kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Men With Knives Take Hostages and Behead 86 Year Old Priest [France]

Attackers claim to be from ISIS

Situation over

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

What is it with Sky and BBC dumbing down all these attacks with soft 'nothing to see here' language? They slit a priests throat and they are calling them assailants and already calling the attack due to possible mental illness. Have been up a half hour this morning, and have not seen anything about it on American news. I know the DNC is going on, but come on! An elderly priest got his throat slit while doing a morning service. The attackers were shouting praise to Allah while doing it. ISIS is accepting responsibility. I've seen Trump speak live 5 zillion times on TV, and here he is again. Unreal!
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 07-26-16 at 08:43 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

amazing how obama said Trump's view of USA was wrong because he walked outside and birds were chirping...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Disturbing world we live in.

only a matter of time before this picks up across the oceans

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    What is it with Sky and BBC dumbing down all these attacks with soft 'nothing to see here' language? They slit a priests throat and they are calling them assailants and already calling the attack due to possible mental illness. Have been up a half hour this morning, and have not seen anything about it on American news. I know the DNC is going on, but come on! An elderly priest got his throat slit while doing a morning service. The attackers were shouting praise to Allah while doing it. ISIS is accepting responsibility. I've seen Trump speak live 5 zillion times on TV, and here he is again. Unreal!
    Get used to it...

Media being told to stop using such loaded and inflammatory language when it comes to these kind of attacks and cultural minorities.

I mean, how many times have you seen the media jump to a premature conclusion and get it wrong??

At least now they are actually being made to hold themselves to account on the factual accuracy of what they are reporting...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's on American news, but it's buried. CNN trying to make sure everyone is unified, Fox trying to make sure they don't forget the email scandal

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Finally heard it brought up just now on Fox.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I won't be surprised to see the day where governments will instruct their citizens to give up their religious beliefs so we can have peace with the Islamist terrorists. The foundation of God and family has been getting watered down for the last few generations. I say give it one or two more generations and we will see Christians, Jews, etc be proclaimed enemies of the state worldwide.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

World is not a crazy place, but rather the people in it.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Doesn't look like Reuters was white-washing the language, but it also wasn't the top story story either...

Assailants linked to Islamic State slit the throat of an elderly priest and took several worshippers hostage in a French church on Tuesday before police shot the attackers dead......
    Police said the knifemen entered the church during morning mass near the northern city of Rouen, west of Paris, killing Father Jacques Hamel, an 85-year-old parish priest, and taking four other people hostage, one of whom was seriously wounded.
    Police shot the attackers dead as they emerged from the church with their hostages.
    Speaking at the scene of the attack in the Normandy town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, President Francois Hollande said Islamic State had declared war on France and the state should "use all its means" within the law to fight the militant group, against which France has launched air strikes in Syria and Iraq.
    The president called it a "dreadful terrorist attack" and told reporters the attackers had pledge allegiance to IS. The IS news agency Amaq said two of its "soldiers" were involved.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fr...-idUSKCN1060VA

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

France wake the f@ck up,your country is at War.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Also just saw in Germany today, a patient just shot a doctor in a hospital, then turned the gun on himself. The patient and doctor are both dead. They don't think it was tied to any terrorism, but they really don't have any info right now. All the crazy people are coming out of the woodwork......

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20349

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    France wake the f@ck up,your country is at War.
    Ha. Those pussies are too interested at sipping wine at their outdoor cafes and holding their cigarettes funny and complaining about the American tourists.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Ha. Those pussies are too interested at sipping wine at their outdoor cafes and holding their cigarettes funny and complaining about the American tourists.
    I know mate,they were cowards in World War 2,and that hasn't seemed to change.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I know mate,they were cowards in World War 2,and that hasn't seemed to change.
    i mentioned that to my landlord who is from france and she evicted me. so i stayed another 8 months and didn't pay and never did.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Let's get these walls up!!!! We don't need that sh#$ in the USA!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Syrian kid blew himself up outside a concert this weekend too in Germany....nothing to see....."asylum seeker" posts videos for days about killing Germans for being infidels then boards a train with an axe and chops away....nothing to see.....waltz into a church during mass and cut off head of the priest....nothing to see. These are just poor orphans and women coming to Europe in order to bring thoughtful and useful ways to them. 🙄

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Knife deaths dont carry the same weight as people being killed with guns, the liberal media doesnt want to report on non gun deaths if they can help it. How much have any of us heard of the guy in Japan this weekend who killed 19 people and cut up 26 more in a mental hospital. Its easy to run around screaming for gun control, but nobody will take them seriously when they run around screaming for knife control.

later

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

we should bring in 100k more of these refugees into our country