ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I want some honest citizen's to make the judgement call on this video?

1.Which party is more guilty of being out of order?
    2.Which party is guilty of having this scene getting more violent?
    3.If the lady had complied with the officer's demands, would she have been hurt?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07...tan-dlewis.cnn
    Looking for other opinions? I think you can sense what my opinion is.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

She did didn't she? She got back in the car and then he told her to get back out so he threw her against a vehicle a whole car park way, whatta tough guy. Cop was a psycho piece of shit.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If you think the cop is in the right it show you are part of the problem.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Here is a more complete video that doesn't have stuff cut out

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Here's what I saw: She was pulled over for going 50. She tried to go in the parking lot to get away from the police officer. She starting lying about going to the store and saying she can't be pulled over because she is parked. The officer mentions why he is pulling her over. She continues to lie; she won't obey the officer by putting her feet in the car so the door can be shut (this is so she can't run away). She refuses to and says 'No', and tells the officer to "hurry up". The officer has had enough of her games; and asks her to stand up. She refuses, so the officer has to grab her and pull her out of the car. She continues to not put her hands behind her back and continues to move around for about 1 minute.

Conclusion: She tried to play ignorant, but her games and her stupidity and resisting, got her thrown to the ground.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I am very anti police abuse of power... and I think what you said is actually a big part of the problem.

Trying to cry about any instance the police use force at all.

This looks like a cop dealing with a non-compliant citizen who keeps wanting to fight him for a lot longer than it would have taken for me to use a lot more force, or taze her.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I am very anti police abuse of power... and I think what you said is actually a big part of the problem.

Trying to cry about any instance the police use force at all.

This looks like a cop dealing with a non-compliant citizen who keeps wanting to fight him for a lot longer than it would have taken for me to use a lot more force, or taze her.
    Many of my friends were cops. Didn't get to see the second video before I posted. But as one friend told me " these young cops have no patience". Problem is the ops now a day are 5'7' 160 lbs and never played sports in their lives.Guys that I grew up with are 6'2 220 when they started about 275 afterward. lol You didn't smart off to them because of their size. Why is sports so important. I think it has to with socialization and how to handle situations.
    I had 67 supersport camaro and 1970 super support nova. I had 27 tickets from 18 thru 25 including having to take classes to keep my license. I should of had more. Anyone who hasn't in my day didn't have a ride. I was with freind who got his license suspended til he was 21. We were doing 135 in a supped up pinto.I lost 4 classmates to car wrecks but the cars were a lot more fun back then.
    Are you telling me that he couldn't of handled the situation without slamming her on the ground? I lost a friend about 10 years ago from falling and hitting his head on concrete. Bar fight gone bad. If she would of hit her head on concrete how would it be on the cops family?
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-24-16 at 05:33 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Both are wrong.

chico2663

A

Guess the police chief didn't agree with you. We pay taxes to have our officers act professional. He could of waited 1 minute to let her get out of the car.As I said before if this guy wasn't small but a bigger guy he could control the situation easier than this small person.Cop admitted they were afraid of some blacks. As I have said before a lot of guys that never been in fights or played sports are not used to handling contact. That girl is 5'5 at most 120 lbs and this cop couldn't handle her without slamming her.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-24-16 at 05:47 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Chief is a puppet

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

My thought is this:

She was trying to evade. She didn't comply. And when he attempted to put her under arrest, she fought him.

Where he fukked up was giving her his opinion about black people.

When I have been pulled over, everything in my demeanor says I want to cooperate. I don't want a ticket. Why can't these people just do that? And then they go crying racism. I have absolutely no respect for people like that.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Many of my friends were cops. Didn't get to see the second video before I posted. But as one friend told me " these young cops have no patience". Problem is the ops now a day are 5'7' 160 lbs and never played sports in their lives.Guys that I grew up with are 6'2 220 when they started about 275 afterward. lol You didn't smart off to them because of their size. Why is sports so important. I think it has to with socialization and how to handle situations.
    I had 67 supersport camaro and 1970 super support nova. I had 27 tickets from 18 thru 25 including having to take classes to keep my license. I should of had more. Anyone who hasn't in my day didn't have a ride. I was with freind who got his license suspended til he was 21. We were doing 135 in a supped up pinto.I lost 4 classmates to car wrecks but the cars were a lot more fun back then.
    Are you telling me that he couldn't of handled the situation without slamming her on the ground? I lost a friend about 10 years ago from falling and hitting his head on concrete. Bar fight gone bad. If she would of hit her head on concrete how would it be on the cops family?
    I get that it looks bad but as a big strong guy speaking from personal experience trying to restrain a wild but much weaker woman, I think all the wrestling and throwing her about might be just him trying to control her without using all his strength.

I don't think he threw her with angry force onto the ground or against the car from what we see.

I've only watched the first video btw. Not the second one.

