brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Too funny coming from an idiot who guzzles fox news semen by the pitcher

the difference is what I've said about you is true and you can't deny it. Post history moron.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If the washington post and new york times are so liberal than why are they always the ones digging up dirt on hillary?
    Cause it brings in readers I assume? Seems clear they're pretty biased, most sources are these days it seems....makes sense from a business perspective to be that way when their customers are too. I don't blame em for it, just saying that their bias needs to be accounted for when reading them, and that accurate things don't become less accurate because of the source you hear it from.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I have nothing but love for teebow except he put a butt whipping on my bearcats. He donates so much to the philippines. I wish he would get involved with politics cause i can support him.
    I miss the Philippines, I gotta be honestly and say I sowed my oats in my late 20's traveling around the Philippines for a month.. One of the best times in my life.. I didn't want to leave to be honest.. Some of the best little beach towns ever.. Simple cool people..

Sweet and cute little Catholic Asian girls, speak perfect English and love Americans.. They all want to marry you.. What's not to love?

Today I hear it's very corrupt, dangerous to travel by yourself, crime ridden and probably full of Muslims wanting to kidnap a white American brother... Not surprised Tebow is over there helping out..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

gotta love US media

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump down in Mexico and hit a home run so I'm seeing on the news.. GO TRUMP.. Get those Latino votes you need em!!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/enrique-pena-nieto-trump-mexico-visit/498161/

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump down in Mexico and hit a home run so I'm seeing on the news.. GO TRUMP.. Get those Latino votes you need em!!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/enrique-pena-nieto-trump-mexico-visit/498161/
    Trump killed it

Trump and Mexican President Enrique Nieto shared these 5 common goals for both countries:

Ending illegal immigration, not just from Mexico but from Central American countries
    Having a secure border, which Trump says is a sovereign right and mutually beneficial
    Dismantling of the drug cartels and ending the movement of illegal drugs, weapons and funds across the border
    Improving NAFTA
    Keep manufacturing wealth in our hemisphere

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

TRUMP the most despised republican nominee goes visits the most hated president in mexican history.If you think chicago politics are corrupt they have nothing on mexico

brooks85

TRUMP the most despised republican nominee goes visits the most hated president in mexican history.If you think chicago politics are corrupt they have nothing on mexico
    which is exactly why the establishment hate nieto and trump. Good point chico, rare.

DwightShrute

and that's a great thing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Where is Hillary lately? She's never in the news anymore, CNN or Fox.. Is she still alive? .....

Come on people, you can clearly see Donald Trump is working his ass off, speaking everywhere, sucking up to all the minorities, even traveled to Mexico to meet the President.. He'll speak in the hoods next watch... Gotta give him credit alone for going after it like this even if you hate the guy, no?

If Trump becomes President you know he's gonna work it hard. It's what he is doing now.. He's clearly a winner and a hard worker if anything else..Hillary I can't say the same.. Does she even really want it? I think she's going thru the motions and hoping she did enough already...

On energy and pure effort alone you got like Trump.. I see both sides and this is what I see now...

Libs and Dems can bash Trump all they want or on what he says but he is clearly trying as hard as he can to win this thing!!! A good work ethic is something you can't ignore compared to Hillary when becoming the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-16 at 01:08 AM.

chico2663

Where is Hillary lately? She's never in the news anymore, CNN or Fox.. Is she still alive? .....

Come on people, you can clearly see Donald Trump is working his ass off, speaking everywhere, sucking up to all the minorities, even traveled to Mexico to meet the President.. He'll speak in the hoods next watch... Gotta give him credit alone for going after it like this even if you hate the guy, no?

If Trump becomes President you know he's gonna work it hard. It's what he is doing now.. He's clearly a winner and a hard worker if anything else..Hillary I can't say the same.. Does she even really want it? I think she's gonna thru the motions and hoping she did enough already...

On energy and pure effort alone you got like Trump.. I see both sides and this is what I see now...

Libs and Dems can bash him all they want on what he says but he is clearly trying as hard as he can to win this thing!!! A good work ethic is something you can't ignore compared to Hillary when becoming the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..
    Haven't you ever noticed that teams that are ahead start resting their players. It is the same thing. The only way Hillary loses is if she screws up. Hence she isn't taking that chance.

chico2663

French protestors are rising up in their millions against a ruling class determined to take away their rights. There is anarchy on the streets of France as the mainstream media continues to suppress the scale of events.

Thousands of masked protesters and police fought running street battles in France this week, with police using water cannon to quell rioters who hurled projectiles at them and destroyed storefronts, joining the millions of French citizens who have protested against new anti-worker laws that are designed to protect and enrich a wealthy elite at the expense of ordinary people.

The protesters in Paris represent all working class people united, mobilized, and resisting the greed of globalist elites. Police involved are violently fighting against the people and protecting the interests of the ruling class.
    However as the government, police and mainstream media continue to suppress this important movement’s progress, the people continue to rise up.
    Western mainstream media continues to suppress information regarding the scale and intensity of the revolution taking place on French streets.
    While the world is distracted by the Euro 2016 football championships in France, the elites are taking away people’s rights and blood is being shed in the streets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Haven't you ever noticed that teams that are ahead start resting their players. It is the same thing. The only way Hillary loses is if she screws up. Hence she isn't taking that chance.
    Hillary is lazy and Trump is not is what you are really trying to say Chico.. Ok..

Polls are getting tighter and one would think if Hillary really cares about becoming President she would get off her ass and match Trumps energy and effort.. She is not!!!

