Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yes that is about the same as me . Once though they even almost forced their way in my house because they got a call that someone was kidnapped and put in a car fitting my cars description. I did what they said, they saw it was not me, and went on their way. All the traffis stops i let go with a warning because i followed instructions and was very polite.
    There are a ton of great officers. They have a tough job and no one is trying to label all cops bad. But, why the hell do you try to protect the bad ones too? Why must you label the victim, thugs, law breakers, etc. Step back for a minute and think about what happened here. All you see is a lady not OBEYING a police officer, while totally ignoring him rushing up on her, standing between her car door then grabbing her and dragging her out of her own car without probable cause or even telling her she is under arrest. Just because he didn't like her not OBEYING her. He BROKE the law. That was a kidnapping if you really break it down. She never resisted arrest because she was never arrested, which is a formal process which he did not follow.

Then even when the police chief clearly admonishes him and tells you that he didn't follow protocol, you are still blaming her for getting beat up???

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

It's not about black or white, it's about respect. A police officer asks you to get out of the car then you comply. If you think you didn't deserve the ticket, tell it to a judge. You can't argue with a cop, plain and simple. If you don't know how to talk with respect and act humble, you're asking for trouble.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well I got pulled over by police 4 times in my life for speeding. I received one ticket and two verbal warnings. I know how to handle myself when pulled over. Never got arrested.

You know that old saying. You poke the bull by the horn you are going to get gored.

So my advice when pulled over is stay calm and don't argue with the cops. He is doing a stressful job and you don't want to stress him further by being a jackass like that driver on video. You pay the fine when you do the crime in this country.
    I have 27 tickets but then again I owned muscle cars. No reason to have a muscle car and go the speed limit. especially in the country. Yes it cost me money but I made more drag racing other cars.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    It's not about black or white, it's about respect. A police officer asks you to get out of the car then you comply. If you think you didn't deserve the ticket, tell it to a judge. You can't argue with a cop, plain and simple. If you don't know how to talk with respect and act humble, you're asking for trouble.
    So a woman who was going 15 mph... yes, 15 mph is charged for speeding and is beat up and you want to talk about fukking respect. Because she didn't comply with his orders (however wrong and convoluted they were) she deserved a beat down? GTFOH

Wearing a badges is not a license to beat up woman.

Mac4Lyfe

but, but, but, she was asking to be raped... Typical SBR garbage.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I have 27 tickets but then again I owned muscle cars. No reason to have a muscle car and go the speed limit. especially in the country. Yes it cost me money but I made more drag racing other cars.
    Cops love/hate muscle cars.
    I had a 65 big block impala SS back in high school and I got pulled over a dozen times. End result was a couple of fix-it tickets that were warranted, but I never was too crazy in town; back roads are another story.
    But I felt cops just wanted to look at the car and check it out. A couple of times they wanted me to pop the top to "check the firewall for vin numbers"; I just pointed to the one on the dash. I had one cop pull up next to me in his porsche (off-duty that I recognized), and said nice car to me; I told him I would trade him he wanted

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    There are a ton of great officers. They have a tough job and no one is trying to label all cops bad. But, why the hell do you try to protect the bad ones too? Why must you label the victim, thugs, law breakers, etc. Step back for a minute and think about what happened here. All you see is a lady not OBEYING a police officer, while totally ignoring him rushing up on her, standing between her car door then grabbing her and dragging her out of her own car without probable cause or even telling her she is under arrest. Just because he didn't like her not OBEYING her. He BROKE the law. That was a kidnapping if you really break it down. She never resisted arrest because she was never arrested, which is a formal process which he did not follow.

Then even when the police chief clearly admonishes him and tells you that he didn't follow protocol, you are still blaming her for getting beat up???
    We will have to wait and see but i do not think he will get in trouble at all for the stop itself. But he will for what he said in the car.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Cops love/hate muscle cars.
    I had a 65 big block impala SS back in high school and I got pulled over a dozen times. End result was a couple of fix-it tickets that were warranted, but I never was too crazy in town; back roads are another story.
    But I felt cops just wanted to look at the car and check it out. A couple of times they wanted me to pop the top to "check the firewall for vin numbers"; I just pointed to the one on the dash. I had one cop pull up next to me in his porsche (off-duty that I recognized), and said nice car to me; I told him I would trade him he wanted
    67 ss camaro 3speed with hirsh kit and 70 ss nova. Right now I have a 1976 914 roadster porsche with the volkswagon engine in thegarage that needs some work in the garage. I have been offered 10,000 but don't need the money

