ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Only people that care anymore are hardcore righties...

Seriously, time to get over it and move on..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Only people that care anymore are hardcore righties...

Seriously, time to get over it and move on..
    Yeah ok dude.....you troll this forum non stop about dumb little Trump lies and now everyone needs to move on when legit and interesting leaks hit??

Nahhh

Search twitter for #dncleaks.....the whole country is on it, not just hardcore righties LOL

People are pissed...Liberals and Conservatives

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yeah ok dude.....you troll this forum non stop about dumb little Trump lies and now everyone needs to move on when legit and interesting leaks hit??

Nahhh

Search twitter for #dncleaks.....the whole world is on it, not just hardcore righties LOL

People are pissed
    Lol loke the fbi didn't clear her of any wrongdoing after several investigations already??

That's the difference between what I do and what you are doing...

Go back to ur accused pedo4prez. I'm sure he has some more empty rhetoric waiting for you to lap up...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Trump would of destroyed Bernie. There are so many negatives about bernie that were never brought out.His honeymoon in russia. That he gets along well with communist. The way his people disrupted the trump rallies. That he was friends with chavez.That he was sworn in as a young man into the communist party. He would of guaranteed trump the white house. Although I think trump can beat hillary. Trump is like a shhoting star,

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Lol loke the fbi didn't clear her of any wrongdoing after several investigations already??

That's the difference between what I do and what you are doing...

Go back to ur accused pedo4prez. I'm sure he has some more empty rhetoric waiting for you to lap up...
    You don't even know what you're talking about ....the investigations of the FBI have nothing to do with this one

That's the difference between you and I....I post on things I have a clue about

This is all about the DNC and their staffers...how crooked the whole network is

Like I said search twitter for #DNCLeaks it might open your eyes

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

She made some great points
    look at this dumb bitch

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    She made some great points
    Yeah such as "Well...uhh...I think people aren't going to read some of them"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mld, how are we to believe these leaks are the real deal? Seems easy to fabricate or photoshop.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mld, how are we to believe these leaks are the real deal? Seems easy to fabricate or photoshop.

Someone's getting nervous...

Kraken, I haven't seen you questioning things with such fear in your posts since last time you came across one of those trannys, and you inexplicably felt a stirring down below.

I never trusted this Jake Tapper guy on CNN. He seems like the ultimate henchmen for the Democratic Party. Look at him playing dumb on twitter. The comments are classic.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...12944767995904

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Someone fabricated 20,000 emails?

Jake Tapper should investigate!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

Non-story. Difference with rnc and dnc is that dnc was successful. Rnc didn't even hide that they were trying to get someone besides trump. Democrats have super delegates so they didn't even need to rig it. Repubs will likely go that route now too.

Have said this for years, democrats party much better run. They play to their constituents and call everyone else racist and bigot. Rnc can't do that. At most they could say if your not us your poor or gay but both of those are the cool thing to be now so.........

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

The mock surprise that Dems put up Sanders as anything else but someone to lose to Hillary is the funniest part.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol I can imagine your daughter in school with your logic... not going to end well. Better change before it's too late.

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Bernie was being "jobbed" from the beginning. funny part was, it was as if he didn't know it

brooks85

^exactly, this is hillary clinton. Anyone who is surprised by this is clearly not paying attention with any effort.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    No it wont. The vast majority of the population has the attention span of a hamster and are desensitized to this shit.

It will pass just like all of the other bull shit.
    Exactly.
    Like the banking fraud story a few years ago. TIME said it would be the story of the century.......
    People are more interested in Pokemon GO

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Exactly.
    Like the banking fraud story a few years ago. TIME said it would be the story of the century.......
    yes Americans so fukkin dumb

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

NYPOST wow you are daft, might as well have posted the national enquirer...Please...she won fair and square. Here is why. The real story not some BS rag like nypost.

Bernie Sanders exceeded all primary season expectations and was en route to building something of a real movement. But rather than locking in those gains and settling in for a long-haul effort, he’s opted for a legacy-busting temper tantrum instead, heading out the (primary) door in a cloud of whining, conspiracy mongering, and blame casting. It’s a bizarre finale to what was undoubtedly an incredible run. So here are some observations, not because it matters—he’s lost—but because his claims of victimhood are absolute bullshit and need to be corrected.

