DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/f...-percent-time/

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

18 seems high.
    Is this legit?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    18 seems high.
    Is this legit?
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

And it could be legit. Because he actually doesn't lie a lot. Lying requires knowing that you are wrong. He just bullshits without knowing the truth either way. When you do that, occasionally you happen to say something true by accident.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

And it could be legit. Because he actually doesn't lie a lot. Lying requires knowing that you are wrong. He just bullshits without knowing the truth either way. When you do that, occasionally you happen to say something true by accident.
    sounds like someone in a nutshell.

you just described yourself! LOL! That is you exactly!

I mean, if you google .... d2bets. it actually says ... To bullshit without knowing the truth either way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    sounds like someone in a nutshell.
    Have no fear Hillary will bury herself in the debates, if that doesn't happen the future wiki leaks will..

Trump looking good.. Winning latino and black votes now, Hillary at home doing nothing but pumping out anti Trump commercials from her super packs.. That's not gonna be enough, Trump is rolling now..

This race will tighten up, I have no doubt...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-28-16 at 02:02 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Debates will be a sluggfest between two awful candidates.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Debates will be a sluggfest between two awful candidates.

I expect Trump to fire off a few haymakers, Hilary will shrug them off as she has been doing for decades, and once he sees that his vitriol and bullying is ineffective against her, I expect him to make an ass out of himself basically 24/7, until he drops out or concedes.

DwightShrute

soon.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/f...-percent-time/
    Why stop at 18%? Why not say .8% - that the only time they tell the truth is when they introduce themselves at the beginning of their broadcasts?

But what I really like is that for the most part Fox hates Donald Trump as much as [AP/ABCNBCCBS& et al] does. It's just a little more truth that traditional knee-jerk Democrats don't know how digest.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Why stop at 18%? Why not say .8% - that the only time they tell the truth is when they introduce themselves at the beginning of their broadcasts?

But what I really like is that for the most part Fox hates Donald Trump as much as [AP/ABCNBCCBS& et al] does. It's just a little more truth that traditional knee-jerk Democrats don't know how digest.
    Because the numbers are what they are. It's 18%. That still seems high, but I'm willing to believe it because the methodology is sound

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Lol and Hillary tells the truth?? Right.... That crooked old hag can't even remember her lies anymore...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Because the numbers are what they are. It's 18%. That still seems high, but I'm willing to believe it because the methodology is sound
    Trump doesn't know fact from fiction. So if he says 6 things, he'll get 1 correct purely by accident.

DwightShrute

Trump doesn't know fact from fiction. So if he says 6 things, he'll get 1 correct purely by accident.
    you've said at least 1000 things so far during this entire campaign and still haven't managed one correct statement. You should call Guinness.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Lol and Hillary tells the truth?? Right.... That crooked old hag can't even remember her lies anymore...

Facts don't agree with you

Regardless of how absurd the gif

haters gonna hate

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Whenever you point out the lies, the Trumpies have a convenient excuse of just saying the source is part of the conspiracy against Trump, the "corrupt media." Clinton has lied, I can admit that, but I'm honest enough to point out that her lies and Donald's lies are not equal in weight or number.

Donald lies profusely and without hesitation, it is his native tongue. Clinton lies about dumb stuff like being under fire when leaving an airplane when she meant to say that the area she was landing in had reports of sniper fire. Was she lying, of course, but really its embellishment. Donald lies because his campaign depends on it.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Have no fear Hillary will bury herself in the debates, if that doesn't happen the future wiki leaks will..

Trump looking good.. Winning latino and black votes now, Hillary at home doing nothing but pumping out anti Trump commercials from her super packs.. That's not gonna be enough, Trump is rolling now..

This race will tighten up, I have no doubt...

Would love to bet some points that you're wrong....you willing to bet Trump takes the lead in an average of national polls between the first and second debates?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Whenever you point out the lies, the Trumpies have a convenient excuse of just saying the source is part of the conspiracy against Trump, the "corrupt media." Clinton has lied, I can admit that, but I'm honest enough to point out that her lies and Donald's lies are not equal in weight or number.

Donald lies profusely and without hesitation, it is his native tongue. Clinton lies about dumb stuff like being under fire when leaving an airplane when she meant to say that the area she was landing in had reports of sniper fire. Was she lying, of course, but really its embellishment. Donald lies because his campaign depends on it.
    Hillary's terrible, but the incident you describe is a good example of people mistaking a natural human flaw (the tendency for our memories to be unreliable and for us to think they aren't) with intentional lying. There's a difference between misremembering personal experience that's not easily researched and misstating numbers/policies/facts that are easily verifiable. She's done a lot of the latter of course, as has Trump...but the ability for voters to call her faulty memory "lies" while giving Trump a pass on his is yet another symptom of the "we inconsistently believe whatever we want to believe" mentality that gave us these two shit candidates in the first place

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Would love to bet some points that you're wrong....you willing to bet Trump takes the lead in an average of national polls between the first and second debates?
    Remember how a few years ago, every "red white and blue" blooded Republican wanted to string up Assange and hang him from a tree? He was the unAmerican. I mean holy fukk, they got him on the rape charge

Now that noose they had all ready for him turns into a halo?

