d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach, work for the govt or go into politics.
    That's bullshit.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's bullshit.
    Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach, work for the govt or go into politics.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I've known plenty of teachers who can and have.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wanted Obama to be a good president because I want America to be great. Don't get me wrong, it still is but its in decline. Yet, for whatever reason, people pretend Obama was a good president. I wish that was the case. Funny they refuse to admit the truth.
    When congress states their main mission is to make you a one term president than how are you gonna do anything. Before someone talks about him bypassing congress needs to look up how many times bush did this.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You forgot coach

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    When congress states their main mission is to make you a one term president than how are you gonna do anything.
    Can you name a single opposition congress that didn't make it a goal to make the occupant of the White House single termer?

There were no special circumstances at play against Obama. He had all the wind - including a fukkin' Noble Peace Prize before he did a single thing - and pissed it away. Pretty much because he was more celeb than exec.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

When congress states their main mission is to make you a one term president than how are you gonna do anything. Before someone talks about him bypassing congress needs to look up how many times bush did this.
    that's old. People say a lot of shit. We hear it all the time during and after elections. He has 8 years to figure it out. He fail miserably. Bill Clinton had the same choice with Gingrich and the GOP in his last term and decided to take his ego and out it away and accomplished things. Obama wasted 8 years.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Hillary couldn't even suck her man cokk right. Bill had to outsource that position

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Hillary couldn't even suck her man cokk right. Bill had to outsource that position
    You and her have that in common

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Keyword: "Accused"
    Wait, Hilary has been ACCUSED of email scandals and Benghazi cover ups, but after nearly a dozen congressional hearings, the GOP committees that were ready to hang her found nothing

But that doesn't stop you and every other trumptard from villifying her and acting as if she's been found guilty when she's come out of all of it clean as a whistle

Once again, you show the double standard you hypocrites have set

Anyways, if anyone gets accused of raping a 13 year old girl, that's serious. It doesnt matter that he's running for president, he needs to go on trial before the election, just like Hilary has

Biggest group of hypocrites you guys are

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You and her have that in common

Must be your experience talking. Back to the gloryhole you go

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2362

hillary capone, everybody gets put away at the end.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Dude common now, this crap, posting pictures from occupy democrats, posting links from the daily kos. Nice try Chico

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Writer from a politico shows te dnc an article he's writing about Hillary asking if there should be any edits before he publishes it, no media bias though right 😄

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    hillary capone, everybody gets put away at the end.
    Like Nixon, Reagan, GWB, Cheney.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kraken nothing wrong with admitting your first choice isn't perfect and did some things wrong

No matter how people want to spin and deflect, all of this comes across as pretty bad to everyone who isn't a complete Dem or Hillary Homer

Nothing wrong with just sayin even though she has some pretty bad faults I still don't think Trump can be a better president...More credibility that way from neutrals and the other side but whatever

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    If your a supporter of Democratic party and believe H. Clinton would make a good President or if you think Obama was/Is a good President, you are by definition an enemy of the Republic and should be imprisoned and executed.
    The Democrats are simply the party of Satan himself.
    HAHA this is the type of retard that shouldn't be voting. Typical trumptard

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Bottom line DEMOCRATS get to pick the nominee, not republicans, not independents. The Democrats overwhelmingly picked Hillary, and not because Bernie was an atheist(news to me) or jew. We are liberals, we don't pull the racist stuff that conservatives pull. Democrats picked Clinton because she is the best candidate to win. That is why she won the popular vote.

