MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    What you don't get is he can't hand the country over to Trump. Maybe you should take a longer look at what the guy really is & quit blaming Sanders.
    How would he be handing the country over to Trump?

Everything I say you bring it back to Trump who has nothing to do with this debate

Sanders is a fall in line bitch....exposed

Atleast you and most of his supporters aren't going to shill for Hill

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    How would he be handing the country over to Trump?

Everything I say you bring it back to Trump who has nothing to do with this debate

Sanders is a fall in line bitch....exposed

Atleast you and most of his supporters aren't going to shill for Hill
    Split the party & Trump wins. What don't you get? It is about Trump.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Split the party & Trump wins. What don't you get? It is about Trump.
    From what I can tell the Party is split already

Tons of Bernie supporters, including you yourself, aren't voting for Hillary after the DNC leaks proved Bernie was being screwed over

Bernie was getting booed last night lol come on now

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    All I know is I'm drinking tonight and watching slick willie spew his bullshit. This is better than watching sports drunk. I love how angry these feminists get on stage.
    Just enjoy the show now that's all that's left to do. I hope he comes out smoking a cigar.

khicks26

From what I can tell the Party is split already

Tons of Bernie supporters, including you yourself, aren't voting for Hillary after the DNC leaks proved Bernie was being screwed over

Bernie was getting booed last night lol come on now
    So your saying if he goes 3rd party or backs her, that Hilary will get the same number of votes. That's just not the case. You know this & why do you want Trump in the first place?

I'm going with a 3rd party because of this choosing the lesser of 2 evils situation coming up every 4 years. Which keeps the same corporate schills in power. You have to break the 2 party system that is bought & paid for.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Dawg,

Last night there was some boos but by and large Bernie's people are falling in line behind him. Hell get some writes in, Jill Stein will get some votes, but most are going to Hillary and almost none are going to trump. Some will stay home even. Guy needed to pull a vote your conscience but he didnt.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I didn't say Bernie had to run 3rd Party...He could have just sat the general out or endorsed Jill Stein. Of course if he ran seperately Hillary would get less votes but he wasn't going to do that at this point.

I just don't understand how you can swallow your pride that much after what's been exposed. Most of his supporters see right thru it though and the DNC only has themselves to blame for being complete scumbags to begin with. Framing Bernie to be an atheist is a joke...fukk them

And I want Trump because I think we need a strong leader and agree with him on some issues
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Dawg,

Last night there was some boos but by and large Bernie's people are falling in line behind him. Hell get some writes in, Jill Stein will get some votes, but most are going to Hillary and almost none are going to trump. Some will stay home even. Guy needed to pull a vote your conscience but he didnt.
    Many Bernie supporters are #NeverHillary to the end...you'll see

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

What did they decide to do about that ransid smell at the DNC?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Early polls have shown otherwise.

I'm just so sick of Hillary being pushed down our throats for years. The media has done everything for her to win possible. She was expected to be a shoe-in 8 years ago, got pushed aside by Obama, now this time she's struggling with a senior citizen ready for the grave and a guy who never ran for office. Our country deserves so much more.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Early polls have shown otherwise.

I'm just so sick of Hillary being pushed down our throats for years. The media has done everything for her to win possible. She was expected to be a shoe-in 8 years ago, got pushed aside by Obama, now this time she's struggling with a senior citizen ready for the grave and a guy who never ran for office. Our country deserves so much more.
    True, but we ain't getting it now. It looks like it's either her or the crazy guy.

khicks26

I didn't say Bernie had to run 3rd Party...He could have just sat the general out or endorsed Jill Stein. Of course if he ran seperately Hillary would get less votes but he wasn't going to do that at this point.

I just don't understand how you can swallow your pride that much after what's been exposed. Most of his supporters see right thru it though and the DNC only has themselves to blame for being complete scumbags to begin with. Framing Bernie to be an atheist is a joke...fukk them

And I want Trump because I think we need a strong leader and agree with him on some issues
    He can't do that, Trump is an asshole. But I understand why your voting for him.

