recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I'm gonna tell you a secret Chico, McConnell and many others actually support Obama and the Globalist agenda. These folks are called RINO's (Republican in name only). They only say these things to sound tough and like they are apposing the treason, but this is jus between us.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

FINANCIALS are not TAXES. It is sort of like the outline of a book your going to write! S o he hasn't released his taxes yet.
    duh.

You replied to my meme with "Has he released his taxes?" when, on said meme, it says "Trump will never release his financials". Thus my reply and not understanding why you typed FINANCIALS are not TAXES. No one said they were.

On another topic, I hope Trump doesn't release his taxes. No one's business.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

JUST as clinton had house and senate his first term. AS BUSH DID his first term. congress changes all the time but the president at that time is what is the same for the duration of the term.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm gonna tell you a secret Chico, McConnell and many others actually support Obama and the Globalist agenda. These folks are called RINO's (Republican in name only). They only say these things to sound tough and like they are apposing the treason, but this is jus between us.
    THE REPUBS ARE THE globalist . they are for big businesses. They were pissed when he went after companies moving.When clinton passed nafta he got all those ex presidents that were rep. to join him to sell it

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He made a recommendation

Too many GOP congressmen had a stake here in seeing she was charged

If there was anything worth charging her over, she would have been charged.

Comey doesn't get the final say here, but he was right. No prosecutor wanted to touch it because intent is central to the case and thats tough to prove.

If there were ANYTHING at all, email related or Benghazi related to charger her with, it would've been done. She's come out of this relatively unscathed.

You seem to be pretty chill these days, you go on a long vacation?
    Nope, cover-up, but i know you can't see it. She will answer, mark my words.

chico2663

Bush passed bankruptcy laws that only corps. or rich can file bankruptcy. If the little man does he has a certain amount to pay back

recon1
    Yep

THE REPUBS ARE THE globalist . they are for big businesses. They were pissed when he went after companies moving.When clinton passed nafta he got all those ex presidents that were rep. to join him to sell it
    Clinton biggest donations are from Goldman Sack of shits and several other globalist elite. The treason is beyond An "R" or a "D". Bottom-line they hate you, me, puppies, kittens, butterflies, pancakes, little kids and apple pie. They think we are a scourge.

DwightShrute

LOOK you should concentrate on costa rican because laws were passed in obama's 1st term that the repubs couldn't change
    Look, spin shit all you want. The market will have hiccups all the time. Throughout history it has had its ups and downs. Some bigger than others but its always gone up. Imagine how much higher it could be if the blamer in chief was even remotely competent and a leader.

Thankfully he has fooled millions of Americans in believing his hoax.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Cover up?

Then why can these GOP committees not pin anything on her? They would absolutely LOVE to get her on anything, they've had 33 hearings and still can't get her on anything

What makes you think she's gonna answer for anything?

Do you ever consider that you are wrong?

chico2663

You would be better off admitting you hate hillary. This country has spent so much money going after this family and have never got shit. The repub. are such hip. during clinton impeachment he is being question by 3 serial cheaters and a pedophile. Comey who is republican knows that he can't prosecute her so he tars and feathers her. Congress use private emails. The russian guy says he hacked her but after talking to him realize that he is lying. For years we have heard of all the people that the clintons have killed but if you even checkon the bushes it more. Zapata oil was a front for the cia which was w slush fund. Everyone at zapata oil go to jail but w. Jeb has ties to colombian drug lords never comes out. But we ony worry about hillary.

chico2663

chico2663

Nice hiccup and that was before the abyss under Bush

chico2663

Clinton biggest donations are from Goldman Sack of shits and several other globalist elite. The treason is beyond An "R" or a "D". Bottom-line they hate you, me, puppies, kittens, butterflies, pancakes, little kids and apple pie. They think we are a scourge.
    WHO DO YOU THINK IS RUNNING TRUMPS FINANCIALS?
    Trump Names Former Goldman Partner, Soros Money Manager As ...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3427812/posts?page=199

Free Republic

May 5, 2016 - “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. ..... trying to convince us there is not one great finance guy Trump could have hired who is a Republican?
    funny how it has been pulled of the internet but I will find it on sbr because i posted it before

chico2663

According to WSJ, Steven Mnuchin, was today named as Trump campaign national finance chair.

