chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bibby could care less about points. that is why i give them away with no problem. But as Tony montana said all I have is my word and balls and won't break them for anyone. When brooks says shit I consider the source at let it roll like water off a ducks ass. You can call me a dumbass and that doesn't bother me. Call me a liar when I was younger that was a cause to throw down. just saying, Maybe it is growing up poor

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Democrats were against civil rights back then. They were the conservatives.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

^^ Mac, I do think you are wrong about the ethnic vote and Trump losing by a landslide, good post otherwise..

I honestly don't know the exact thoughts of Malcolm X right before he died.. So that's why I said "If true" that's nuts in my above post..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wow, you're a real big tough guy, resorting to threats on the internet? Aren't you in Houston? I live on the West side. Do you want to arrange a meeting to fukk me like you fukked the alarm company? I can smell pussy miles a way.

The alarm company was small so you obviously didn't give a shit stiffing them. Did you read the contract? Obviously not because it took your dumb ass a year to realize you signed a bad deal. So you then show the smelly vagina that you really are and just stopped paying them because you knew they weren't going to take the time to go after your deadbeat worthless ass. Then you come into this forum to use your example of being a 1st class welsh to somehow excuse Trump doing the same thing? You've been smelling your own shit for so long you don't even know you foul.

I owe no one nothing. I've never skipped out on a bill nor have I ever filed for bankruptcy. I can empathize with some but I will never, ever condone it and you can never tell me it's okay for someone to do it over and over and over and over again. I guess it's safe to say that you're okay with charging thousands of dollars on ************ then file bankruptcy? You think that's what happens in business deals. I call that stealing. I'm sure you and Trump have no problem letting the US default on the debt. Why not just file bankruptcy and wipe away the national debt in one stroke. Fukkin clowns.

WOW!!!

Remind me to NEVER get on ur unfavorable side Mac
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Let me add that that fukkin clown Larry Elder used that Malcolm X quote erroneously of course to push a Republican agenda. I know that dude and he's the biggest race baiting, lying, kiss ass you will ever meet. I dated 2 woman that this clown tried to date and you wouldn't believe the bullshit he would say. One girl had me on the phone listening to his fake ass. Dude is bipolar.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Always funny when the poster of memes has no clue what they are posting.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You seem to get this impression you speak for everybody.
    He said he does. He speaks to people all day in all corners of the usa. You don't believe him?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bibby could care less about points. that is why i give them away with no problem. But as Tony montana said all I have is my word and balls and won't break them for anyone. When brooks says shit I consider the source at let it roll like water off a ducks ass. You can call me a dumbass and that doesn't bother me. Call me a liar when I was younger that was a cause to throw down. just saying, Maybe it is growing up poor
    rkelly says the same thing, I suggest you both stop lying. It is no wonder you both support hillary.

Mac4Lyfe

You seem to get this impression you speak for everybody.
    Of course I don't speak for everyone and I could be totally wrong. In the big scheme of things I COULD CARE LESS WHO WINS THIS ELECTION. I just find it amusing the Trump backers are so blinded. Most of the comments in this thread are pro Trump and are very anti Clinton. Guys throw so much shit against the wall in an effort to ridicule her. The average Trump follower ridicules everyone that does not look or act like them. I see why they like Trump.

But, I do know that you can't run a campaign on alienating people. It does not make numbers sense. A lot of the guys here eat that shit up. They love when Trump takes to twitter to not talk about solutions but to bash on someone. He's a 24 hour Jerry Springer episode. Mexicans are dirty, blacks are thugs, people are stupid, gays should have no rights, guns are good, terrorist are taking over, etc., etc. I'm not speaking to you directly, I'm talking the other folks that can't even explain why they like Trump other than he'll build a wall, when illegal immigrants are entering by plane and he will be good for business when he crashed at least 6 companies.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is though. Trump is going to bring out a lot of people to vote against him. We shall soon see.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He said he does. He speaks to people all day in all corners of the usa. You don't believe him?
    Ah mate,Mac could put Seaweed to shame with all the fairy tales he comes out with.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LB - would you like to make a friendly wager???

Mac4Lyfe

Ah mate,Mac could put Seaweed to shame with all the fairy tales he comes out with.
    Same for you as well. Which one of you want to put up cash on a friendly bet. You're obviously taking Trump.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Of course I don't speak for everyone and I could be totally wrong. In the big scheme of things I COULD CARE LESS WHO WINS THIS ELECTION. I just find it amusing the Trump backers are so blinded. Most of the comments in this thread are pro Trump and are very anti Clinton. Guys throw so much shit against the wall in an effort to ridicule her. The average Trump follower ridicules everyone that does not look or act like them. I see why they like Trump.