1. If you plan for a coup, you’ve already lost
    Let’s just take a moment to appreciate what Sanders is trying to accomplish here—he knows he’s lost the election. He’s all but acknowledged it. Which is why he’s now focused so heavily on getting the establishment superdelegates to overturn the election in his favor.
    Like a despotic dictator, he is so sure of his supremacy that he sneers at the choices of his electorate and seeks to callously toss them aside. He dishonestly tells his supporters that there’s a conspiracy standing between him and victory.
    Not only is this undemocratic, it’s outright delusional. These are the same superdelegates representing the same establishment he’s repeatedly bashed and even sued. These are the superdelegates he spent the first year of his campaign blasting as an affront to the democratic process and illegitimate. NOW, things are different. Having lost the election, he expects these supers to overturn the will of the electorate, including the heavy preferences of key growth party demographics like Latinos and African Americans, in order to hand the nomination to the loser of the contest.
    2. He may want to disenfranchise them, but communities of color voted against Sanders
    Take another moment to savor what that would mean—a party establishment ignoring the choice of the communities of color, who have heavily chosen a woman, to undemocratically hand the nomination to yet another white guy. That, my friends, is the essence of white privilege. It’s EXHIBIT A, and in case you are wondering, yes it penetrating pisses me off.
    I get that it’s really hard for the old guard to surrender power, but this is a new party, and one that gives voice to more people than ever before. You want someone with Bernie’s politics to get the nomination, perhaps find someone who isn’t from the whitest state in the union, unable or unwilling to deal with the communities that drive our modern party.
    Fact is, Clinton won people of color by massive margins. Sanders won white people. Sanders thinks the election results should be tossed aside in his favor. Whose votes would be disenfranchised in that scenario? This is simple extrapolation, and don’t think us people of color aren’t noticing.
    3. No, Sanders won’t do better than Clinton against Trump.
    Current polling has Clinton’s negatives baked in. They are her floor. Current polling doesn’t have Sanders’ negatives baked in. They are his ceiling. And dear god, there is plenty in Sanders’ background to feed the Republican Noise Machine for the general election. And by the end of the cycle, his negatives would match those of Clinton’s.
    If there’s one thing we’ve learned this primary cycle, it's that demographics are destiny. And it's the same case for the general election. The biggest predictor of how people will vote this year is to look at how they voted last presidential election, and those choices are heavily correlated to race, sex, and marital status.
    In alternate universes—one in which Sanders wins the nomination, the other in which Clinton does—they both would end up roughly the same in November. Democrats won’t cross over to vote for Trump, and Republicans won’t cross over to vote for Sanders (and certainly not for Clinton). In the end, the final outcome will be determined by turnout, and given our opponent, turnout will hopefully be high. We’d have to fight for that equally hard, regardless of who was our nominee.
    4. No, the system wasn’t rigged against him
    The system was rigged, for sure, but in his favor. The first two states? Two of the most unrepresentative states in the union, states that glossed over his failures in reaching communities of color. It’s a calendar that benefits white candidates and silences the issues that matter to the communities that drive the modern Democratic Party.
    And how about them caucuses? Sanders won nine of 11, getting a significant percentage of his delegate haul from these undemocratic, exclusionary contests. In fact, those nine states are exactly half of his victory total. Take caucuses out, and Sanders is barely in the frame.
    Now, there’s nothing wrong with winning caucuses as long as they exist! In fact, Barack Obama owes his presidency to them. But designing a system that prevents people from participating and eliminates the secret ballot is exactly what rigging the system looks like, and it wasn’t Clinton that benefited from that.
    5. But what about the media blackout?
    Who gives a shit if ABC Nightly News covered Sanders or not? This is 2016, not 1966. Every night, about 22 million Americans tune in to the three big nightly newscasts on ABC, CBS, and NBC. Meanwhile, every day, 4.75 BILLION pieces of content are shared on Facebook, and about 400,000 tweets are posted on Twitter … per minute. So while less than 10 percent of Americans watch TV network news (and to those guys … why?), 62 percent of all Americans are on Facebook every day.
    There’s a reason Sanders did so well. Whether the nightly news would cover him or not was utterly irrelevant. If we know anything, it’s that if a network newscast covers a Democrat, it’s not good. Are you really jealous at all the “Benghazi” and “emails” shit Clinton has had to face? Lucky for all of us, people aren’t getting their news from those sources anymore.
    Oh, and that Facebook demographic? It’s heavily skewed to liberals—urban, browner, more female, and younger.
    6. All that money!
    By the end of May, Sanders had raised $212 million to Clinton’s $205 million. Clinton SuperPACs had raised another $84 million, the bulk of that Priorities, but guess what—they’ve only spent $5 million of that, and not a single dime of it against Democrats. The SuperPACs may have lots of money, but it’s not being used against Sanders.
    Meanwhile, Sanders had $5.8 million in the bank at the end of last month, while Clinton had $30 million. What’s that mean? It means that Sanders has outspent Clinton this cycle. That in itself is amazing! But also proof that money isn’t the be-all, end-all in politics. The fact that Clinton has spent decades working within the party, from the White House, to the Senate, to the State Department, was worth more than hundreds of millions. Sanders had to introduce himself from scratch, and while he did an admirable job, in the end, it was too high a mountain to climb.
    Had he spent the last few decades working within the party to make it better, things would’ve likely been different. Instead, he tried to catapult into the party at the last minute. That kind of thing rarely works. But when the final accounting of this race takes place, we’ll know for sure that money had nothing to do with it.
    But, but, but, Clinton laundered money through state parties! This is what that looks like—take particular note of all the money being sent to the states, and then realize that this list doesn’t include several more million just transferred to several battleground states. Sanders could’ve create a similar committee. Nothing would’ve stopped him from doing exactly what Clinton is doing! Except that he’s less interested in fundraising for anyone that’s not himself, and god I wish he wasn’t.
    7. The system was rigged because of closed primaries!
    All primaries should be closed. If you want to choose the Democratic nominee, become a Democrat. If you are too pure and awesome and independent and iconoclastic, that’s awesome too! Just don’t ask to pick someone else’s leaders. I don’t waltz in to the local Shriners Club, tell them their little hats are stupid, then demand to pick their leadership. If I cared that much about who led them (and what they wore), I’d join the organization.
    It costs nothing to be a Democrat. It’s free! Just check a box! And then you don’t have to worry about primary deadlines or whatnot. And if that’s too much of a lift for you, then too bad—you shouldn’t have a say until the general election rolls around. (And yes, I think parties should take over from the states and handle the nomination stuff themselves.)
    That said, there have been 23 open contests, and Clinton has won 13 of them. That’s a majority. So even this stupid talking point is stupid. And you know what makes it even more stupid? Take away caucuses, so that we’re just talking about open primaries, then Clinton has won open primaries 13-6.
    So can this stupid talking point die already?
    8. The system wasn’t rigged because red states voted
    Democrats all over the country get to choose the nominee, and that includes African Americans in southern states, and Latinos in places like Arizona and Texas. And if you have a problem with that, penetrate you. Seriously, I can’t believe that in this day and age, people are trying to argue that the votes of these critical communities of color don’t matter.
    You know what would rig the system? Disenfranchising those voters. Maybe just let the whitest states vote? Would that make Sanders happy? Apparently, since that’s exactly what he is arguing.
    9. If the system is rigged, why does Sanders have more delegates than his vote share?
    Sanders has won 43 percent of the popular vote, yet he’s won 46 percent of the delegates. How rigged! FTS.
    10. The system is rigged because more voters are voting for my opponent!
    Bottom line, Clinton is winning significantly more voters—millions and millions of them—than Sanders. Now, there is a new strain of argument running around claiming that the raw vote deficit is smaller than claimed because caucus states aren’t properly accounted for. You can see some of that nonsense argument being made here. The reality?
    This has been floating around so long, in fact, The Post's fact-checkers looked at this issue at the beginning of April. Did Clinton at that point actually lead by 2.5 million votes, as she claimed? No, she didn't.
    She led by 2.4 million votes.
    As of today, that raw vote advantage is at 2.9 million, including caucuses.
    11. The system is rigged because if we could start now, more people would vote for Sanders and he’d be winning more!
    Football is rigged because the scores in the first three quarters matter! Another stupid argument. But want to make it even stupider? Check out what’s happening to Sanders’ support:

