Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    what if she is a cyborg?
    Then all bets are off!!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Clinton said today that 'she embaces the diversity that has made us great' that says it all.

'Historians will look back in stupor at 20th and 21st century Americans who
    believed the magnificent republic they inherited would be enriched by bringing
    in scores of millions from the failed states of the Third World.'
    'Ethnonationalism is a creator and destroyer of empires and nations.

'We are trying to create a nation that has never before existed, of all the races, tribes,
    cultures and creeds of Earth, where all are equal. In this utopian drive for the perfect
    society of our dreams we are killing the real country we inherited — the best and
    greatest country on earth.'
    But, but, but if Trump brings in all this new manufacturing and has deported all of the immigrants, who will
    do the work?

You have an entitled youth of Americans that don't want to work. We have an entitled race of people who don't
    want to work. How is Trump gonna make them work?

Who is gonna pick our veggies and fruits? Who is gonna make sure we have clean motel rooms or own them?

I have to agree on Trumps stance of Syrian refugees. Until every man, woman and child are working, we should not
    allow any more immigrants from anywhere, especially Syrian. They should be fighting for their country, not in line
    for a hand out. Pussies.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    But, but, but if Trump brings in all this new manufacturing and has deported all of the immigrants, who will
    do the work?

You have an entitled youth of Americans that don't want to work. We have an entitled race of people who don't

Who is gonna pick our veggies and fruits? Who is gonna make sure we have clean motel rooms or own them?

I have to agree on Trumps stance of Syrian refugees. Until every man, woman and child are working, we should not
    allow any more immigrants from anywhere, especially Syrian. They should be fighting for their country, not in line
    for a hand out. Pussies.
    ok

then why are you voting hillary

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

for a hand out. Pussies.
    The refugees aren't Syrians. The real, native Syrians are staying in Syria. It's all the other riff-raff
    from all over the place that went there to overthrow Assad. The media just calls them "Syrians"
    because they know the public isn't smart enough to understand the truth, and it would take too
    long to tell the truth when a commercial break is 10 seconds away.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

My grandpa believes everything he sees on cnn and I mean everything it's sad....there are many Americans like this

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I must admit, I would much rather vote for Kaine as President over Hillary.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ok

then why are you voting hillary
    Never said I was, but never Trump.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Never said I was, but never Trump.
    I'm with you. I'm voting Johnson. But if Kaine was the nominee, I'd vote Kaine in a second.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The refugees aren't Syrians. The real, native Syrians are staying in Syria. It's all the other riff-raff
    from all over the place that went there to overthrow Assad. The media just calls them "Syrians"
    because they know the public isn't smart enough to understand the truth, and it would take too
    long to tell the truth when a commercial break is 10 seconds away.
    That is how ISIS was formed.

Snowball

pilebuck, what state u in ?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm with you. I'm voting Johnson. But if Kaine was the nominee, I'd vote Kaine in a second.
    Have to do more research.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Rubio was never gonna win
    Rubio was going to win until Christie destroyed him. If that moment doesn't happen, he's the nominee. Hard to predict stuff like that.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

For real? Respect that d2 even though I think Johnson is a wacko he is a fiscal conservative at least 👍

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Rubio was going to win until Christie destroyed him. If that moment doesn't happen, he's the nominee. Hard to predict stuff like that.
    Trump is the clear winner. The silent majority is coming out big, no one can believe it and the media doesn't want to, they're gonna act surprised.

The left has failed miserably at enriching anyone but themselves, the top guys like Clinton and Reid and Pelosi

Everyone knows they are brutal liars, making up culture wars

The economy is brutal

Trump in an easy one. Who would vote for that Clinton thing in a pantsuit, gimme a break

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Rubio was never gonna win
    Impossible to prove or disprove, but I disagree. The Christie moment in that Saturday night debate was the single turning point of the entire campaign. I firmly believe if that doesn't happen, Rubio would have been on path to win. But it's like an alternate universe. Can't prove. Trump owes Christie big.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

It's not I get it I just want people to agree to disagree and move on
    this is it . . . . .

pilebuck13

pilebuck, what state u in ?
    Washington

Snowball

Washington
    Washington is in play this time.

Low hispanic/black population of voting age.

Trump can win that state if enough angry Bernie supporters
    don't vote for Hillary.
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-23-16 at 03:19 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Washington is in play this time.

Low hispanic/black population of voting age.

Trump can win that state if enough angry Bernie supporters
    don't vote for Hillary.
    You are out of your mind.

That would be awesome if Trump dedicated time and resources to Washington. And New York.
    Last edited by d2bets; 07-23-16 at 03:24 PM.

pilebuck13

That would be awesome if Trump dedicated time and resources to Washington. And New York.
    Man Washington 2 damn liberal eastern Washington overwhelming republican King county liberal of all liberals

Snowball

Hillary Clinton got 27% of the vote in the Washington Democratic Primary.

hth...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Hillary Clinton got 27% of the vote in the Washington Democratic Primary.

hth...