I wasn't having a go at you personally btw. Just think over-reacting hurts the very much needed cause to reduce police violence.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I've come around now to this cops actions after the previous posters comments, he was exceptional and should of punched her in the face and maced her also. What a hero.

chico2663

COPS black and white try to use power. Right after opening day we get a call from my nephew. Like a dumb ass he started going out with white trash. So they get into an argument. He is trying to get things he has bought and she is going berserk. We pull up and it is in subsidized housing. Lot of the black kids (in 20's) knew me from my job. Anyway a black 5'7 cop 175 lb cop pulls up and ask me if i am my nephew. He is my step brothers child so not same last name. Any way the cop tries to screw with my nephew saying shit to get him swing on him. I tell the cop to give him whatever ticket so we can go. He tells me that he was going to get me for lying to him which I never did and then get me for being drunk. I told him my meds don't allow me to drink. Then he starts telling me what he can do to me. I say if you want to but in the morning he would have to explain to bunch of my buddies who are upper echelon of cinti. police dept. He says You don't know them and I said I would wait . He finally let us go but followed us until we got to burger king. I am having breakfast with these same police officers because we ate at price hill chili every tues morn. I was discussing it with these cops the next morn and they said the cop is a shithead. The cop told one of my friends how he was going to whip my ass who is also a cop.they said that even with stroke they doubt he can whip my ass.The police chief pops in 2 weeks later and starts laughing because he heard about the situation. As I always say I really don't think most cops are racist. i just think it is either blue or not.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Here's what I saw: She was pulled over for going 50. She tried to go in the parking lot to get away from the police officer. She starting lying about going to the store and saying she can't be pulled over because she is parked. The officer mentions why he is pulling her over. She continues to lie; she won't obey the officer by putting her feet in the car so the door can be shut (this is so she can't run away). She refuses to and says 'No', and tells the officer to "hurry up". The officer has had enough of her games; and asks her to stand up. She refuses, so the officer has to grab her and pull her out of the car. She continues to not put her hands behind her back and continues to move around for about 1 minute.

Conclusion: She tried to play ignorant, but her games and her stupidity and resisting, got her thrown to the ground.
    Very good examination.
    My bit; she is, "evidently," guilty of some substance abuse--the wild reactions to an officer's plea shows that evidence--or, she was headed to get another badly needed supply.
    * Now, this video explains "explicitly," the most logical justification as to why White/Black relations are at a 60-year, or beyond, total chaos.
    Two exact-opposite perspectives of almost every confrontation between Black/White. Absurd. This is why we have laws and judges, and, also, have citizen's of all colors, obliged to obey what the ruling is, be that guilty or innocent. There should be no in-between, as some on here are trying to suggest about this video.

Wake up people and look into your souls!

ABEHONEST

Chico again, and his color-blind opinions.
    I will say one thing, could your typical female about her size and age, recover as nicely as she apparently did? How many? 1 in 20? My guess, she was high on something, or, she is one hell of a superior-fit, school teacher.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-24-16 at 10:01 AM.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Chief is a puppet
    Thank you. Forced into a cowardice statement, is my guess? He is dead wrong!

ABEHONEST

Anddd, if she had bent her legs in a more relaxed way, while the cop was pulling her out, she would have been forced down with much less force. Maybe, with very little force at all.
    Escalation guilt. 100 % the black lady. She is responsible for everything possible scenario that transpired. No contest! I have spoken and will say no more.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

He treated her like that because she was black

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Funny all the "complied" people are back y'all avoided the thread where the guy helping the autistic Kidnlike the plague
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave blackHIPPY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

You know White people gonna to act ignorant tho since it doesn't effect them

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    You know White people gonna to act ignorant tho since it doesn't effect them
    It's not white people really.

It's Americans of all colors.

You guys are SO racially sensitive it's really hard to even empathize with the polarity as a foreigner. It just seems like "are these guys serious or just trolling" every time a news story comes up and it instantly turns into 'are the blacks/whites most to blame'.

ABEHONEST

For Blackhippy:
    Well, like evidence presented in a honest manner [different case], he was assumed guilty. Why debate it?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guaranteed if she was white that would've been dealt with differently...

Officer should be taken off the force...

Disgraceful

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Funny all the "complied" people are back y'all avoided the thread where the guy helping the autistic Kidnlike the plague

SBR: Southern Bred Rednecks...

This place may as well have links to white extremism sites such is the obviousness of the higher ups agenda around here...

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

It's not white people really.

It's Americans of all colors.

You guys are SO racially sensitive it's really hard to even empathize with the polarity as a foreigner. It just seems like "are these guys serious or just trolling" every time a news story comes up and it instantly turns into 'are the blacks/whites most to blame'.
    Media keeps shoving it in our face and neither side ever listens to each other so you get this shit show

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

SBR: Southern Bred Rednecks...

This place may as well have links to white extremism sites such is the obviousness of the higher ups agenda around here...
    I'm planning a road trip around the South for a few weeks after the bash.

Aren't they all Southern Gentleman down there?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Wrong

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    For Blackhippy:
    Well, like evidence presented in a honest manner [different case], he was assumed guilty. Why debate it?
    There's nothing to debate here either. If she wasn't black the grown man wouldn't put his hands on a 100 lb female within the first 45 seconds of meeting her like that.

Optional

Media keeps shoving it in our face and neither side ever listens to each other so you get this shit show
    All this attention on police killings should be the perfect issue to bring races together. Weird how it's doing the opposite.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Until I see footage from this officer's dashcam after he's pulled over several white women, I don't feel like I am qualified to judge whether this cop is a racist or not.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Guaranteed if she was white that would've been dealt with differently...

Officer should be taken off the force...

Disgraceful
    exactly, end of discussion

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Until I see footage from this officer's dashcam after he's pulled over several white women, I don't feel like I am qualified to judge whether this cop is a racist or not.
    But why is that important?

He should be judged on what he did here.

Will you crazy penetraters want to know what political party people belong to before making a call of right/wrong soon too?

ABEHONEST

But why is that important?

He should be judged on what he did here.

Will you crazy penetraters want to know what political party people belong to before making a call of right/wrong soon too?
    Da judge will know. End of story and controversy. Now, be patient, and own up to it and show some intelligence.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Give the cop a raise.

1234 ... Last