Clinton’s lead is now the largest since early January, and the individual poll trendlines confirm this big movement back to Clinton. At its narrowest, Clinton led by 6 points in the aggregate. Now it’s almost double that.
    In early March, ABC/Post had Clinton with a 49-42 advantage. Their latest numbers have Clinton up 56-42. NBC/Surveymonkey had Clinton up 49-43 in early April, and their latest numbers have Clinton up 54-40. Ipsos/Reuters actually had Bernie up 49-48 in early April, but their latest numbers have Clinton up 52-43.
    And in any case, if Sanders wanted an extra year to make his case, he could’ve always, you know, entered the race a year earlier. Everyone knew the schedule and the calendar.
    Conclusion
    Quite simply, for a campaign that argues that the elections should be overturned in his favor, the Democratic electorate is increasingly in disagreement. Last week’s antics won’t help reverse those trends. Heck, they may accelerate them.
    The system can be beat. Barack Obama just did it eight years ago. Donald Trump did it on the Republican side this year. Technology now gives insurgents a huge advantage over more stodgy establishment candidates. The smart ones with a winning message can take advantage of that, and the ones with an insufficiently winning message can’t.
    Being a sore loser won’t change those facts, that reality, or the fact that we have bigger issues to deal with than Sanders’ insane temper tantrum.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Trumptards are getting desperate now.