Irrelevant. Washington state won't even be polled. Waste of time.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

do the work?

for a hand out. Pussies.
    Who will do the work? These folks when there welfare checks are cut!

Some of the 94 million without work & some of the people who reside in 20% of the households in which no one
    works along with the legal Hispanics that have worked the fields for decades!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

My grandfather votes straight blue because the Republicans started the great depression.

We really need to have some form of checks and balances in place for voters.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Who will do the work? These folks when there welfare checks are cut!

Some of the 94 million without work & some of the people who reside in 20% of the households in which no one
    works along with the legal Hispanics that have worked the fields for decades!
    STFU with your 94 million without work nonsense. How many of those are 65+ retired? How many are 16-21 in school? How about moms and dads taking care of children? Or gone back to school? Or disabled? There are not 94 million out looking for work. There are plenty of jobs for those able and willing to work.

I must admit, I would much rather vote for Kaine as President over Hillary.
    I agree of all the Trump haters you occasionally hit the nail on the head. Kaine is not only better than Hillary but he's
    better than most of the VP's nominated in recent memory. John Edwards, Dan Quayle, Seargnt Shriver, William Miller,
    & John Sparkman to name a few. I don't think he's as good as Mike Pense being a boost for the tickets however.

STFU with your 94 million without work nonsense. How many of those are 65+ retired? How many are 16-21 in school? How about moms and dads taking care of children? Or gone back to school? Or disabled? There are not 94 million out looking for work. There are plenty of jobs for those able and willing to work.
    No big deal maybe some embellishment there, but you made my point these jobs Kelly was wondering who would
    take are there for those you admit 'Are willing to work'

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I agree of all the Trump haters you occasionally hit the nail on the head. Kaine is not only better than Hillary but he's
    better than most of the VP's nominated in recent memory. John Edwards, Dan Quayle, Seargnt Shriver, William Miller,
    & John Sparkman to name a few. I don't think he's as good as Mike Pense being a boost for the tickets however.
    I'm still not sure about pence as VP. Guy is a far right Bible thumper, and those people were going to vote for trump anyways. Not seeing how he's a ticket booster.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He's WAY better than Pence. Trump apparently thought he had to run back to the base with a traditional social conservative in a red state. Kaine is more of a centrist in a purple swing state. Pence isn't even popular in his home red state. Kaine has never lost a race in purple Virginia.

Trump was already going to get those evangelicals. Or at least he had to count on it.

Pence wasn't Trump's worst choice, but he didn't have very many choices. Ideally, he'd have gotten Kasich in his corner and picked him. Might have been a game-changer.

Kaine is in the Kasich mold from the left, and in a key state/region. That he can speak directly to hispanics and can also go into NC or PA and talk to irish catholic middle-class folks. Could be a game-changer. Republicans are having such a hard time attacking Kaine that they are coming at him for being so reasonable, likable and moderate -- and Bernie voters won't like it! Seems pretty desperate.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

No big deal maybe some embellishment there, but you made my point these jobs Kelly was wondering who would
    Willing AND able. Many are legit disabled or are woefully undereducated. Those are not job availability/economy issues. How about proposing educational and training initiatives.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I'm still not sure about pence as VP. Guy is a far right Bible thumper, and those people were going to vote for trump anyways. Not seeing how he's a ticket booster.
    Exactly. Seemed more like a pick out of fear of losing voters that he should already have.

Clinton's pick a much more confident and targeted one.

Trump just didn't have any really better choices. Elfy Newt or Fatso Chrstie? Meh.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

This guy gets it look at the thread people are doing exactly what I said they would and they don't even realize it lol

I love when people who can't even figure out what the two parties stand for try to tell me, "I don't get it". Politics is a slow game, just because you didn't get everything you wanted doesn't mean the game is rigged. How much time do you actually spend following this stuff? Really how much time do you spend educating yourself on what each senator and house rep actually votes for, and how those votes create hardship or prosperity in people's lives.. My guess is less time than you spend guzzling beer and watching TV.

That;s the problem with America. It's not immigrants, or blacks, or muslims, or taxes, or the debt, its people who don't F ucking vote and then have the audacity to whine and complain that the two parties are the same wahh wahh wahh, If they were the same they would actually pass meaningful legislation, bad or good, they would pass something, but they pass NOTHING.

Amateur.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

No big deal you just lied, but ok.

Unemployment is 4 point 9 f ucking percent. Obama and Democrats have done a hell of a job. Wages are a separate issue and decisions on wages are made in corporate board rooms, unless you agree the Federal government should raise minimum wage, in which case welcome to the Democratic Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    No big deal you just lied, but ok.

Unemployment is 4 point 9 f ucking percent. Obama and Democrats have done a hell of a job. Wages are a separate issue and decisions on wages are made in corporate board rooms, unless you agree the Federal government should raise minimum wage, in which case welcome to the Democratic Party.

Thanks for offering your usual 2 cents worth of, well being charitable let's call it wisdom. I don't
    know what I'd do without you keeping me on my toes!

First 1234 Last