Get over it right wingers, this is none of your business, and its insulting that you think Bernie supporters are incapable of making up their own minds.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Trump in all-out desperation mode in trying to push this narrative. Sad!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

@ d2bets

you should blame DNC & Hillary

what did Trump have to do with #DNCleaks ?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Trump in all-out desperation mode in trying to push this narrative. Sad!
    Well we know the Trump is a failed businessman narrative wasn't working.
    You can read all about it in these nitwits hacked e mails.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    @ d2bets

you should blame DNC & Hillary

what did Trump have to do with #DNCleaks ?
    Meh, Inside baseball. But the fact that Trump is littering his twitter feed about this reeks of desperation. He can't win if the left consolidates around Hillary, and he knows it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Meh, Inside baseball. But the fact that Trump is littering his twitter feed about this reeks of desperation. He can't win if the left consolidates around Hillary, and he knows it.
    Not desperation tho... just taking advantage of a HRC/DNC fuk up - All sides do that

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Not desperation tho... just taking advantage of a HRC/DNC fuk up - All sides do that
    It is desperation. Same as attacking Kaine is being too moderate. Seriously?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

d2bets one of the most biased I've ever seen on here but tries to come across like he's being fair and neutral

Atleast other posters make no bones about who they support

Next time he gives credit to Trump's camp will be the first LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    d2bets one of the most biased I've ever seen on here but tries to come across like he's being fair and neutral

Atleast other posters make no bones about who they support

Next time he gives credit to Trump's camp will be the first LOL
    I support, and will vote for, Gary Johnson. But Hillary is my second choice. I make no bones or secret about it. 50/50 Trump winning would end civilization. 100% recession/depression.

I'll give Trump "credit" for winning the nomination by appealing to the lowest common denominator. He's the worst presidential candidate of all time. Worse than Pat Buchanan. Not easy to do.

DwightShrute

I support, and will vote for, Gary Johnson. But Hillary is my second choice. I make no bones or secret about it. 50/50 Trump winning would end civilization. 100% recession/depression.

I'll give Trump "credit" for winning the nomination by appealing to the lowest common denominator. He's the worst presidential candidate of all time. Worse than Pat Buchanan. Not easy to do.
    based of your prediction history, that means great things for the US. Look for a booming economy and a better world. You can pretty well guarantee it now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

This only worsens Hillary's chances. The youth that were supporting Bernie were already questioning whether to support Clinton. This only throws gasoline on the fire that was already there. Before Obama,youth vote was never really something to consider. That was Obama's talent. He inspired the young people to take a couple of hours out of their fun, exciting schedules, and stand in line to vote for him. They would have done it for Bernie also. Clinton will not be worth that wait in line. Republican participation dwarfed the Democrats during the primaries, just like the opposite that happened in 2008. Unless a meteor hits, or this rumor about Obama martial law theory comes to fruition, Trump wins this election game, set, and match.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

based of your prediction history, that means great things for the US. Look for a booming economy and a better world. You can pretty well guarantee it now.
    I predicted that Obama's terms would result in continual all-time highs for all stock indexes. I was right!

DwightShrute

I predicted that Obama's terms would result in continual all-time highs for all stock indexes. I was right!
    every person on Earth new that.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This only worsens Hillary's chances. The youth that were supporting Bernie were already questioning whether to support Clinton. This only throws gasoline on the fire that was already there. Before Obama,youth vote was never really something to consider. That was Obama's talent. He inspired the young people to take a couple of hours out of their fun, exciting schedules, and stand in line to vote for him. They would have done it for Bernie also. Clinton will not be worth that wait in line. Republican participation dwarfed the Democrats during the primaries, just like the opposite that happened in 2008. Unless a meteor hits, or this rumor about Obama martial law theory comes to fruition, Trump wins this election game, set, and match.
    After this write up, I'll be hedging. Did 4 years ago and won.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

every person on Earth new that.
    In January 2009, every person on earth knew that the stock market was going to triple in the next 7.5 years?

DwightShrute

In January 2009, every person on earth knew that the stock market was going to triple in the next 7.5 years?
    dude, the market goes down and then it goes up. Look at the Dow history chart. To answer your question .... yes everyone knew it.

The next time it "crashes", it will go up again and surpass it.

It's like you predicting the sun will rise in the east tomorrow or Christmas will be on December 25th this year. Duh.

First 1234567 ... Last