guess he would have to drop out.
    His treason should be getting on stage and blabbing about bringing jobs back while he AND his daughter are
    having their shit made overseas.

Hypocritical c ock suckers!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

He's dug in this long,I cant see him dropping out know with only a few months left to go.Be abig waste of time.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    I doubt it. Trump will be next president. Why the hell would he just quit. Hillary is benghazzi turd. Lying ass like her islamist big brother Obama. A united states ambassador was killed in benghazzi attack. And hillary like her muslim islamist brother promised justice would be brought and the director of "the innocence of muslim" was put in jail and still in jail. Since liar hillary did like osama the muslim islamist and continue to blame the terrorist attack on incited muslims. NOT ONE PERSON HAS BEEN ARRESTED OR CONVICTED IN THE ATTACK ON A U.S EMBASSY AND C.I.A OUTPOST OR THE DEATH ASSINATION OF A USA AMBASSADOR. What we did get a few weeks was president osama mohammand barrack stating that islam amd the the prophet mohammand will not be mocked. Wtf with this shit. Hillary shouldnt even be running for presidency.
    hat's obviously a great tragedy, but Ed, during the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died. In Karachi, there was a death of one of our diplomats, and those were not investigated during that period of time because it was a tragedy.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

and why is that sir.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Illuminati...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hell no. From what I have seen america is greatly full of obese motherfukkers eating chesters chicken.
    Whats chesters chicken?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Whats chesters chicken?
    Yeah I was abit curious about that myself,never heard of Chesters Chicken.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Trump is in deep with the Russians.

If somebody had written a novel about this election, the editor would have rejected it as too unbelievable.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Isreal waged war against Hezbollah because of 4 kidnapped soldiers.That is what I called pride. Please if Trump loses , hope it won't be too late to change nationality?

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Guys, my friend's uncle's girlfriend said Hillary will get chlamydia from Huma Abedin and drop out of the race. Keep it under wraps.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by importmoon View Post
    Illuminati...
    Importmoonati

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Isreal waged war against Hezbollah because of 4 kidnapped soldiers.That is what I called pride. Please if Trump loses , hope it won't be too late to change nationality?
    True 'Merican.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Whats chesters chicken?
    You kidding right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester's_International

DiggityDaggityDo

Never heard of it Lakerboy.

Looks like there is one in LA.

DiggityDaggityDo

lakerboy

Only good fresh

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

clinton stands no chance

lakerboy

Trump is now acting like a 2 year old.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    clinton stands no chance

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Anyone ever think trump was a mole meant to destroy and discredit the Republican Party and guarantee Hillary a win...guy says what's on his mind and it's not politically correct who gives a shit?

lakerboy

Trump does everything on purpose. He sounded smart in 1980. Today he sounds like an ignorant child.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Anyone ever think trump was a mole meant to destroy and discredit the Republican Party and guarantee Hillary a win...guy says what's on his mind and it's not politically correct who gives a shit?
    Who gives a shit? I'd say the voters he is trying to woo to vote for him give a shit.

So far he insulted the Hispanics, the Blacks, the war heroes, the women and pretty much every group except white trash rednecks.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Pavy that's democracy right? People have the right to choose to vote for who ever they want right? First amendment protects freedom of speech....if you don't like it then don't support him it's elementary.....lets spend all our time finding problems with everyone running for office....for what reason let the process of democracy run its coarse.....trump supporters are going to argue right back to all the things Hillary has done then Hillary supporters are going to come right back and spit up talking points and facts well trump said this or that....nothing gets solved......the parties need to end period it does no good for our country.....its division how do you not see this? How does everyone not sit here and see this idk maybe I'm crazy maybe I think out the box there both terrible lets stop trying to find or prove who is less terrible and come up with solutions not arguments💡💡

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Pavy that's democracy right? People have the right to choose to vote for who ever they want right? First amendment protects freedom of speech....if you don't like it then don't support him it's elementary.....lets spend all our time finding problems with everyone running for office....for what reason let the process of democracy run its coarse.....trump supporters are going to argue right back to all the things Hillary has done then Hillary supporters are going to come right back and spit up talking points and facts well trump said this or that....nothing gets solved......the parties need to end period it does no good for our country.....its division how do you not see this? How does everyone not sit here and see this idk maybe I'm crazy maybe I think out the box there both terrible lets stop trying to find or prove who is less terrible and come up with solutions not arguments💡💡

Got to get rid of the 2 party system

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Paul Ryan 2016

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    clinton stands no chance
    never count the devil out. She got to where she is by lying and cheating people. She's good at it. She is evil. Trump will be the 45th POTUS.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    never count the devil out. She got to where she is by lying and cheating people. She's good at it. She is evil. Trump will be the 45th POTUS.
    Bookmarked.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

this thread is a shit show

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    If American's actually realized their "physical vote" means not a damn thing.

Our next President has been chosen already, years, years planned in advance.
    This is what pisses me off more than anything. certified fraudulent elections. Go with Trump. We need a landslide victory to upstage the fix. If we were half the country Canada is, we would have a snap election. If Hillary steals the election like she did the nomination, it MUST be thrown out. If you don't battle the globalists now, the fake media, and the criminals that are playing you for weak sheep then you will be a slave to the system for the rest of your living days while the rest of the world fukin laughs and pisses on us.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 08-03-16 at 05:03 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

People get rubbed the wrong way so easily in this country because they are so soft. Can't take anyone who is a little rough around the edges. its fukin sad.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

We were a nation that had such greatness and look what we've become. Look what we could have been. Pokey-man go. yippeeee!!!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

People get worked up over a man flipping a fukin baseball bat in Toronto. Fuk.

First 12345 Last