khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe they're not but we aren't seeing any stuff like this surface on the Rep side are we?.

I'll tell you another thing Knicks with this DNC we just saw, I watched it and it was all about Black civil rights speakers, BLM, and illegal immigration stories and concerns.. I was really thinking does America and it's people really wanna see just this? What about the fight against terrorism, what about our economy, etc????

Blacks aren't really discriminated against anymore, should put Country first before illegal immigration concerns... Heck the Democratic Party didn't even hammer home Climate change which is usually there stamp..

It's clear Hillary was just catering and kissing up to the Black community and Illegal immigrant Mexicans and that's it.. As a white American I felt short changed.. Nothing of substance about America and terrorism and ISIS concerns.. The RNC wasn't perfect either as that sounded almost like a KKK rally at times...

The trump and Hillary bashing in both RNC and DNC were expected..

I guess I'm just disappointed in what we are seeing overall in politics these days!!! It all stinks to high heaven if you ask me!!!!
    What about never Trump, the Ted Cruz dirty tricks, what about top level Rep's not attending the RNC. From what I heard there were a lot of empty seats at the RNC.

Absolutely the DNC was pandering to those groups. Even the Rep's do to a certain extent. Don't worry though the DEM's will only do just enough for those groups if not just down right fuk them over.

Blacks are most certainly discriminated against, did you think the country would change that fast after 400 years. Blacks are more likely to be arrested, go to prison, be shot by the cops, not get the job, not go to college, & be born into poverty. In the crash of 08 blacks were the ones that lost most of their wealth 70%. Just because Obama got elected does not mean we turned a page.

Obama is known as the deporter & chief. Deported more illegal immigrants than any other president, & the night raids still continue today.

I just heard the other day that terrorism ranks like 198th on the list of things most Americans worry about. Dude you worry way to much about it.

The economy was ruined in a bipartisan effort of Dem's & Reps. Neither one is likely to make things better.

The RNC did look like a Nazi rally. Heil Trump.

You know what the best thing about Hilary is. She's not Trump.

You know what the best thing about Trump is. He's not Hilary.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I remember millions saying that just before 9/11 happened..

I am gonna live my life and I don't worry about it much, but I don't like seeing all the ISIS terrorist attacks going on around the world lately, don't like what the CIA and FBI directors are saying about the possibility of terrorist attacks happening, I don't like what HLS is saying about potential threats..

Lastly I don't like to see all the recent carnage we've all been seeing lately on CNN in France, Orlando, etc..
    Jibby i was talking with my wife today about ISIS and how it was stupid than anyone in America would fear them

She said "stfu, what about all the people in London, or Belgium? Do you not think they're actively recruiting here? Do you think they're only active in Afghanistan or Pakistan? They're a world problem and you should fear the idea of any terrorist organization killing civilians, no matter where it is"

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hey hey ...easy there tiger...you don't even know how to turn your fkng computer ON. How in the world would YOU know where those hits came from? And don't even try to post those bogus articles from Western media outlets - I've seen them all...and like your posting here, it's nothing but empty accusations that lack any hard evidence.
    Well, if I'm talking to you, my computer must be on.

I'm reporting the same shit you are seeing. Unless you show me different, I'll go with what is being reported.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Muslim American soldiers murdered more American soldiers than Muslim American soldiers have died in Iraq/Afghan wars.

The military despises Clinton and overwhelmingly supports Trump over her.
    Not true. Typical low IQ anti American trump supporter

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    He's actually pretty spot on. Nadal Hassan the shooter at Hood single handedly tipped that scale. So there you go.....typical low information Hillary voter.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Hillary is toast bro. Reuters back rigging polls to show Clinton winning.

The fact is Trump has already broken through and Hillary is already broken. Chicanery will continue to be widespread, but there's too much time and too much scrutiny and not enough Hillary support to keep up this charade. Greget calls them "low IQ", I'd call them "non-elite" - but whoever they are, they are backing Trump in levels that neither the Democrats nor Republicans could foresee.

Trump landslide is ahead of schedule. (take a look at NH ... polls have Trump +11 over Hillary, yet your RealClearPoliLagger says it's Hillary +1 or 2)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Well, if I'm talking to you, my computer must be on.

I'm reporting the same shit you are seeing. Unless you show me different, I'll go with what is being reported.
    page 69, post 2402

Your own Intelligence Director says that they are not sure where the first hack came from. You can add these two under the same category.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Hillary is toast bro. Reuters back rigging polls to show Clinton winning.

The fact is Trump has already broken through and Hillary is already broken. Chicanery will continue to be widespread, but there's too much time and too much scrutiny and not enough Hillary support to keep up this charade. Greget calls them "low IQ", I'd call them "non-elite" - but whoever they are, they are backing Trump in levels that neither the Democrats nor Republicans could foresee.

