Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

No, that post was obtuse to the political zeitgeist Auto Donk.

When the boomers die there will not be some coming together of all peoples.

Ethnic minorities in America are all nationalist advocating for their collective interest, as whites move towards minority status they'll be forced to shift to white identity politics and start advocating for self interest like everyone else.

White altruism will die and things will get worse.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why in the fukking hell would I EVER think an SBR fukking troll would agree with a word I say?

Ever wonder why you don't have a woman? Review your post history. I know if your employer did, you'd be out on your ear.
    because you're an admitted sheep...

on top of a proven liar. It isn't complicated really.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Good morning my fellow black democrats, it's time...

For another dose of tough love from the strongest black leader in America.
    Absorb and quit denying this man is speaking for all-black-America.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...tic-party.html

* And, any radical, black member on SBR who shows disrespect to me like the one who screamed in Geraldo's face the other day, will only to it once before he make's a trip to his dentist for some serious teeth repair. David Clarke.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-28-16 at 09:24 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

I know I won't be part of the problem.
    By voting Hillary?

This is an amazing place.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    No, that post was obtuse to the political zeitgeist Auto Donk.

When the boomers die there will not be some coming together of all peoples.

Ethnic minorities in America are all nationalist advocating for their collective interest, as whites move towards minority status they'll be forced to shift to white identity politics and start advocating for self interest like everyone else.

White altruism will die and things will get worse.

This is an interesting thought.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Why in the fukking hell would I EVER think an SBR fukking troll would agree with a word I say?

Ever wonder why you don't have a woman? Review your post history. I know if your employer did, you'd be out on your ear.
    WORST part is this idiot believes that companies have 65 million worth of liquid cash that they would be willing to give up until they leave that industry. He believes that you can start a company in 1 day where as it takes at least 2-3 weeks to get your workers comp. Also the insurer usually does back ground checks thru feds to make sure That your not trying to scam. He is a freaking idiot.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    WORST part is this idiot believes that companies have 65 million worth of liquid cash that they would be willing to give up until they leave that industry. He believes that you can start a company in 1 day where as it takes at least 2-3 weeks to get your workers comp. Also the insurer usually does back ground checks thru feds to make sure That your not trying to scam. He is a freaking idiot.

lol funny how you sheep keep your storytelling alive

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

[QUOTE=chico2663;26060214]
    Congress controls the money. Stimulus was a loan, not a gift. Yeah, Solandra was a bad beat.

800,000 thousand people a month were losing their jobs at no fault of their own. They lost everything they had.
    They had to walk away from their mortgages creating a mortgage crisis.

Bullshit on tax increase. Obama kept Bush's tax cuts. If you are saying Obama care raised the taxes on us
    you are wrong. He taxed the health industry of which he saved for it for 5 years. What govt saves for something?

Auto industry is a huge GDP. To let that die like the Repubs wanted to do would've been disastrous.

Obama gave small businesses $150,000 to stabilize them. Guess who took that money? Your boy.

Stop blaming Obama, the real blame is the feet up on the desk lazy Repubs. I showed you guys the worthless bills
    they were working on that no one looked at or commented on.

Keep spinning and diverting the blame on a bunch of worthless elected assholes.

Throw the incumbent obstructionist assholes out, should be the battle cry if you REALLY want change!

What is real funny is these idiots always talk about the money for the bailout that Obama did. They fail to realize that these companies paid all the money back at 12% interest. They seem to forget that bush gave money to these companies without making them pay it back
    They also fail to realize we were in two wars that congress failed to fund, because according to our last Vice,
    deficits don't matter.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Trump supporters easily the most impressionable who lack self identity in the western world.

Bunch of dumb dumbs

brooks85

^lol acoochy can't let the other liberal sheep look like an idiot without him joining in.

"Most impressionable" huh?

They also fail to realize we were in two wars that congress failed to fund, because according to our last Vice,
    deficits don't matter.

^lol the admitted, line toeing sheep telling people what they fail to realize. Hilarious.

chico2663

[QUOTE=rkelly110;26060280]

deficits don't matter.
    yup w was the first president in the history of the usa that didn't get funding for the wars

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

someone let me know when whites officially become a minority.....

shit.... strike that.... i'll just troll waves.... when he starts braggin' bout his new nike's and 64" high def flat screen, I'll know the "age of free shit" for white folks has begun!!!!!

can we play the "some of my great, great, great grandparents were treated bad, so I need even more free shit" card too?

rkelly110

Well to be fair, an Ebay account employs no one but him and profits are under the table. So, it's not a REAL business.
    If he tried a real business, he would know all that you are talking about, but since the state called, why open a
    business? He can fuk off all day for 30 years, sit back and take a nice pension the rest of his worthless life.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

deficits don't matter.
    which dems voted for

pretend all you want that one party is better than the other. They both look out for special interests, just different ones.

brooks85

Well to be fair, an Ebay account employs no one but him and profits are under the table. So, it's not a REAL business.
    If he tried a real business, he would know all that you are talking about, but since the state called, why open a
    business? He can fuk off all day for 30 years, sit back and take a nice pension the rest of his worthless life.
    lol I had more people working for me when I was 20 than you've ever hired you putz

think I'm going to waste my time packing boxes haha you desperate clowns. Notice how you guys have to grasp at straws EVERY DAY because you can't offer anything else.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol acoochy can't let the other liberal sheep look like an idiot without him joining in.