Just another great example of hypocrisy at it's finest

Its amazing what a common enemy will do to people.

Putin>>>>America
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Remember how a few years ago, every "red white and blue" blooded Republican wanted to string up Assange and hang him from a tree? He was the unAmerican. I mean holy fukk, they got him on the rape charge

Now that noose they had all ready for him turns into a halo?

Just another great example of hypocrisy at it's finest

Its amazing what a common enemy will do to people.

Putin>>>>America
    Trump is showing America the soul of conservatism. Bankrupt and beaten down.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

brainfreeze
    Meaning

barney frank to fed: " don't raise rates before elections " ...smh

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/29...efore-election

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Well I'm getting 10-1 odds on Trump now to win the election. I'm good with the $100 to with $1000 right now..

Your over confidence in Hillary will be your down fall Triple D my friend. . She's gonna crash and burn with the best of them and God was watching.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-28-16 at 10:45 PM.

The Kraken

Well I'm getting 10-1 odds on Trump now to win the election. I'm good with the $100 to with $1000 right now..

You're over confidence in Hillary will be your down fall Triple D my friend. . She's gonna crash and burn with the best of them and God was watching.

Text
    book
    irony

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Your over confidence in Hillary will be your down fall Triple D my friend. . She's gonna crash and burn with the best of them and God was watching.

What a load of shit.

Stop with the bull and just say," I know Trump cant win & I wanna keep my points safe."

Even you dont believe the shit you are typing now!

Eventually you donks will have to admit defeat. Why wait any longer. Get it outta the way now.

Its not like you guys can appear any more foolish than you have over the past 6 months.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    barney frank to fed: " don't raise rates before elections " ...smh

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/29...efore-election
    Whats the problem with him saying this when it is true? What a real problem is every stinking Republican most likely is out there hoping they raise these rates that benefit no one in the middle class or poor. Kinda the M. O. of the Republican party. Hope the country goes to shit so they could get in charge because they have no other way. They have no ideas unless it is for a precious few which by the way those precious few, are not u.

Thor4140

What a load of shit.

Stop with the bull and just say," I know Trump cant win & I wanna keep my points safe."

Eventually you donks will have to admit defeat. Why wait any longer. Get it outta the way now.

Its not like you guys can appear any more foolish than you have over the past 6 months.
    u coming around Jay realizing this guy is a world class bullshitter.? BY the way the points he has i gave him out of sympathy. I was buzzed one night and this guy was really ganging up on him. I felt sorry and gave him a thousand points. Im a compassionate conservative. Not one of these fake ones.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Thor4140 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Text
    book
    irony

Kraken god is watching. If there is such a thing he is probably puking.

Triple_D_Bet

You're not getting 10-1 on Trump in future action; you GOT 10-1 on Trump. The difference is that if you're as confident as you claim, it seems like a nobrainer to bet on it, regardless of any existing wagers you have. Loads of confidence backed by nothing but memes and cherry-picked data seems to be a hallmark of Trump support round here (not that Clinton supporters would behave differently if she was trailing I imagine).

I wouldn't say I have any confidence in Clinton, she's terrible just like Trump but in a different direction. I'd probably prefer Trump to her, but the evidence makes it pretty clear what's likely to happen, so no problem putting my points where the majority of evidence is. Not like either one of those clowns has my vote anyways

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Kraken god is watching. If there is such a thing he is probably puking.
    Why does an all-powerful, all-knowing god create a situation which leads to him puking? Is god just an extremely indirect bulimic? That might actually explain a lot of the messed up stuff going on in the world...that dude needs some help

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

u coming around Jay realizing this guy is a world class bullshitter.? BY the way the points he has i gave him out of sympathy. I was buzzed one night and this guy was really ganging up on him. I felt sorry and gave him a thousand points. Im a compassionate conservative. Not one of these fake ones.
    Thor stop hating and just keep tailing me in the MMA section like I know you do.. Should be on your knees licking my ball sack these days with all the money you made off me in the MMA section over the years..

I just hit about every bet in every fight on the UFC card Saturday night.. Business as usually for me and just check the event thread if you think I'm full of shit, check the event thread before that and the one before that as well....

I post every bet pending and you can't bullshit or make that shit up pal..
    Jealousy is a bitch isn't it Thor?..