If you ask me the DEM's put up the wrong candidate for the people. She's the special interest candidate. But I see nothing from Trump that says he is not a special interest candidate. Lets face it the shit he says is fuking outrageous. Sorry you don't see it that way.

Nothing left to do but vote 3rd party.

khicks26

Also the special interest don't want a Trump president. You watch the same shit that happened to Sanders is going to happen to Trump unless he sells out to the big boys. Which may have happened with the 25mil from Sheldon.

Trump is no man of the people, doubt he's even a billionaire. He's just dangerous.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

He can't do that, Trump is an asshole. But I understand why your voting for him.

If you ask me the DEM's put up the wrong candidate for the people. She's the special interest candidate. But I see nothing from Trump that says he is not a special interest candidate. Lets face it the shit he says is fuking outrageous. Sorry you don't see it that way.

Nothing left to do but vote 3rd party.
    A lot of it is outrageous but he also says things that are true and need to be said...

He is far from a perfect candidate LOL but all things considered I think he just might do a good job in key areas that need a kick in the ass

I voted 3rd Party for my only 2 Presidential elections so far so nothing new there.....if it was the same old Republicans I wouldn't be voting for whoever it was most likely.

khicks26

A lot of it is outrageous but he also says things that are true and need to be said...

He is far from a perfect candidate LOL but all things considered I think he just might do a good job in key areas that need a kick in the ass

I voted 3rd Party for my only 2 Presidential elections so far so nothing new there.....if it was the same old Republicans I wouldn't be voting for whoever it was most likely.
    Yeah for the most part Trump is being brutality honest. Don't make him a good candidate. He's not telling us what most of us already know.

His solutions are fuking absurd & lack depth. The guy flip flops everyday & offers no real policy. Hilary is no better the back stabbing bitch. Sure she's saying things to get elected & is better than Trump. But at the end of the day we know who she severs.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah for the most part Trump is being brutality honest. Don't make him a good candidate. He's not telling us what most of us already know.

His solutions are fuking absurd & lack depth. The guy flip flops everyday & offers no real policy. Hilary is no better the back stabbing bitch. Sure she's saying things to get elected & is better than Trump. But at the end of the day we know who she severs.
    I think I'd rather give him a shot to prove some of what he says than go with the guaranteed scum

I hate establishment government corruption so much that I think it's worth it to see Trump shake things up (possibly)

A President in this country can't become a dictator like some say so I'm not worried about all that shit....He would be impeached or assassinated before it ever got close to that

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Jesus you guys just dont get it....A party that you were campaigning about being corrupt with the same old establishment types ends up screwing your own campaign and the proof is there for everyone to see

And yet you still endorse like everything is great?

How the fukk is that being a man? Being a man would be bringing your supporters to a different party that isn't obviously corrupt and rotten to the core. Being a man would be sticking to your values and not falling in line with the very thing your campaign was against in the first place

The attitude of well they completely fukked us over, it's still Wall St Hillary, but she might help you guys out with college loans in a few years so yay Hillary is an absolute joke
    Good post

khicks26

I think I'd rather give him a shot to prove some of what he says than go with the guaranteed scum

I hate establishment government corruption so much that I think it's worth it to see Trump shake things up (possibly)

A President in this country can't become a dictator like some say so I'm not worried about all that shit....He would be impeached or assassinated before it ever got close to that
    Well all I can tell you is the guy is a conman. A rich guy that don't live like me & you. How the fuk is this guy going to relate to the Avg. American. Go ahead take that chance.

The guy we needed didn't make it. Not enough time or support.

