pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Who were the Republican celebrity speakers at the convention???

Why are the Dems dominating this?
    Lol

Hollywood is all about themselves and money. Celebrities. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Gee, it's way past bedtime...does anyone work for a living around here? Oh, I forgot, Obama is still president.
    We all on welfare dog or disability because Bill Clinton and Obama gave it to us.. We have no reason to go out and look for a job now.. Just wait for that check to come in the mail on the 1st of every month..

We democrats can stay home and post on SBR all night long, drink 40's and smoke crack even.. If we have another baby we can get an extra $200 a month from Uncle Sam... Section 8 is hooking up with a free apartment too..

Let's vote Hillary!!!

BLM should be saying "white tax dollars matter".. ... That's keeping it real...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-26-16 at 11:56 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sure about that, I suggest you turn on the news..

1) ISIS and Islam are slaughtering civilians daily around the world and Americans are now walking around in public with one eye open..

2) 20 tril in debt..

3) Public schooling getting over crowded because of the Mexican ILLEGAL immigration onslaught.. Anchor babies.. America is already fat but now we are getting stupid because of the slow learning curve and over crowding in public schools.....

4) Cops getting slaughtered on the streets, racial division at an all time high now..

Shall I conitnue???? Yep great times You bought that lie....

Don't let anyone tell you America ain't great!!!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

The smarter white guy who should have been VP

This is America, we cannot always vote for the best people. Why? We have to be slaves to political-parties and political- correctness. Two older white guys wouldn't stand a chance of being elected. And it's a political disgrace.
    We have become a divided country more than anytime in the last 120 years. Obama's leadership has led us here.
    Now own up so you can look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.

Obama's lost one too many son's in the last 4 years. #1 That's one major blunder. #2. He's much like a robot, no fire, no genuine compassion. #3. Sympathizing with back felons or one's with a full stat sheet of arrests, are the same who resisted arrest, and Obama blames policemen almost every time if I can recall? And all black's shot were certainly not anywhere near being choir boys, Mr. Prez. So, the price afterwards, we lose cop's to cowardly murder's across the nation. And you cannot fool the citizen's of America. There's more if some good citizen wants to fill some in?

Yeah, this country is great, Michelle. She's one of those who cannot look in the mirror tomorrow and see a straight face.

* Lastly, and how bizarre? His hometown of Chicago is a murdering rat's nest, especially if you're black.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

Don't let anyone tell you America ain't great!!!
    America is great. The people running it are not..

Lol shoot you show a pic as an example who flat out was not proud to be an American till her husband got elected. Her words not mine..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

This is America, we cannot always vote for the best people. Why? We have to be slaves to political-parties and political- correctness. Two older white guys wouldn't stand a chance of being elected. And it's a political disgrace.
    We have become a divided country more than anytime in the last 120 years. Obama's leadership has led us here.
    Now own up so you can look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.

Obama's lost one too many son's in the last 4 years. #1 That's one major blunder. #2. He's much like a robot, no fire, no genuine compassion. #3. Sympathizing with back felons or one's with a full stat sheet of arrests, are the same who resisted arrest, and Obama blames policemen almost every time if I can recall? And all black's shot were certainly not anywhere near being choir boys, Mr. Prez. So, the price afterwards, we lose cop's to cowardly murder's across the nation. And you cannot fool the citizen's of America. There's more if some good citizen wants to fill some in?

Yeah, this country is great, Michelle. She's one of those who cannot look in the mirror tomorrow and see a straight face.

* Lastly, and how bizarre? His hometown of Chicago is a murdering rat's nest, especially if you're black.
    All Truth here

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    America is great. The people running it are not..

Lol shoot you show a pic as an example who flat out was not proud to be an American till her husband got elected. Her words not mine..
    I love our people of this country to... I just see the catastrophe ahead, and it's puzzling how uninformed people are, and how no one is held accountable for anything... Yet some will plan out, get up in the morning, then act out shooting cops...

and as Jibbby just stated (some) of the problems we face, and it will take along time to fix, yet there is people who will still vote hillary and establishment...when it's been a complete failure

brainfreeze
    Meaning

All Truth here
    I agree...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I love our people of this country to... I just see the catastrophe ahead, and it's puzzling how uninformed people are, and how no one is held accountable for anything... Yet some will plan out, get up in the morning, then act out shooting cops...

and as Jibbby just stated (some) of the problems we face, and it will take along time to fix, yet there is people who will still vote hillary and establishment...when it's been a complete failure
    It's all about the freebies. And or allowing our morales to be thrown out with God. I am sure this is why people will vote Establishment.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

None of what you guys think matters

Hilary 2016

Nothing changes

Learn how to build wealth, thats the only way to change your circumstances, not by voting Trump

None of you clowns have a clue

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dem Convention has not been good

Actually terrible

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It's all about the freebies. And or allowing our morales to be thrown out with God. I am sure this is why people will vote Establishment.
    They will burn this country down without a thought ( for their happiness or laziness )... They don't care, time to stop catering to people that don't care about God, life, liberty, and our country... and just want a hand out, that madness needs to be slowed down,

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hilary 2016

Nothing changes
    We will see..... The sleeping giant is waking now

you wont be laughing much longer, when congress is controlled along with the presidency...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's called smart investing.. Someone would have bought those properties..