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

What ever happened to respecting authority. Just do what u are told and then complain later thru the proper channels if u think u were wronged somehow.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

So a woman who was going 15 mph... yes, 15 mph is charged for speeding and is beat up and you want to talk about fukking respect. Because she didn't comply with his orders (however wrong and convoluted they were) she deserved a beat down? GTFOH

What orders, specifically, were "wrong and convoluted"?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What orders, specifically, were "wrong and convoluted"?
    Good point he asked her nicely to get in the car. Then he asked her to put her feet in so she was completely in the car. Then he told her to get out after she started getting ignorant. I can see him actually putting her in cuffs after the way she was acting and just putting her in his car until he figures out what was wrong with her. And as crazy as she was maybe at that point he wanted to make sure she did not try to drive away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This starts from schooling. This woman never respected her teachers..never listened to commands and then she is on her own she thinks she can get away with this behavior.

I was raised to listen to my teachers, listen to my parents, listen to the police and not try to antagonize them.

I hope this woman learned a life lesson after this incident and change her behavior.

grease lightnin
    &

She clearly tried to evade. She flew into that parking lot and jumped right out of her car to go in kfc, without her wallet, and then tried to tell the cop he couldn't pull her over because she was "already parked".

Can you say obvious? Get the fukk outta here

The only reason the chief csme down on him was because he told her black people are more violent

captrobey

This starts from schooling. This woman never respected her teachers..never listened to commands and then she is on her own she thinks she can get away with this behavior.

I was raised to listen to my teachers, listen to my parents, listen to the police and not try to antagonize them.

I hope this woman learned a life lesson after this incident and change her behavior.
    I agree 100% with that in most cases. This one is a bit weirder though because in the beginning of the top video it says she is a 26 Year old teacher. Which makes me wonder if the other poster that said she may be high was right. You would think a teacher would have enough common sense not to say the stuff that she did.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I agree 100% with that in most cases. This one is a bit weirder though because in the beginning of the top video it says she is a 26 Year old teacher. Which makes me wonder if the other poster that said she may be high was right. You would think a teacher would have enough common sense not to say the stuff that she did.
    Well if she was high then she should get a DUI on top of the speeding ticket and the cop probably saved innocent lives by pulling her off the street. Being high and driving is not an excuse for disrespecting the police and putting innocent lives at risk.

captrobey

Well if she was high then she should get a DUI on top of the speeding ticket and the cop probably saved innocent lives by pulling her off the street. Being high and driving is not an excuse for disrespecting the police and putting innocent lives at risk.
    I agree . But it never said if that is why she acted like that. But any normal sane person does not say No followed by Can you hurry this up . My point to you was you said one of the problems today (Which i agree with) was women like this never respected their teachers . But ironically she IS a teacher.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thread over....parenting a big part of it

Mac4Lyfe

Do you need more evidence cops are fukking out of control? 40% of officers abuse their wives and children... That's almost 1 out of every 2 piglets. JJ, come to their rescue. Let's hear the excuses...

"Two studies have found that at least 40 percent of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10 percent of families in the general population. A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24 percent, indicating that domestic violence is two to four times more common among police families than American families in general." Cops "typically handle cases of police family violence informally, often without an official report, investigation, or even check of the victim's safety," the summary continues. "This 'informal' method is often in direct contradiction to legislative mandates and departmental policies regarding the appropriate response to domestic violence crimes." Finally, "even officers who are found guilty of domestic violence are unlikely to be fired, arrested, or referred for prosecution."

http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

That would be failure to comply with a lawful order but of course you wouldn't know the law.

If an officer ask you to jump off a cliff or to give him a blow job, I guess you'll do it.
    Gee, what a silly reply. Not surprising though.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The bitch didn't comply, and she got tossed around a bit.

What's the problem here?

If she would've gotten into her car, as she was asked, there wouldn't have been an incident.

My God. Talk about an open and shut case.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

but, but, but, she was asking to be raped... Typical SBR garbage.
    I do believe the member's have spoken and we find this bird guilty. Guilty of a lack of commonsense and other inaccurate bs.

