stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    trump won't win. not smart enough. one-trick pony.
    trump is a general you send over when you want to lose a war.
    he'll see to that right away.

lacks the insight and intelligence, as well as patience that is required to win the deep chess game
    that is a presidential run. but he is loud. and fat. i'll give him that. when i want fat and loud.
    Trump is my "go-to" guy
    You forgot orange haired.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You forgot orange haired.
    And front to back comp over.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    trump won't win. not smart enough. one-trick pony.
    trump is a general you send over when you want to lose a war.
    he'll see to that right away.

lacks the insight and intelligence, as well as patience that is required to win the deep chess game
    that is a presidential run. but he is loud. and fat. i'll give him that. when i want fat and loud.
    Trump is my "go-to" guy
    i'll take fat and loud over incompetent any day

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Country is all pussies now
    thus the very reason hillary will win.

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    2 washrooms. Men and women. Amazing how these special interests groups got rights over time.

Same question. What is happening?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You say leftists like transgender laws then how come the mother of all leftists Russia discriminates against transgenders?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm sorry but I like what the NBA did. Fukk North Carolina and it's ass backwards folks. Who gives a shit where someone takes a shit??? You create a fukkin law? Fukk off. If a guy thinks he should be in the ladies room or vice versa what the fukk is that to anyone? Why are we going to court/vote over stupid shit? I don't care if a woman wants to shit in the men's room nor do I care if a person that is transgendered. That has no bearing on my life, so why must I make them sweat over where they can take a shit???

The government should not be involved in stupid shit. If you are concerned that someone is in the men's bathroom, go to a fukkin stall. Do you really think they are going into the bathroom to look at your tiny dick? There are people who were born with both organs. Why make it harder on them for something that is already hard to deal with in the first place.

What about gay and lesbian? They are in the bathroom and locker rooms as well. They are most likely looking at you more than a transgendered. So fukking what.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm sorry but I like what the NBA did. Fukk North Carolina and it's ass backwards folks. Who gives a shit where someone takes a shit??? You create a fukkin law? Fukk off. If a guy thinks he should be in the ladies room or vice versa what the fukk is that to anyone? Why are we going to court/vote over stupid shit? I don't care if a woman wants to shit in the men's room nor do I care if a person that is transgendered. That has no bearing on my life, so why must I make them sweat over where they can take a shit???

The government should not be involved in stupid shit. If you are concerned that someone is in the men's bathroom, go to a fukkin stall. Do you really think they are going into the bathroom to look at your tiny dick? There are people who were born with both organs. Why make it harder on them for something that is already hard to deal with in the first place.

What about gay and lesbian? They are in the bathroom and locker rooms as well. They are most likely looking at you more than a transgendered. So fukking what.
    Because this could stop me from ringing someone's neck if I hear of this happening to someone's child in the bathroom...

http://rightwingnews.com/crime/told-...-girls-target/

i assume you don't have children, so I can see how you aren't thinking of anyone but yourself or someone else's " rights " ... The sad part is if you don't sign up to the nba's crap message they're sending then they will interfere with the cities cash flow for these types of events... I commend what NC did and I hope more follow suit, no matter the cost... Money don't make a man jack at the end of the day..

you could have a $50k dollar boat, $1000 dollar rods, $2000 guide, and $1 shrimps ..& still not catch a fish... Those who know the moons effects, the wind, the size weights for water, where to go, will end up good regardless... Knowledge is power, having passion for life, having character and morals means more then most, not how much crap you have ... People don't respect crap (well, ones fooled do) the rest of know better.

i beg of people like yourself, stop thinking about just your opinion and thoughts... What about that little girl at the shopping center with just her mom waiting..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ung-girls.html

this stuff HAS to stop, this is nothing but the devil ( like a lion ) going after the weakest prey ...in this case, little girls. How people go along with this amazes me, then to relate it to racial differences is some out of this world stuff.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Because this could stop me from ringing someone's neck if I hear of this happening to someone's child in the bathroom...

http://rightwingnews.com/crime/told-...-girls-target/

i assume you don't have children, so I can see how you aren't thinking of anyone but yourself or someone else's " rights "
    So you find ONE case of a person (I assume is transgendered) that is also a pervert to vilify all transgendered people? Do you know how many perverted men do worst shit every day? So, I guess Catholic priest shouldn't use any bathrooms? Come on, 1 bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch. My local ymca has a bunch of gay guys that hang out in the spa and sauna far too long gawking. I guess you'd ring their necks too??? I could care less if a man or woman or a wildebeest looks at my junk. If I did care, I'd go in a stall and take a shower at home.