But the message is the same, change comes from the people not one man. Not even the president. Maybe Trump will be what is needed to get people in the street to say fuk you. Its going to get real painful around here either way.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Trumptards are sweating. Bernie got 65 % of his agenda on the platforms. Hate to break the news to you he ran second. He got more than any other 2nd place finisher on the agenda. I really believe after dnc convention she will be up by 4 points. After the debate she will be up double digits.
    Mr trump how would you stop the aggression of ISis? Hillary is a whore! Mr. trump How would you stimulate the economy? Bill cheated on Hillary! Mr. trump did you do business with the russian mob? Chelsea is bernies child

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Trumptards are sweating. Bernie got 65 % of his agenda on the platforms. Hate to break the news to you he ran second. He got more than any other 2nd place finisher on the agenda. I really believe after dnc convention she will be up by 4 points. After the debate she will be up double digits.
    Mr trump how would you stop the aggression of ISis? Hillary is a whore! Mr. trump How would you stimulate the economy? Bill cheated on Hillary! Mr. trump did you do business with the russian mob? Chelsea is bernies child
    You seem like a decent guy with the ability to reason but sound silly when you say trumptards. I don't agree on the debates at all, nothing possibly could be more of a help to Hillary than last night was when bernie abandoned his revolution. The gap is not gonna get wider and she's going to get under 50 percent of the vote on election day.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

3rd party wont win wasting your vote and your time pick one

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    3rd party wont win wasting your vote and your time pick one
    WOW that avtar is very fitting.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You seem like a decent guy with the ability to reason but sound silly when you say trumptards. I don't agree on the debates at all, nothing possibly could be more of a help to Hillary than last night was when bernie abandoned his revolution. The gap is not gonna get wider and she's going to get under 50 percent of the vote on election day.
    Want to bet 100 points. I will put up 150 against your hundred that hillary wins. If i lose i will pay and be man enough to take shit from you and if i win I'll just take my hundy. Not a bad loser or winner. I lived in cinti and thought clemente should of made the top hundred over rose. Took a lot of shit for that.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Trumptards are sweating.
    Yes.

I can see how needing the President to call off the FBI, hacked emails uncovering national party and media corruption, and sinking polls would make Trump supporters nervous. Oh wait, I was talking about Clinton.

Why should "Trumptards" be nervous again?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

It wasn't about Sanders himself, it was about his message. His voters are not like Trump voters.
    Exactly! It was a message. That's why I have a problem with him deferring to another candidate instead of continuing to spread the word on his own. I might be wrong, but I don't think that Ron Paul ever deferred or endorsed another candidate when he ran.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Word is Arsenio Hall will introduce Bill Clinton tonight.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Exactly! It was a message. That's why I have a problem with him deferring to another candidate instead of continuing to spread the word on his own. I might be wrong, but I don't think that Ron Paul ever deferred or endorsed another candidate when he ran.
    Ron Paul wasn't faced with a Trump being president. Has Ron Paul endorsed Trump?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Ron Paul wasn't faced with a Trump being president. Has Ron Paul endorsed Trump?
    I don't think he has. If the Paul's had the integrity they claim to, they'd man up and endorse Gary Johnson already. They seem to be afraid of Republican establishment.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I don't think he has. If the Paul's had the integrity they claim to, they'd man up and endorse Gary Johnson already. They seem to be afraid of Republican establishment.
    Very true.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The presidential debates don't start until September 26th??

What are we supposed to do until then?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We take a break giant after Thursday

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm no Bernie supporter but even I feel bad for his voters. He started a revolution but left his followers for dead when it got tough. If you're going to say you're in it all the way and fight corruption you don't concede to that corruption ....never.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Totally different, Paul was stiffed. Whenever Paul won anything at the convention they never actually said his name. They told Rand the only way he could speak at the convention was if he didnt mention his father's name. They also changed the rules the day before.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The presidential debates don't start until September 26th??

What are we supposed to do until then?
    You just keep sucking seaweeds dick... We'll watch Seinfeld reruns.. Ok??

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Just a few more months and it's back to Mexico for Mayan.

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last