But, I do know that you can't run a campaign on alienating people. It does not make numbers sense. A lot of the guys here eat that shit up. They love when Trump takes to twitter to not talk about solutions but to bash on someone. He's a 24 hour Jerry Springer episode. Mexicans are dirty, blacks are thugs, people are stupid, gays should have no rights, guns are good, terrorist are taking over, etc., etc. I'm not speaking to you directly, I'm talking the other folks that can't even explain why they like Trump other than he'll build a wall, when illegal immigrants are entering by plane and he will be good for business when he crashed at least 6 companies.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is though. Trump is going to bring out a lot of people to vote against him. We shall soon see.

packerd_00

Same for you as well. Which one of you want to put up cash on a friendly bet. You're obviously taking Trump.
    I haven't lied about nothing,ive spoken nothing but the truth,cant say the same for you. Im not Pro Trump,but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for someone like Hilary Clinton that's for damn sure.

Mac4Lyfe

Which one of you broke fukk Trump backers want to put up or shut up? I'll give you +250 up to a thousand dollars right now...

Mac4Lyfe

I haven't lied about nothing,ive spoken nothing but the truth,cant say the same for you. Im not Pro Trump,but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for someone like Hilary Clinton that's for damn sure.
    I was not implying that you were voting for Trump. I was saying that I am willing to make a bet that Trump will not win which means obviously that your bet would be on Trump. I hope I didn't call you a liar anywhere either. If I did, I apologize.

I'm not voting for Hillary either... but I'm willing to bet on her.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Because they like fascism

Mac4Lyfe

Wait, what lies are you saying I said? What fairy tales do you speak?

grease lightnin
    &

Mac they are both shit.

grease lightnin
    &

And Mac. Be carfeul on bets. You are gonna owe me 800 betpoints soon... http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/phil...ounty-attorney

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Mac they are both shit.

I've said months ago that I can't stand either one of them and will most likely not vote for POTUS or vote independent/write in.

I hate the 2 party system and hope we find a way to get rid of them. It's always, yes or no, black or white, right or left. No middle ground with these folks all in cahoots with interest groups that really run Washington.

chico2663

Which one of you broke fukk Trump backers want to put up or shut up? I'll give you +250 up to a thousand dollars right now...
    dude they are gonna bet you . I tried to bet points and these pukes wouldn't except for brooks. He has already welched once before so It is a no bet with that guy.

packerd_00

Wait, what lies are you saying I said? What fairy tales do you speak?
    For starters saying you speak to people all day everyday all over the country,you know that's a bunch of bologna.

Mac4Lyfe

And Mac. Be carfeul on bets. You are gonna owe me 800 betpoints soon... http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/phil...ounty-attorney
    Did you make the bet? I haven't been following the case. Is the PoPo taking care of each other? Sounds like they're not even going to send to a grand jury?? WTF?

The case has not yet been presented to Choi's office for review, and a timeline remains unclear.

packerd_00

dude they are gonna bet you . I tried to bet points and these pukes wouldn't except for brooks. He has already welched once before so It is a no bet with that guy.
    Better not be calling me a puke Chico.

Mac4Lyfe

No, they will have their money tied up just like mine. http://betyou.ie/

but I know these broke fukks don't have the money. The brokest jokes are the ones voting for Trump, like they're going to get inheritance money too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

packerd_00

Mac they are both shit.
    You talking about me and Laker.

Mac4Lyfe

For starters saying you speak to people all day everyday all over the country,you know that's a bunch of bologna.
    Once again, it's not even worth my time to prove shit to anyone unless you can back your shit up with money. I can back my shit up if you want. How much are you willing to bet $$$ I can prove to you that I spoke to 30+ people today from all over the US? I can also add a few people from Canada and the UK verified. and no I'm not a telemarketer. haha. Name your bet. This is a gambling forum so let's go...

packerd_00

Once again, it's not even worth my time to prove shit to anyone unless you can back your shit up with money. I can back my shit up if you want. How much are you willing to bet $$$ I can prove to you that I spoke to 30+ people today from all over the US? I can also add a few people from Canada and the UK verified. and no I'm not a telemarketer. haha. Name your bet. This is a gambling forum so let's go...
    Why the hell would I bet money online with a total stranger,go try and con someone else like Greaser and Chico
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-29-16 at 09:29 PM.

chico2663

Better not be calling me a puke Chico.
    lol

packerd_00

lol
    Funny is it,never disrespected you before but their you go.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

LB - would you like to make a friendly wager???
    About what? Mac you running for president?

chico2663

Funny is it,never disrespected you before but their you go.
    forgot about u. sorry

Mac4Lyfe

Why the hell would I bet money online with a total stranger,go try and con someone else like Greaser and Chico
    Dummy, there's several betting sites that we both can place a wager. http://betyou.ie/

You called me out, now you're calling me a con. I've been in this forum for years. I've never welshed on anyone here. You called me a liar and now you're calling me a con. Put your fukkin money where your mouth is? Now let's hear you pussy out that you don't bet online and you're on a fukking betting forum...

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last