grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I didn't catch Biden's speech live but I just caught it on youtube. Man that was a great one.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Pandered
    No plans
    Bashed Trump

Sounds like a phuckin tool to me

Hard to watch that.
    Anyone that thinks Donald Trump is of sound mind is either religious or needs mental health care themselves...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    another example of chico's ignorance

in fact, bush jr did try to stop and warn against it before ultimately caving in.

Chico and facts do no go well together.

Also, the "clinton shit" was not passed under carter as I have already proven you wrong on. Amazing you consistently fail with your posts. Also you calling another poster a dipstick is hilarious considering when you started posting politics again you COMPLETELY embarrassed yourself on welfare numbers YOU posted.. lol do you think people forget?

And, did it again with your FAKE facebook quotes and bumping articles from a year ago... lol comical
    Showing your ignorance then show where he did that. You won't be able to do it. But then again you think your smarter than everyone but your too STUPID to realize you get buried on a regular basis. I cn show you where bush changed it from 3 months to 12 months. But mr. janitor you also think you can start a business in 1 day and have no clue about workers comp. I said i wasn't going to respond but felt your ignorance had to be shown. Now get that mop beetch

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Chooch, you're literally brain dead. You don't believe in science, you're a regressive leftist who believes in the myth of equality because it makes you feel better.

Mase, please have some integrity here and recall our conversation where I said I was a Cultural Christian and cited other people with Cultural Christian leanings like Richard Dawkins. I don't believe in a theistic God.

This is what it is like dealing with morons like Cooch, incapable of a rational discussion.
    I commend you on your clarity of debating...uh, Cooch, whose "Pooch is screwed," when it comes to expressing commonsense.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Anyone that thinks Donald Trump is of sound mind is either religious or needs mental health care themselves...
    Also, throw in member's who don't recognize how much talent it takes to become a self-made multi-billionaire. Dat's you, Cooch.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Also, throw in member's who don't recognize how much talent it takes to become a self-made multi-billionaire. Dat's you, Cooch.

If trump invested his inheritance in the S&P when he got it, instead of his real estate ventures, he would be worth more now than he is.

chico2663

HIS dad gave him a million and he inherited6 million more. Self made my ass. How come none of those people that did business with him came to his defense.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You gotta realize that Assange is just a middle man who provides a platform for exposed leaks. He doesn't do any hacking himself.
    Putin has zero interest in him - everything that we need, we can get on our own....excluding DNC emails of course- here we definitely need Hillary's help!
    Putin was embarrassed when clinton got involved in russian politics. He believes payback is a beetch

ACoochy

Gonzo putting words in people's mouths again

Hey Gonzo did ur jeebus come down from sky monsters land and tell you I dont believe in science

Gonzo must be of a high power guys. Guy knows the unknown

Sky monsters

Crazy arse Trumptard

Gonzo a danger to himself

ACoochy

I commend you on your clarity of debating...uh, Cooch, whose "Pooch is screwed," when it comes to expressing commonsense.
    Says the Trumptard

Cant make this shit up

Hey Abe, you have a daughter you wanna fornicate with as well

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Putin was embarrassed when clinton got involved in russian politics. He believes payback is a beetch
    Thats why Putin took Snowden in. To agitate the Americans...

Its the same reason why he'd take Assange in as well if given half a chance

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    If trump invested his inheritance in the S&P when he got it, instead of his real estate ventures, he would be worth more now than he is.
    There is a book for stocks for dummies. I have volume 8 because i Started trading my cash. Not my 401k or sep ira.On it they have something about reading the 10k and 14k?They have a term that is called proforma. In a nutshell it tells how companies can Hide something to make their balance sheet look better. It stated the first company to get in trouble for lying and get sanctioned was none other than...........TRUMP HOTELS

ACoochy

Yeah after inheriting 100 million dollars...

Kinda hard not to screw that up and you Trumptards make it sound as though multiplying ones money by a factor of 50 is a accomplishment...

chico2663

I like the muslim that lost his son in war that ask donald if he wants to borrow the constitution and how he hasn't read it.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Greater exactly but don't go telling a Trumptard that...

They think he's a leader of business

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Funny how everyone thinks Hillary lies, but will believe Trumps lies who has been proven to have more pants on fire
    than all candidates combined.

rkelly110

I like the muslim that lost his son in war that ask donald if he wants to borrow the constitution and how he hasn't read it.
    Must be one of the speakers Trump wanted to punch.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-says...opstories.html

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Funny how everyone thinks Hillary lies, but will believe Trumps lies who has been proven to have more pants on fire
    than all candidates combined.
    http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/...id=mailsignout

Solid article.

ABEHONEST

HIS dad gave him a million and he inherited6 million more. Self made my ass. How come none of those people that did business with him came to his defense.
    Sorry pal, your opinions are always the same, like hardened mortar, hard and no way to penetrate with an open-mind.
    He "borrowed" the 1 million. You try it once and see what you can do with it. Oops, I forgot, we cannot debate. Darn it.