"Most impressionable" huh?

^lol the admitted, line toeing sheep telling people what they fail to realize. Hilarious.
    BROOKS PROVES MY DAD RIGHT. He once since never argue with a stupid person because they don't have the comprehension to grasp what you are saying. If you show them where they are wrong they will take the argument to a different tangent. BROOKS NOT ONLY ARE YOU A WELCH BUT YOU ARE STUPID. I said that i won't respond to you once before and screwed up. I didn't keep my word. I think i'll try it again. I hope trump does get elected because he will lay off govt. jobs and you make to much money being a janitor!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Brooks works for the state?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    lol case in point

comical how the sheep-vine works

chico2663

[QUOTE=DwightShrute;26060314]
    which dems voted for

pretend all you want that one party is better than the other. They both look out for special interests, just different ones.
    i'm not disagreeing with that but it was the first time we ever went to was without paying for it.

brooks85

BROOKS PROVES MY DAD RIGHT. He once since never argue with a stupid person because they don't have the comprehension to grasp what you are saying. If you show them where they are wrong they will take the argument to a different tangent. BROOKS NOT ONLY ARE YOU A WELCH BUT YOU ARE STUPID. I said that i won't respond to you once before and screwed up. I didn't keep my word. I think i'll try it again. I hope trump does get elected because he will lay off govt. jobs and you make to much money being a janitor!

lol coming from the guy who can't do basic math... again, you're making a great case for yourself chico...

hey anymore FAKE quotes you can find on your facebook feed of sheep?

ACoochy

Brooks makes Autism look smart...

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    WELL he said he had to go back repairing windows that those damn mexicans did wrong. As I stated before; I had a company that had the hud contract in s.w. ohio and nor. ky. We always had a glazier fix it if is was too complicated but usually a handyman or janitor fix it if easy. He said he has a chemical engineering degree but last i check those guys don't clean windows. I think khicks asked him some questions and he was like a deer in the headlights

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Trump supporters easily the most impressionable who lack self identity in the western world.

Bunch of dumb dumbs

brooks85

^coming from the idiot who said he doesn't even follow his own country's politics but thinks he isn't an idiot

brooks85

WELL he said he had to go back repairing windows that those damn mexicans did wrong. As I stated before; I had a company that had the hud contract in s.w. ohio and nor. ky. We always had a glazier fix it if is was too complicated but usually a handyman or janitor fix it if easy.
    lol... that wouldn't be a reason I worked for the state... come on, you gotta have a better story to make up, that is your whole purpose around here.

Also your work history was a joke. I laughed when you said you gave that lady a check... money she was owed... lol you are truly delusional

chico2663

You think he would like hillary because she worked hard to make sure that handicapped people got to go to school.That is why that janitor job was such a great thing. His mom has hopes he can find someone as stupid as him so he will get out of the basement.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll say this for Cooch.... if US residents showed even 1/100th of the interest, or possessed even 1/100th of the knowledge, that Coochy has for US politics/gov't in general, we'd have a very different election....

people would have never been led down this path we're on, b/c neither HiLIARy or Trump would have been options before a truly informed, knowledgable, interested public.....
    Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave Auto Donk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110, and khicks26

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    By voting Hillary?

This is an amazing place.
    Never said I would. I won't reward bombastic bullies who's fact checked to be 90% wrong and calls someone else a liar. I won't reward my representative by voting him in if he obstructed everything to help pull us out of the worst recession in history.

Some give out their vote willy nilly or not at all, I have pride in my vote, because I have to live with it.

brooks85

^you sure do have to live with it since you voted Obama, you liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'll say this for Cooch.... if US residents showed even 1/100th of the interest, or possessed even 1/100th of the knowledge, that Coochy has for US politics/gov't in general, we'd have a very different election....

people would have never been led down this path we're on, b/c neither HiLIARy or Trump would have been options before a truly informed, knowledgable, interested public.....

...cooch is a penetrating moron donk, there is a reason he put me on ignore long ago and it had nothing to do with anything else but facts vs his BS.

ACoochy

brooks85

^case in point

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^you sure do have to live with it since you voted Obama, you liar.

...cooch is a penetrating moron donk, there is a reason he put me on ignore long ago and it had nothing to do with anything else but facts vs his BS.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

He doesn't even know what's going on in his own country let alone America.

Cooch is just regurgitating the thoughts of the Australian media in general.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

Dr.Gonzo gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    He doesn't even know what's going on in his own country let alone America.

Cooch is just regurgitating the thoughts of the Australian media in general.

having been there many times, 100% correct. Their media is a joke when it comes to different sides.

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last