JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

^^ Yep both are preparing for the live debates now.. This will be the game changer, the money ball, the buzzer beater... Trump going to expose all her dirt, lay down real policy, this is going to be great!!!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Yep both are preparing for the live debates now.. This will be the game changer, the money ball, the buzzer beater... Trump going to expose all her dirt, lay down real policy, this is going to be great!!!

Agree it will be great political theater & entertaining. But nothing more than that. Do we really need a debate of insults to know both candidates suck & will shit on the America people.

Enjoy the show, it will be the best part of either ones presidency. The jokes on us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Fellas don't under estimate the sheer volume of American voters that enjoy and are influenced by the theatrics and insults. Ratings are expected to blow up the networks..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

^^Fellas don't under estimate the sheer volume of American voters redneked idiotsthat enjoy and are influenced by the theatrics and insults. Ratings are expected to blow up the networks..

FyP

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

^^Fellas don't under estimate the sheer volume of American voters that enjoy and are influenced by the theatrics and insults. Ratings are expected to blow up the networks..

You mean like a wrestling match?

Funny, your boy wants to rig the debates, but says everything is rigged against him.

NFL sent no letter about a schedule conflict. Flat out lie by your boy. Wants the debate where he wants.
    Wants certain questions so he can study for them.

What I'm getting from you guys is you want a show and your boy delivers. Good for you. When he fuks up
    and you can bet he will, I don't want to hear it if he's elected.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

Like a sad movie. Enjoy the show.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ LOL.. The redneck ,WWE watching, budweiser out of the can drinking, white bread, tobacco chewing, confederate flag flying toothless hicks that live out in the sticks can and will find the local voting offices.. Belieb me ya all when I done say dis haus!!!

Don't discount those votes as they'll offset all the low life black and latino welfare taking, crime committing, low IQ drug abusing, baby making, freebie wanting, illegal immigrant loving, blaming all their struggles on someone other then themselves voters that will show up at the voting offices too..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-23-16 at 02:18 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Interestingly enough, there's a huge divide between popular opinion and expert opinion on this: popular opinion always holds that the debates are "game changers" with huge potential to impact a race, while the data overwhelmingly shows little to no movement post debate. Much like the blatant untruths tossed around by most candidates though, the existence of the facts doesn't dissuade people from believing debates will be a game changer for their candidate, despite it not being in so many similar situations

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Interestingly enough, there's a huge divide between popular opinion and expert opinion on this: popular opinion always holds that the debates are "game changers" with huge potential to impact a race, while the data overwhelmingly shows little to no movement post debate. Much like the blatant untruths tossed around by most candidates though, the existence of the facts doesn't dissuade people from believing debates will be a game changer for their candidate, despite it not being in so many similar situations
    even you would agree this is an election like no other. They so called experts have been wrong every step of the way so far. No reason to think anything will change.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Enjoy it. This may be your last election.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why is that Jayster?

America isn't gonna be wiped off the face of the map in 4 years by either Trump or Hillary screw ups.. Constitution and congress won't go up in flames if either candidate is elected either..

Well I guess we could experience a massive terrorist attack (nuclear) under Hillary's watch which cripples our economy beyond recovery, a terrorist attack so great that it causes massive carnage and devastation which inturn causes a massive civil unrest movement lead by the BLM thug movement..

Crime then runs wild, State of emergencies issued, Martial law enforced.. Government is then overthrown by thugs and gorillas, etc.. American no more.. That would suck..

Not likely to happen anytime soon hopefully!!!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    even you would agree this is an election like no other. They so called experts have been wrong every step of the way so far. No reason to think anything will change.
    They have in some spots, which you can attribute to making predictions based on limited data in a different circumstance. It's not unreasonable to question past data in that light, but it's ridiculous to say it will turn out differently than the past just because some past data didn't accurately predict current situation. At best, you can argue there's a larger chance the data isn't as predictive, but it's still the only evidence out there, doesn't seem like it would be too much of a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Assuming you mean the Republican party's? I'd disagree...in a race characterized by people willing to believe what they want to believe despite the facts to the contrary, and blame anyone but themselves when reality turns out as predicted, it's far from certain that the base of Republicans will be smart enough to realize the mistakes made and demand sweeping changes. It's more likely they'll just support another loudmouth showman with no substance next time.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Congrats. to trump for switching to obama's immigration policy.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    wrong again.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I'd say stop lying but can't teach old dog new tricks nor can you teach them basic math and to stop believing in fake memes. But, hey you still get to vote for some archaic reason.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I'd say stop lying but can't teach old dog new tricks nor can you teach them basic math and to stop believing in fake memes. But, hey you still get to vote for some archaic reason.
    I'd say try adding logic or common sense to your posts on occasion, but you've proven you don't understand logic and common sense ain't so common....

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'd say try adding logic or common sense to your posts on occasion, but you've proven you don't understand logic and common sense ain't so common....

I'd say anyone cares what you have to say but you've already been proven to be a low IQ liar.

chico2663

chico2663

brooks85

do you need English class on top of math?

It's not too late, you and khicks could carpool. Mcdondals has buy one get one free so you guys could split breakfast, brush up on each others homework. Make sure you're actually understanding the material.

Also, obama did not get people out of the country as anyone educated on the subject knows. All he did was change the goal post and definitions of what classified as deported with his catch and release bs. Obviously this is above your level of understand, maybe someone should make a meme about it?

oh but then it wouldn't false, I forgot you only follow the ones that are not true
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-23-16 at 11:19 PM.

chico2663

do you need English class on top of math?