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...ung-girls.html

this stuff HAS to stop, this is nothing but the devil ( like a lion ) going after the weakest prey ...in this case, little girls. How people go along with this amazes me, then to relate it to racial differences is some out of this world stuff.
    So where do you suggest a hermaphrodite with both male and female genitalia should go? Where should Caitlin/Bruce Jenner go? I really don't care as long as they are not trying to come on to my kids. We have a ton of people that are confused about their sexuality, their sexual identity, etc. Why should we alienate them, demean them or banish them like some 16th century Monks? Come on, this is not an issue. Stop tying up government resources on trivial bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

I guess you never seen someone take a shit in India in the street? Do you really care if they are transgendered?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=753_1...306&comments=1

Just don't shake hands with the left hand.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So you find ONE case of a person (I assume is transgendered) that is also a pervert to vilify all transgendered people? Do you know how many perverted men do worst shit every day? So, I guess Catholic priest shouldn't use any bathrooms? Come on, 1 bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch. My local ymca has a bunch of gay guys that hang out in the spa and sauna far too long gawking. I guess you'd ring their necks too??? I could care less if a man or woman or a wildebeest looks at my junk. If I did care, I'd go in a stall and take a shower at home.

So because this just sprang up in the media it's the first case yet? You can't be this blind... I care about people, rather whatever choices they make, if they want to be gay, that's their own decisions, but when you try to make others except being gay (sin) is where I have a problem. There's other choices they can make, instead of feeling selfish and entitled to a " normal " life... be celibent, start spending time helping people instead of flailing in dysfunction, go to God to name a few. I don't want to ring " gay " people's neck, but if they do what this one did, YEA, I gotta problem...just like that. I'll assure, they won't do it again...

So where do you suggest a hermaphrodite with both male and female genitalia should go? Where should Caitlin/Bruce Jenner go? I really don't care as long as they are not trying to come on to my kids. We have a ton of people that are confused about their sexuality, their sexual identity, etc. Why should we alienate them, demean them or banish them like some 16th century Monks? Come on, this is not an issue. Stop tying up government resources on trivial bullshit
    well, for one... Being out in public display to promote being transgender isn't ok to begin with. keep it at home, if that's what one wants to do,( I don't want to see caitlyn, keep that confusion in a box where it belongs) you can't make a society absorb and accept people's phycological dysfunctions. There will be inheriting problems if we do so, you scar children, then if one decides to touch a child, they've now effected a persons life forever, then disease and a further degrading society. We can't make them feel " normal " it's just not possible without effecting our society. They aren't " normal " it's not normal for a man to want to be a female or vice versa.. The ones born with both genitals, once the child turns to teen, pick one, and have the surgery would be the best option... This world is nuts, and seems to want to be put on a speeding train to damnation. Have common sense though man, say you have a 7 year old little girl that needs to use the bathroom, and you take her, and wait outside, then this dude comes through and enters said bathroom... This wouldn't make you uncomfortable ?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Are you guys forgetting Obama's predecessor?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Brainfreeze, have you ever considered that people may not want you to bring your religious beliefs outside of your home?
    You made a lot good points about Society not having to conform to these homosexuals. You failed to mention all of the people who would rather Christian zealots like yourself.... keep their Christian beliefs to themselves. You know, keep that confusing bible shit in your own home where it belongs.

You cant make a society accept your idiotic beliefs.

Only a catholic would make a litteral comparison between homosexuality and pedophilia.
    Only a catholic would draw this comparison, while knowing that gay priests are also pedophiles.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Oh yeah...the straight priests who molested children.....

They were still pedophiles.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Brainfreeze, have you ever considered that people may not want you to bring your religious beliefs outside of your home?
    You made a lot good points about Society not having to conform to these homosexuals. You failed to mention all of the people who would rather Christian zealots like yourself.... keep their Christian beliefs to themselves. You know, keep that confusing bible shit in your own home where it belongs.

You cant make a society accept your idiotic beliefs.

Only a catholic would make a litteral comparison between homosexuality and pedophilia.
    Only a catholic would draw this comparison, while knowing that gay priests are also pedophiles.
    One nation ...under GOD

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Oh yeah...the straight priests who molested children.....

They were still pedophiles.
    yea, let um burn... If they're pedo's I have no sympathy,

Luke 17
    1Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! 2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

First 12