Mnuchin, according to Bloomberg, is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management LP. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group LLC in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management LLC.

Mnuchin also spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs where he was a Partner. According to Variety, Mnuchin built a $46 million fortune at Goldman before leaving the firm.

He serves as a Director on the Yale Development Board and a member of the board of the Los Angeles Police Foundation.

Here is the full list of his major affiliations:

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
    CIT Group Inc.
    Soros Fund Management LLC
    ESL Investments, Inc.
    Yale University
    SFM Capital Management
    Sears Holdings Corporation
    Relativity Media, LLC
    CIT Bank, National Association
    OneWest Bank Group LLC
    Dune Real Estate Partners LP

DwightShrute

Talk about a perfect match - Crooked Hillary & Kaine -- one of Obama's closest friends. Time to clean up Washington, DC. If we don't - we will continue to go backwards! - Trump

chico2663

According to WSJ, Steven Mnuchin, was today named as Trump campaign national finance chair.

Mnuchin, according to Bloomberg, is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management LP. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group LLC in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management LLC.

Mnuchin also spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs where he was a Partner. According to Variety, Mnuchin built a $46 million fortune at Goldman before leaving the firm.

He serves as a Director on the Yale Development Board and a member of the board of the Los Angeles Police Foundation.

Here is the full list of his major affiliations:

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.

CIT Group Inc.

Soros Fund Management LLC

ESL Investments, Inc.

Yale University

SFM Capital Management

Sears Holdings Corporation

Relativity Media, LLC

CIT Bank, National Association

OneWest Bank Group LLC

Dune Real Estate Partners LP

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Talk about a perfect match - Crooked Hillary & Kaine -- one of Obama's closest friends. Time to clean up Washington, DC. If we don't - we will continue to go backwards! - Trump

Don't forget about Mike Pence using campaign contributions to pay his mortgage

chico2663

THING is he self reported. Also his clothes are made in usa. But as a rightie facts don't matter

recon1
    Yep

WHO DO YOU THINK IS RUNNING TRUMPS FINANCIALS?
    Trump Names Former Goldman Partner, Soros Money Manager As ...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3427812/posts?page=199

Free Republic

May 5, 2016 - “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. ..... trying to convince us there is not one great finance guy Trump could have hired who is a Republican?
    funny how it has been pulled of the internet but I will find it on sbr because i posted it before
    Haven't looked for myself, but i'm not surprised.

The Kraken

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

You morons keep mentioning goldman sachs like they didn't donate to Trump also, then gloss over the glaring reality that it was Republicans who passed the Wall Street deregulation that led to the Bush Recession and the tax cuts that Republicans passed for companies that outsourced American jobs. That was Reps not Dems. Just because you get a donation doesn't mean you do whatever the donor says, that is the amateur analysis.

Republicans are wholly owned subsidiaries of Big Money, no comparison to Democrats.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Democrats are the ones running this country no matter what party is in charge. This country has been gradually moving left over the last few decades. Today, the majority of Republicans are nothing more than the whores being pimped out by the Democratic agenda. The Republican establishment can't think past square one in most cases. They had all of the Republican nominees sign that pledge thinking it would hurt Trump. Trump wins, and then many of them hide under their rocks when it is time to live up to the pledge. They sign the deal that practically gives Obama free reign on the Iran deal. Hell, under Bush when they held the majority in both the House and Senate, they continued to move left on policies and government spending.

Current Republicans believe that the globalist agenda is where everything will eventually go to, and they just want to be on the bus for the ride when it comes all together. They don't mind being the WWE version of the "heel" when it comes to the media because they have to show some type of front that they dislike, and want to stop liberal policies. The only thing is, their base has seen how, especially with Trump's candidacy, fickle and weak the majority of them really are.