PS...Here is your remaining 500 bet points back and this is your final payment with an additional 100 bet points of interest.. Use them well.. That's 1100 payback bet points for the original 1000 loan you gave me.. Thanks for the loan at the time even though I didn't ask for it...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-29-16 at 01:39 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What a load of shit.

Only a 3 point lead in the polls now.. Lead is shrinking week by week now whether you'd like to think so or not.. Denial is a bitch when all your hopes and dreams are finally realized as they are being flushed down the toilet... LOL...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-29-16 at 01:34 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Whats the problem with him saying this when it is true? What a real problem is every stinking Republican most likely is out there hoping they raise these rates that benefit no one in the middle class or poor. Kinda the M. O. of the Republican party. Hope the country goes to shit so they could get in charge because they have no other way. They have no ideas unless it is for a precious few which by the way those precious few, are not u.
    The problem is holding off reality (and swaying opinion that everything's fine) ...to support a dem nomination. Just helping with more RIGGING, of the election. Disgusting ...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-29-16 at 01:11 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

More fraud ..." nbc posting election results that hasn't happened yet " ...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/...ned-yet-384368

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Would fate permit it, the election of Hillary Clinton will be the supreme and perhaps terminal act in an Anything-Goes-And-Nothing-Matters society. Yet, even with the fabulous luck of running against a consummate political oaf, she struggles to get the upper hand, and she may land in the White House with the lowest voter turnout in modern history. And then her reward in office may be to dodge indictment for four years while the nation crumbles around her. This is the way the world ends: not with a bang or a whimper but with a cackle.

Imagine the scene following Hillary’s election. In order to salvage the last shred of its credibility, the Federal Reserve raises its overnight funds rate another quarter percent and crashes the last Potemkin semblance of a “recovering” economy, that is, the levitated stock markets. Tens of millions of retired individuals previously driven into them by zero interest rate policy are wiped out. Even more gravely, pension funds and insurance companies are destroyed, but not before their troubles trigger derivative contracts with big banks which then explode and expose the inability of counterparties to make good on their ends of the bet.

In a blind panic, the Federal Reserve reverses its policy in December, drops the Fed Funds interest rate back to 25 basis points and announces the grandest new round of “quantitative easing” (money printing) ever, while congress is coerced into voting for the greatest bailout of institutions the world has ever seen, along with a “one time” helicopter drop of a cool trillion dollars in the form of combined tax cuts and “shovel-ready infrastructure projects.” The media rejoices. The US Dollar tanks. Absolutely nobody wants US treasury bonds, bills, and notes. The pathetic remnant of the American middle class stares into the abyss. (If it looks hard enough, it sees the US government down there.)

We’re now living in the setup for this, treating the election shenanigans so far as just another sordid television entertainment. It’s more than that. It’s an engraved invitation to the worst crisis since the Civil War. The crisis may even feature events like a civil war with identity groups skirmishing around our already-ruined “flyover” cities just like the factions in Aleppo and Fallujah. Thank the “Progressive” Left for that. Believe me, history will blame them for chucking the idea of a unifying common culture onto the garbage barge.

And yes, for all our tribulations here in America, the rest of the world will be struggling with its own epic disorders. It remains to be seen whether they will lead to war as, say, the Chinese ruling party attempts to evade the crash of its own rickety banking system, and the inflamed millions of ruined “investors,” by starting a brawl with Japan over a few meaningless islands in the Pacific. Could happen. And, oh, is North Korea for real with its right out front nuclear bomb-and-missile program? What does the rest of the world plan to do about that?

You don’t even want to look at the Middle East. The grisly conflicts there of recent decades are just a prelude to what happens when the House of Saud loses its grip on the government. That will happen, and then the big question is whether Aramco can continue to function, or whether the critical parts of it end up damaged beyond repair as competing tribes fight over it. In any case, the world will begin to notice the salient fact of life in that part of the world: namely, that the Arabian desert, and much of the great band of arid territory on either side of it, cannot support the populations that mushroomed in the nutrient bath of the 20th century oil economy. And they won’t all be able to self-export to Europe either.

Speaking of that interesting region, around the same time Hillary sets up for intensive care in the third floor of the White House, the old order will be swept away across Europe. Farewell Merkel and Monsieur Hollandaise. Farewell to the squishy Left all over the place. Enter the hard-asses. You’d think if anything might unite that continent it might be the wish to defend secular freedom under the rule of law, but even that remains to be seen.

Yes, the world following 3Q 2016 is looking like one hot mess. If you remember anything, let it be this: the primary mission of your cohort of the human race is managing contraction. The world is getting wider and poorer again and the outcome everywhere will be determined by the success of people to manage their lives locally. The big things of this world — governments, corporations, institutions — are losing their traction and whatever we manage to rebuild will get done locally. In victory, Hillary may utterly cease to matter.

http://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/trending/

First ... 159160161162163164165 ... Last