ACoochy

Sorry pal, your opinions are always the same, like hardened mortar, hard and no way to penetrate with an open-mind.
    He "borrowed" the 1 million. You try it once and see what you can do with it. Oops, I forgot, we cannot debate. Darn it.
    A highly impressionable religious man who believes in sky monsters lecturing others about having a open mind

Never change Abe

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Finally heard the speech...awful. Was no more honest and realistic than a 17 year old about to get his first piece of ass and telling the girl only the tip is goin in. Except Hillary has been screwing us all for years. My question to those supporting Hillary is this....she's just given the same speech promises she gave in 2008 and every other time she's ran yet she's back again with the same stuff and has never done anything so what's new now? Especially in a divided country and she'd be the minority party in Congress...so why go for her?

She is a foreign policy disaster and economically she wants to be like the people she supported getting liar loans for mortgages ten years ago....wants to pay a $2500 a month mortgage payment on a $250 a week paycheck.

ABEHONEST

Yeah after inheriting 100 million dollars...

Kinda hard not to screw that up and you Trumptards make it sound as though multiplying ones money by a factor of 50 is a accomplishment...
    We cannot debate the truth because it's lost to you and you do not care. Wrong, above, but you're way too much trouble with that sealed tight mind you have nourished for way too long, feeding it falsehoods, while blindfolded, for decades. Too late for you. Bye, til Oct., 2016.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Showing your ignorance then show where he did that. You won't be able to do it. But then again you think your smarter than everyone but your too STUPID to realize you get buried on a regular basis. I cn show you where bush changed it from 3 months to 12 months. But mr. janitor you also think you can start a business in 1 day and have no clue about workers comp. I said i wasn't going to respond but felt your ignorance had to be shown. Now get that mop beetch

like I did last time when I proved you wrong on this subject?

You really need to get post-its or some kind of notebook to remind yourself. Even then you'll ignore it like you do with your welfare embarrassment and consistent posting of FAKE news/quotes. Yeah, just keep pretending no one else notices lol..
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-29-16 at 07:43 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Why should we vote for Hillary just because she has a vagina? Bill is supposed to be smart and even he turned away from hers and sought out better options for twenty years so why should we trust it? 😂😂😂

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Where does 1 million come from? Its a joke.

A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Where does 1 million come from? Its a joke.

A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million.
    Toler don't spoil the facade

Poor Abe, when he's not giving out misinformation or lecturing others about having limited perceptive function he's trying oh so hard to appease the ideals of his psycho master Trump...

A pair of nuts that would suit one another...

ABEHONEST

Donald, himself, setting the record straight.* Notice, he was already a billionaire when his pop died.
    How much did Trump inherit from his father?

In his book "The Art of the Deal" Donald Trump states he started out with about $200,000 straight out of college. That includes real estate his father helped him own. He received $40-$200 million when his father died in 1999. He was worth $1.6 billion at this time, estimated by Forbes.

rkelly110

Live my the mouth, you will die by the mouth. Trump will dig his own grave one shovel full at a time.
    Seen it time and time again.

ACoochy

Donald, himself, setting the record straight.* Notice, he was already a billionaire when his pop died.
    How much did Trump inherit from his father?

In his book "The Art of the Deal" Donald Trump states he started out with about $200,000 straight out of college. That includes real estate his father helped him own. He received $40-$200 million when his father died in 1999. He was worth $1.6 billion at this time, estimated by Forbes.
    I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you think the maniac is worth what he claims or that you actually believe what comes out of his mouth

Absolutely delusional

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Why should we vote for Hillary just because she has a vagina? Bill is supposed to be smart and even he turned away from hers and sought out better options for twenty years so why should we trust it? ������
    Don't be a twit, vote for the slit!

ACoochy

Live my the mouth, you will die by the mouth. Trump will dig his own grave one shovel full at a time.
    Seen it time and time again.
    It would be funny if he wasn't a maniac who can't keep to the script for even 1 week before exploding running for potus

brooks85

Don't be a twit, vote for the slit!
    rkelly tripping over himself to empower black lives matter and illegal immigrants who do not want to see this country called USA.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wolf & the gang at CNN were having a rowdy time last night

ABEHONEST

Explain this scenario?

How in this man's world can The Hill manage the pressures and demands of the Oval Office, when she couldn't even manage The Bill and his philandering for decades? Please, one at a time.
    * Maybe she'll simply be an enabler for other countries? That'll work.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-29-16 at 08:03 AM.

brooks85

lol I didn't see the clown show last night but hearing some quotes now

hillary
    "trump can't even withstand the rough and tumble of a presidential election"

that makes absolutely NO sense compared to reality. He has been attacked more than any candidate in history and it was by BOTH sides of the political ponzi-scheme and the media. Hillary is very desperate.

First ... 68697071727374 ... Last