That's why a Trump presidency certainly intrigues me. The country is so screwed up now, I would like to see how these little pawns act if Trump indeed stands by what he wants to do.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Democrats are the ones running this country no matter what party is in charge. This country has been gradually moving left over the last few decades. Today, the majority of Republicans are nothing more than the whores being pimped out by the Democratic agenda. The Republican establishment can't think past square one in most cases. They had all of the Republican nominees sign that pledge thinking it would hurt Trump. Trump wins, and then many of them hide under their rocks when it is time to live up to the pledge. They sign the deal that practically gives Obama free reign on the Iran deal. Hell, under Bush when they held the majority in both the House and Senate, they continued to move left on policies and government spending.

Current Republicans believe that the globalist agenda is where everything will eventually go to, and they just want to be on the bus for the ride when it comes all together. They don't mind being the WWE version of the "heel" when it comes to the media because they have to show some type of front that they dislike, and want to stop liberal policies. The only thing is, their base has seen how, especially with Trump's candidacy, fickle and weak the majority of them really are.

That's why a Trump presidency certainly intrigues me. The country is so screwed up now, I would like to see how these little pawns act if Trump indeed stands by what he wants to do.
    You are EXACTLY correct

and it's only going to get worst. As the demographics of our country change, and old white people die and are replaced by young immigrants, the republican party will be force to move more center, if not even slightly left

Soon we will have the liberal Democratic party, and the moderate Democratic Lite Party (formerly known as the Republican party, gop, conservatives)

It's inevitable... There's no going back

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

The Russians are working overtime to try to get Trump elected. Trump is Putin's puppet. That will be the ultimate win for the gangster Putin if he can elect the POTUS. You can bet that Putin's minions are behind the hack.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The Russians are working overtime to try to get Trump elected. Trump is Putin's puppet. That will be the ultimate win for the gangster Putin if he can elect the POTUS. You can bet that Putin's minions are behind the hack.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.pcworld.com/article/30876...nc-breach.html

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Speak Truth to Power

DwightShrute

I was laughing at how you typically deflect away from the actual story and concentrate your efforts on who leaked it. Deflect and blame. Obama has taught you well.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You are EXACTLY correct

and it's only going to get worst. As the demographics of our country change, and old white people die and are replaced by young immigrants, the republican party will be force to move more center, if not even slightly left

Soon we will have the liberal Democratic party, and the moderate Democratic Lite Party (formerly known as the Republican party, gop, conservatives)

It's inevitable... There's no going back
    BUT, if Hillary wins, instead of doing what you say, they will pull the same bullshit they did with Obama. (doing nothing)

Sam Odom

d2bets , just imagine what the Russians got from Sec of State Clinton's unsecured email server ?!?!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I was laughing at how you typically deflect away from the actual story and concentrate your efforts on who leaked it. Deflect and blame. Obama has taught you well.
    The fact that the Russian government is committing illegal acts in order to help elect Trump, while Trump cozies up to commie Putin and changes his party's platform to favor Russia IS the actual story.

What the DNC did during the campaign is inside baseball that is important to the democratic party, but doesn't effect the nation's governance and control.

The story here is that we have a foreign government, one run by a communist murderous dictator, who is trying to rig our presidential election, and in return he gets praise, party platform favors and .....who knows what?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    d2bets , just imagine what the Russians got from Sec of State Clinton's unsecured email server ?!?!
    You know what, that's a good point. Putin may be holding onto the most damaging stuff and is just waiting to release it at the optimal time to help Trump win. You might be right. And in one sense then, Hillary can blame herself. No doubt.

But it doesn't make it any less disturbing that the criminal Russian government is trying to rig our presidential election in their favor. That ought to bother everyone. Everyone except for Trump himself. He may have known all of this in June 2015. All part of "the plan." Putin will own Trump. Welcome to the Russian States of America.
    Last edited by d2bets; 07-24-16 at 11:34 AM.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

add cheating poor bernie to the list

what a fuking dirtbag

Name:  000000000CegAQyyWIAECIIK.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  99.3 KB

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post