She'll do the same half ass job if she becomes President. Lazy, cut corners, easy way out.. This is why she has the email crap, Bengazi crap, and all the other sketchy stuff going on and surrounding her life.. etc.. She cuts corners and looks for the pathway to least resistance rather then really fixing the problem.. Just like Obama is doing now..

Just get thru office and go down in history as a President that didn't completely fail.. The writing is on the wall...

I gotta call a spade a spade and say Hillary will be a lazy and be a do nothing President when shit hits the fan, and believe me when I say shit will hit the fan at some point over a 4 year term.. Especially with what is going on around the world today..

Notice China and N. Korea really don't get messed with? They have nukes and are basically a world power... Wonder why that is? Wonder why they don't have radical Islam creeping up their asses? Think about it. Stern leadership.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-16 at 01:28 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

yes he was a genius. He knew that the us govt should not be in the banking business going against hamilton. He was afraid of allowing banks get to strong(on govt role) vs the public interest. That is why Reagan allowing monopolies. It is why the graham-bliley -leach law allowed the american people to be set up by wall street. If i'm allowed to allow you to invest without the capital to back it up that is a crime and to expect the people to fund the "insurance" to cover it is a shame. The worst part is congress passed into law that we will cover the next time they do this. These guys also tried to do that with death policies which was shut down.
    Heres a interesting read and watch chico...if the people can't end the fed and banksters I can see this being our fate...

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3...rave-new-world

chico2663

Hillary is lazy and Trump is not is what you are really trying to say Chico.. Ok..

Polls are getting tighter and one would think if Hillary really cares about becoming President she would get off her ass and match Trumps energy and effort.. She is not!!!

She'll do the same half ass job if she becomes President. Lazy, cut corners, easy way out.. This is why she has the email crap, Bengazi crap, and all the other sketchy stuff going on and surrounding her life.. etc.. She cuts corners and looks for the pathway to least resistance rather then really fixing the problem.. Just like Obama is doing now..

Just get thru office and go down in history as a President that didn't completely fail.. The writing is on the wall...

I gotta call a spade a spade and say Hillary will be a lazy and be a do nothing President when shit hits the fan, and believe me when I say shit will hit the fan at some point over a 4 year term.. Especially with what is going on around the world today..

Notice China and N. Korea really don't get messed with? They have nukes and are basically a world power... Wonder why that is? Wonder why they don't have radical Islam creeping up their asses? Think about it. Stern leadership.....
    jibby if you in a handicapping contest and your up by 30 points. You still have 20 bets that you don't have to make but can. Are you going to be lazy and win or are you going to make bets giving people the chance to beat you? Only a dumbass would bet if they didn't have to!

chico2663

Brain watch this

chico2663

brain the computer system is bit by bit rote of 666. They are already chipping mexicans special service so that they can come back and forth on the border. They are using this because they are fighting the cartels so they can tell where the agents are. Saudi,iran and china are trying to go a petra dollar so that they can quit using the dollar. Also it is illegal for you to take out a large sum of money without having a specific reason. Hastart went to jail for lying to feds about what he was doing with his money. Just remember that we are getting closer to the end times.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

That's not the way Obama or Bill Clinton did it.

The only time she leaves her darkened room is to waddle to the jetport to hit up LA/Hamptons/Nantucket for donations.

Name:  hill.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  64.7 KB

brooks85

jibby if you in a handicapping contest and your up by 30 points. You still have 20 bets that you don't have to make but can. Are you going to be lazy and win or are you going to make bets giving people the chance to beat you? Only a dumbass would bet if they didn't have to!
    lol so dumb

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

[QUOTE=brooks85;26201600]lol so dumb

;tldr:

brooks85

trying to tell me something stupid?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

The only time she leaves her darkened room is to waddle to the jetport to hit up LA/Hamptons/Nantucket for donations.

I agree that is about the only time she leaves her cave..

Worthless, deceptive and lazy is Hillary.. Can't wait for Trump to out shine her in the debates.. She's gonna get tongue tied for sure.. Trump is a seasoned debater now after going through the Republic Nominee ringer, needless to say all these live rallies he's doing has to be sharpening him some more..

Hillary's gonna panic...She was a basic no show at the DNC, debating a couple times against Bernie months ago in off TV times isn't gonna get it done.. That's nothing like going heads up against the Don in prime time TV with the entire world watching...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-16 at 01:29 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol so dumb
    Once again proving you are a loser

chico2663

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Clinton sitting by idly letting trump solidify his grave

She will soon emerge and attack like a honeybadger or mongoose

game over trumptards

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

game over trumptards
    You gotta have a vagina to vote for Hillary.. What's wrong with you men?

United States needs a man as President not a lazy self centered crooked Queen.. Women in power are sketchy period... Too emotional..

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

game over trumptards
    She already tried and ended up looking like a tin foil hat wearing nut.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Bill Clinton was losing until he hired the chicken

brooks85

Once again proving you are a loser
    lol I can see you have given up, maybe you can spend the extra time learning how to calculate basic math?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

game over trumptards
    Trumptards lol

Notice that the closer we get to the writing being written on the wall the more desperate and outlandish camp Trumptard is becoming

brooks85

^lol acoochy still embarrassing himself by posting and funny enough he is posting to kraken, the one idiot who jumped on his burning ship... too funny and very desperate

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Good one Russian Rocket!!!!

First ... 162163164165166167168 ... Last