The cop approached slowly and used the proper, polite language. The speeder[15 mph?]she did the very opposite of what a normal person would do when approached by an armed policeman. She wanted to vacate her auto asap. Very suspicious body language there. Did not obey at least two or three of the first--practical, sense making orders? Why not? Well duh.
    When told to get back in the car and get her driver's license, she asked..."could you hurry?"

See, I agree on her statement, especially if: your house is on fire; your baby is home alone while you're out speeding and looking for....?; you're about to mess your pants; your husband is the most powerful judge in Austin; or, maybe you feel since you are black, and we know how "every" cop mistreats blacks, you feel he only stopped you to single you out, because, you know you weren't speeding, even though you didn't acknowledge that fact when the cop said that was the charge.
    All above, excellent reasons to dismiss that polite cop.

After the cop saw that you may be crazy than a bedbug, or indeed are, he did have to drag you out of your car--ever think about just relaxing and go with the flow, by, not stiffening up you legs and not flailing you arms, and then go into the--crazy as a bedbug scene--pleading to your God, "oh my God, what are you doing, oh my God."

If the cop is guilty of anything, it's, maybe, after seeing a crazy lady-loon such as this one, called for backup? I bet he will from now on.
    Oh, they say he didn't use proper protocol either? He did in my book. This is a very dangerous job, being a police officer, so if I blink, especially around resisting loons, I could be shot any second.
    Like that doesn't happen in Texas?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

She was going FIFTY miles an hour, not 15! BTW this video was from a year ago, funny how this is all famous now like it happened yesterday. Maybe if she complied all this nonsense is avoided. How is the cop supposed to know what she's doing? Acting like your hiding something is the worst thing you can do.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    She was going FIFTY miles an hour, not 15! BTW this video was from a year ago, funny how this is all famous now like it happened yesterday. Maybe if she complied all this nonsense is avoided. How is the cop supposed to know what she's doing? Acting like your hiding something is the worst thing you can do.
    Yea that part does not make any sense. I bet it was she was going 15 miles OVER the speed limit.

chico2663

When I was younger I used to always try to avoid police when i was guilty. I had them show up to the house after I blew them away with speed looking for me. I would be hiding the car and myself in the barn. The officers would show up and my father would ask to see a warrant and then tell them to get off the property. Back in the 80's cops weren't as abusive with power. I can't count the times the police brought my father home when he was drunk. He had his demons from serving in nam. Back in those days they didn't really give dui's. As I said I grew up sort of the country and we would drive like bats out of hell. Back then you could drink 3.2 beer at 18. You never locked your doors.

Bostongambler

When I was younger I used to always try to avoid police when i was guilty. I had them show up to the house after I blew them away with speed looking for me. I would be hiding the car and myself in the barn. The officers would show up and my father would ask to see a warrant and then tell them to get off the property. Back in the 80's cops weren't as abusive with power. I can't count the times the police brought my father home when he was drunk. He had his demons from serving in nam. Back in those days they didn't really give dui's. As I said I grew up sort of the country and we would drive like bats out of hell. Back then you could drink 3.2 beer at 18. You never locked your doors.

Damm man, your life is like a soap opera.

chico2663

Boston when I grew up men were men and women were damn glad of it. Lot of my friends all had muscle cars and we had great timefirst car except it was plum with white racing stripes

chico2663

exact copy of my second car. got for 250 and title of my other car. Was faster than my first. went from 327 to 454

grease lightnin
    &

I would have killed myself with those cars as a teenager. Good thing you made it out alive, chico.

I tried to buy a '72 chevelle ss as my first car but my mom put a stop to it. I ended up with a '74 superbeetle instead.... and ended up totaling it

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I would have killed myself with those cars as a teenager. Good thing you made it out alive, chico.
    You could buy those back then for about 2500.

captrobey

exact copy of my second car. got for 250 and title of my other car. Was faster than my first. went from 327 to 454
    When i was younger i used to cruise around and pick up the hotties in this

Bostongambler

That's a phat sled Cap

chico2663

You are a better man than I

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That's a phat sled Cap
    Thanks it was awesome. It could do 0-15 in like 30 minutes flat.

captrobey

You are a better man than I
    You are just jealous because mine has a toilet installed with it. No TP though.

grease lightnin
    &

You could buy those back then for about 2500.
    Yep.

But for context, I am talking 1996 so it was like $4500 lol

First 123456 Last