It's not too late, you and khicks could carpool. Mcdondals has buy one get one free so you guys could split breakfast, brush up on each others homework. Make sure you're actually understanding the material.
    Since coming to office in 2009, Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.Jan 7, 2016

Also, obama did not get people out of the country as anyone educated on the subject knows. All he did was change the goal post and definitions of what classified as deported with his catch and release bs. Obviously this is above your level of understand, maybe someone should make a meme about it?

oh but then it wouldn't false, I forgot you only follow the ones that are not true
    Since coming to office in 2009, Obama's government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.Jan 7, 2016

chico2663

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama...-up-the-score/

BROOKSIE you put the id in idiot!

It is a green van and it pulls up and grabs them. Ask any texan if they have seen this happen and most likely they will say YES!

DwightShrute

chico2663

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump softening up on immigration to win more votes.. Smart move..

The great Wall of Trump will still be built and paid for by Mexico.. Borders will be more secure.. He'll work with Mexican families already established here for years which is probably the right thing to do.. I don't have a problem with that..

CNN is even warming up to Trump a bit now.. This is funny.. Trump climbing back in the polls slowly but surely..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-24-16 at 03:19 AM.

Triple_D_Bet

Trump softening up on immigration to win more votes.. Smart move..

The great Wall of Trump will still be built and paid for by Mexico.. Borders will be more secure.. He'll work with Mexican families already established here for years which is probably the right thing to do.. I don't have a problem with that..

CNN is even warming up to Trump a bit now.. This is funny.. Trump climbing back in the polls slowly but surely..
    Mexico paying for the wall? All evidence still against it.

Borders more secure? In rhetoric only so far, no specifics given.

Changed what he claims to have believed only months ago? No less than we've come to expect from him.

Climbing in the polls? Not unless you cherry pick the very small portion of the polls which show a slight trump increase, and you ignore everything else.

So in other words, just about completely wrong here

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Trump Gets Richer While Funneling Campaign Donations To His Own Pockets

Office space in the Tower was going for $35,458 per month, paid to Trump’s company Trump Tower Commercial LLC. That was he going rate as recently as March, back when Trump was mostly using his own cash for campaign expenses. Since he began a major contribution pitch this spring, however, the rate has jumped significantly, to $169,758 per month.

The rent paid to Trump for his own campaign office has Quintupled since his fund raising efforts. Here's what $170k/month paid to Trump Tower LLC gets you.

In addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

The Washington Post estimated that the Trump clan has pocketed $7.7 million as a result of the campaign’s expenditures.

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” an anonymous Trump-supporting RNC member told HuffPo. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”
    Last edited by Roadtrip635; 08-24-16 at 04:58 AM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wrong again.
    So i'm right?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Mexico paying for the wall? All evidence still against it.

Borders more secure? In rhetoric only so far, no specifics given.

Changed what he claims to have believed only months ago? No less than we've come to expect from him.

Climbing in the polls? Not unless you cherry pick the very small portion of the polls which show a slight trump increase, and you ignore everything else.

So in other words, just about completely wrong here
    I commend you on how well versed you are in talking down Trump.

Name:  pantsuit.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  43.4 KB

I wanna look good for ya, good for ya, good for ya

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Those new suits she's been wearing look a little too much like Kim Jong Un's suits.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post

Office space in the Tower was going for $35,458 per month, paid to Trump’s company Trump Tower Commercial LLC. That was he going rate as recently as March, back when Trump was mostly using his own cash for campaign expenses. Since he began a major contribution pitch this spring, however, the rate has jumped significantly, to $169,758 per month.

The rent paid to Trump for his own campaign office has Quintupled since his fund raising efforts. Here's what $170k/month paid to Trump Tower LLC gets you.

In addition to the rent for Trump Tower space in Manhattan, Trump has paid his eponymous golf courses and restaurants more than $260,000 since his campaign and the RNC struck a joint fundraising deal in mid-May, after he essentially locked up the GOP nomination. On May 18, the day the fundraising deal was announced, Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was paid $29,715; Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, was paid $35,845; and Trump Restaurants LLC was paid $125,080, according to FEC records. Such large payments were much rarer when Trump was self-funding.

The Washington Post estimated that the Trump clan has pocketed $7.7 million as a result of the campaign’s expenditures.

“If I was a donor, I’d want answers,” an anonymous Trump-supporting RNC member told HuffPo. “If they don’t have any more staff, and they’re paying five times more? That’s the kind of stuff I’d read and try to make an (attack) ad out of it.”
    Hmmm. So Hillary has to give up her foundation that helps people around the world if elected? Will Trump give up
    his businesses if elected? If not, why not? Why should he use his office to enrich himself more so than he is now?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Hmmm. So Hillary has to give up her foundation that helps people around the world if elected? Will Trump give up
    his businesses if elected? If not, why not? Why should he use his office to enrich himself more so than he is now?

He said it all goes into trust and he walks away... which doesn't mean a thing.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post

hey unless you enjoy looking like a sheep you should really use your brain before you spread BS like chico, d2bets, rkelly, khicks, kraken and the like. I already knew I'd bet my life that picture wasn't accurate\ and it is not. I'm not surprised, I generally know when something is BS right away and I was right, again. Never gets boring either.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politi...mp-tower-rent/

rkelly110

hey unless you enjoy looking like a sheep you should really use your brain before you spread BS like chico, d2bets, rkelly, khicks, kraken and the like. I already knew I'd bet my life that picture wasn't accurate\ and it is not. I'm not surprised, I generally know when something is BS right away and I was right, again. Never gets boring either.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politi...mp-tower-rent/
    Last paragraph from article:

"It isn't the first time that Trump's campaign has appeared to be working in concert with his business interests. Federal records have shown that Trump had directed almost a fifth of his campaign cash to companies to which he is linked."

Calls Hillary crooked/ profiteering? Lap it up little doggy.

First ... 153154155156157158159 ... Last