EXAMPLE -

1) LA riots i bought a distressed property, retail stores burnt down across the street.. I bought the property bank owned foreclosure for $92,000 and it's worth $2 mill today.. Did I take advantage of the situation absolutely...

2) Northridge California Earthquake, many apartment buildings were red tagged for structural damage, owners walked on them and the banks a few months later were practically giving them away.. Could get rich over night buying those damaged properties..

3) Katrina the same in New Orleans..

To take advantage financially in horrific times is the sign of a smart investor and nothing more.. I give Trump credit for that as it didn't hurt anybody but SOUNDS TERRIBLE...

Chico I thought you were a wealthy man and knew these things already????? Next disaster you can bet your ass I'll be cashing in.. If I don't someone else will...
    the money was from the govt, It was stated for those impacted for 9-11. They said his properties were 7 blocks from the twin towers and should not of paid him. He has never denied it. It is called a profiteer.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Doesn't matter, let it sink and set in that Bernie got rigged and rail roaded... hillary just got her battleship smoked, it's sinking ...they won't be able to get the water out fast enough, trump...smooth sailings

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dem Convention has not been good

Actually terrible
    I 2nd that brother...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Why is Hillary Clinton running for President?

Because it's easier than running from Law Enforcement.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hilary Clinton

SMASHING through glass ceilings...

Only 1 more to go

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Could anyone finish watching Bill Clinton's speech last night?

It made me drowsy, I turned it off. I made it as far as when she finally agreed to marry him - then I we like "that's enough of this shit" and went to bed.

The story of the Clinton's romance is not a strength. Maybe he was shitty on purpose as to not show her up.

Assange should release some emails today to burn Hillary's carcass to a fine crisp before her speech.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I couldn't watch any of it. Fukking booorrrrrring!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Could anyone finish watching Bill Clinton's speech last night?

It made me drowsy, I turned it off. I made it as far as when she finally agreed to marry him - then I we like "that's enough of this shit" and went to bed.

The story of the Clinton's romance is not a strength. Maybe he was shitty on purpose as to not show her up.

Assange should release some emails today to burn Hillary's carcass to a fine crisp before her speech.
    I cant even believe they would have went there. Everyone knows their marriage is a joke even democrats.

People were on their phones all over the convention during the speech.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    lol

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

This page is filled with trash

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol
    funny that muchin worked for him and was of morgan stanley president. But now he is running the trump finance campaign.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

"Who are you going to vote for? A cartoon (Trump) or the real deal (Hillary)?"

If you would've stayed up to watch slick willy, that's what he said.

Trump, come Nov, you're fired!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    "Who are you going to vote for? A cartoon (Trump) or the real deal (Hillary)?"

If you would've stayed up to watch slick willy, that's what he said.

Trump, come Nov, you're fired!

most saw it and laughed especially after his hour long desperate speech to humanize hillary lol You're already admitting defeat if you have to convince people your wife isn't what everyone knows she is.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    funny that muchin worked for him and was of morgan stanley president. But now he is running the trump finance campaign.

I fail to see what is funny about it or why you even made this post. Similar to the last one in which I asked you to explain yourself and you didn't.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    None of what you guys think matters

Hilary 2016

Nothing changes

Learn how to build wealth, thats the only way to change your circumstances, not by voting Trump

None of you clowns have a clue
    Your favorite team has had their chance for 8 years. Show us the money?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the clinton speech sucked but ultimately it will be a nonissue, no one heard that and said im with her now but no one jumped ship over it either

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    This page is filled with trash
    Mostly true-trash, shot straight from the Hip, ol Hip.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump Jr was down south last night and signaled support for the confederate flag's tradition to the crowd. Waiting on the media to go crazy with this one if they get wind of it. He was walking around with Peyton Manning for good publicity.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Your favorite team has had their chance for 8 years. Show us the money?
    You don't believe we are better off now than 7 years ago?

brooks85

lol Egypt's version of Jon stewart on CNBC saying he doesn't like the term "radical islamic terrorist."

very illogical and very transparent he is trying to defend his copycat, dangerous and oppressive religion.

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last