Sanders has won 43 percent of the popular vote, yet he’s won 46 percent of the delegates. How rigged! FTS.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Exactly.
    At the same time you could say that people don't want to waste their time with made up Fox News conspiracy theories, I don't blame them, they have better things to do. You watch sports I assume, a massive waste of time and a real contributor to the dumbing down of America. Instead you could actually learn why Clinton won fair and square but you are too lazy to learn. Instead of reading some story that confirms a previous bias, you could learn about the Bernie's inability to ever get the support of the black community.

Democrats can support whoever they like, strategy is involved, Trump used very dirty tricks like attacking Cruz's family, but I don't see you whining over that.

brooks85

^lol says the clown who thinks putting his post in larger font is going to change the fact the DNC plotted against bernie. Greget never did care about facts. The same idiot who said all of the family members of benghazi victims supported hillary then lied about proving it. A pathetic worm.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol says the clown who thinks putting his post in larger font is going to change the fact the DNC plotted against bernie. Greget never did care about facts. The same idiot who said all of the family members of benghazi victims supported hillary then lied about proving it. A pathetic worm.
    Did the entire black community that supported Clinton also "conspire" against Bernie. Brook you don't know anything about politics. It's a shame because you could actually spend the time you spend here educating yourself.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Did the entire black community that supported Clinton also "conspire" against Bernie. Brook you don't know anything about politics. It's a shame because you could actually spend the time you spend here educating yourself.
    nope, just the DNC as the facts show you desperate clown.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Someone fabricated 20,000 emails?

Jake Tapper should investigate!
    Did you actually read the emails or are you willfully accepting the opinion of an anti Clinton shill who magically read and analyzed those 20,000 emails between now and last night?

bahh bahh says the Trumpsheep

ACoochy

Trumptards are getting desperate now.

Not much thats funnier than watching Trumptards squirm

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

nope, just the DNC as the facts show you desperate clown.
    Brooke the emails show nothing new. A majority of DNC wanted Clinton, that is their right, they are allowed to have a say. Just like the RNC didn't want trump and made it known and acted to thwart him. They couldn't because the majority of Republican primary voters are dumb as a bag of rocks. That's you

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Not much thats funnier than watching Trumptards squirm
    They think DNC leadership having an opinion = rigged.

It's so pathetic and desperate even for them

brooks85

Brooke the emails show nothing new. A majority of DNC wanted Clinton, that is their right, they are allowed to have a say. Just like the RNC didn't want trump and made it known and acted to thwart him. They couldn't because the majority of Republican primary voters are dumb as a bag of rocks.
    lol you're acknowledging they conspired against him. Yep, nothing new for hillary you clown. Comical how you walk right into these traps.

brooks85

Did you actually read the emails or are you willfully accepting the opinion of an anti Clinton shill who magically read and analyzed those 20,000 emails between now and last night?

bahh bahh says the Trumpsheep
    you don't need to read 20,000 emails, the CIA did and anyone paying attention read the most damaging ones that clearly prove she is a lair like I have proven about yourself. It is no wonder you support her.

brooks85

lol greget desperately in damage control for hillary, comical

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

you don't need to read 20,000 emails, the CIA did and anyone paying attention read the most damaging ones that clearly prove she is a lair like I have proven about yourself. It is no wonder you support her.
    Well if you THINK the emails prove it, then that settles the matter.

You are one funny trumptard

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

brooks85

Well if you THINK the emails prove it, then that settles the matter.

You are one funny trumptard

yes, they do.. as they clearly show and YOU JUST ADMITTED... lol desperate and stupid, dangerous but comical combination.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

yes, they do.. as they clearly show and YOU JUST ADMITTED... lol desperate
    No one cares what a handful of deranged degenerate trump supporting losers think about some emails that show politicians..politicking.

If you think this will matter, good for you sparky, we shall see in November. So far the emails haven't even been validated. So probably a bit too early to be tooting your horn.

Apparently Bernie didn't think that much about it, because he endorsed her, Cruz never endorsed Trump. That says it all

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Wikileaks is losing all credibility at this point, not a word over Trump screwing over workers, raping women, war mongering, marginalizing minorities, threatening the global economy. Wikileaks looks like a bunch of unprincipled children seeking to remain relevant.

First 12345 ... Last