Trump landslide is ahead of schedule. (take a look at NH ... polls have Trump +11 over Hillary, yet your RealClearPoliLagger says it's Hillary +1 or 2)
    How is it that your posts never mirror reality?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    page 69, post 2402

Your own Intelligence Director says that they are not sure where the first hack came from. You can add these two under the same category.
    Ok. Thanks for the investigating.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

• killery will say or do anything to get her way: (Now killery is feeding ISIS Recruitment video)
      killery is a pathological liar. killery is evil. (Killery helped found the Islamic State to kill Americans)
      *** FACT IS THAT PEOPLE WHO TRUST CRIMINAL HILLARY END UP DEAD ***
      Robert Abraham Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.
      1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
      2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
      3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
      4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.
      5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
      6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".
      7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
      8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
      9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
      10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
      11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
      12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
      13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
      14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
      15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
      16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her deathDecember 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
      17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
      18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
      19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
      20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. DiedNovember 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
      21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
      22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
      23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
      24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
      25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
      26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
      27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
      THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
      28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
      29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
      30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
      31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
      32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".
      33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
      34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
      THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
      35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
      36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds
      37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
      38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
      39 - Major General William Robertson
      40 - Col. William Densberger
      41 - Col. Robert Kelly
      42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
      43 - Steve Willis
      44 - Robert Williams
      45 - Conway LeBleu
      46 - Todd McKeehan
      47 - 50 Benghazi 4
      and the list keeps growing
      Quite an impressive list!
      The public must become aware of what happens to friends of the Clintons....... Vote trump'people....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

All you Trumpthuglicans have is fear mongering and emotively ladened words

Show us the indictments?

Show us the criminal charges?

#crickets

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Money covers things up dude.... So does being in government

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How is it that your posts never mirror reality?

He posts links to breitbart and expects to be taken seriously... too funny

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Money covers things up dude.... So does being in government
    that's it? You post this thought turd and people are just supposed to believe every ridiculous conspiracy theory saying Hillary is a murderer and eats kittens for breakfast?

Hillary is effective, that is what scares the right wing establishment. All the more reason you should vote for her.

ACoochy

that's it? You post this thought turd and people are just supposed to believe every ridiculous conspiracy theory saying Hillary is a murderer and eats kittens for breakfast?

Hillary is effective, that is what scares the right wing establishment. All the more reason you should vote for her.
    Plus reps know that in all probability they will lose both houses here so that gov can begin to function normally again...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

LOL

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What about never Trump, the Ted Cruz dirty tricks, what about top level Rep's not attending the RNC. From what I heard there were a lot of empty seats at the RNC.

Absolutely the DNC was pandering to those groups. Even the Rep's do to a certain extent. Don't worry though the DEM's will only do just enough for those groups if not just down right fuk them over.

Blacks are most certainly discriminated against, did you think the country would change that fast after 400 years. Blacks are more likely to be arrested, go to prison, be shot by the cops, not get the job, not go to college, & be born into poverty. In the crash of 08 blacks were the ones that lost most of their wealth 70%. Just because Obama got elected does not mean we turned a page.

Obama is known as the deporter & chief. Deported more illegal immigrants than any other president, & the night raids still continue today.

I just heard the other day that terrorism ranks like 198th on the list of things most Americans worry about. Dude you worry way to much about it.

The economy was ruined in a bipartisan effort of Dem's & Reps. Neither one is likely to make things better.

The RNC did look like a Nazi rally. Heil Trump.

You know what the best thing about Hilary is. She's not Trump.

You know what the best thing about Trump is. He's not Hilary.

thankfully you know that is not true since I proved the reason to you. Memory thing again?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

If you are actually contemplating voting for H. Clinton, you should be in a State mental institution.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    If you are actually contemplating voting for D. J. Trump H. Clinton, you should be in a State mental institution.
    Fixed.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

When the shit, that you took 2 hours ago, finally kicked in...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

chico2663

ACoochy

TMS this one's for you
    https://youtu.be/dCvT2ZxGFlU

chico2663

Last night, Donald Trump complained on Twitter about the timing of two of the upcoming presidential debates. Which begs the question: is he going to back out of debating Hillary Clinton? ... So could this be the first step in Trump eventually backing out of debating Clinton?
    SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE FAITH IN HIS DEBATING SKILLS THAT TRUMPTARDS DO.

chico2663

chico2663

In his first response to a searing charge from bereaved Army father Khizr Khan at the Democratic National Convention that he'd "sacrificed nothing" for his country, Trump told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that he had in fact sacrificed by employing "thousands and thousands of people." He also suggested that Khan's wife Ghazala didn’t speak at the DNC because she was forbidden to as a Muslim and questioned whether Khan’s words were his own.
    "Sacrifice -- I don't think he knows the meaning of sacrifice, the meaning of the word," Ghazala Khan, mother of slain Army Captain Humayun Kahn said. "Because when I was standing there, all America felt my pain. Without saying a single word. Everybody felt that pain."

chico2663

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Last night, Donald Trump complained on Twitter about the timing of two of the upcoming presidential debates. Which begs the question: is he going to back out of debating Hillary Clinton? ... So could this be the first step in Trump eventually backing out of debating Clinton?
    SOUNDS LIKE TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE FAITH IN HIS DEBATING SKILLS THAT TRUMPTARDS DO.
    You're such a dishonest piece of shit.

How many press conferences has Trump held, how many questions has he field from the press? Now compare that to Clinton.

Trump wants as many eyes on the debates as possible, Clinton doesn't want to have to talk about anything substantiate.

Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

Guess you'll have to abandon this account and come back under a new name, again.

chico2663

How many press conferences has Trump held, how many questions has he field from the press? Now compare that to Clinton.

Trump wants as many eyes on the debates as possible, Clinton doesn't want to have to talk about anything substantiate.
    your a dumbass. that is a direct quoto. Last I checked press conferences and debates are different animals

chico2663

As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

effective at what? Giving weapons deal to countries that donate to her foundation?

name an accomplishment

First ... 77787980818283 ... Last