brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol back from the dead with his ad hominem post of NOTHING. Guy is clockwork, hope you're getting paid well in peanuts

still posting as if anyone else cares or is going to agree with you... lol you seriously need mental help. But, no point since you said you were going to kill yourself. Kidding, we both know you're a coward and your word is worth trash.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

brooks

You call Dante out for ad hominems, and go on to attack Dante personally in the rest of your post, nice double standard you illiterate hypocrite

Can't make this shit up

Brooks once again shows that he has no basic understanding of logical fallacies, whats new

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^poor kraken, embarrassing himself again. Nothing I said is ad hominem you moron. Again, showing your lack of knowledge on logical fallacies and why you had to copy the term from me.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol back from the dead with his ad hominem post of NOTHING. Guy is clockwork, hope you're getting paid well in peanuts

still posting as if anyone else cares or is going to agree with you... lol you seriously need mental help. But, no point since you said you were going to kill yourself. Kidding, we both know you're a coward and your word is worth trash.
    See, this is why you are a dumb fukk

Normally, I simply don't have the time to follow up on your dumb fukkery but this time is just too much

ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

I went ahead and did you a favor since logical fallacies is a topic you have continually struggled with for some time

Read your post, read the definition of an ad hominem, then read your post again

And trust me, I don't believe you'll actually admit I'm right, but don't worry Brooks, I don't need you to admit it, I know it, Dante knows it, every that reads this thread knows it

You lose more and more credibility every day, if that is possible

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

GOP Devil Incarnate Frank Luntz is picking Hillary to win.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...r-dad-not-well

An Open Letter to Ivanka Trump from Michael Moore: 'Your Dad Is Not Well'.

It's time for an intervention.

Dear Ivanka:

I’m writing to you because your dad is not well.

Every day he continues his spiral downward—and after his call for gun owners to commit acts of violence against Mrs. Clinton, it is clear he needs help, serious help. His comments and behavior have become more and more bizarre and detached from reality. He is in need of an intervention. And I believe only you can conduct it.

He trusts you. He believes in you. Although I don’t know you personally, you seem to be a very smart and together woman. I think he will listen to you. He must because he is now not simply a danger to himself, he has put the next president of the United States in harm's way. He has encouraged and given permission to the unhinged and the deranged to essentially assassinate Hillary Clinton. Her life is now in worse danger than it already was—and should anything happen, that will not only be on his head but also on those closest to him if they stand by and do nothing.

I say this with the utmost kindness, care and concern for you, and I know you will do the right thing. Bring him in, off the road, away from the crowds. Now. Tonight.

And when you do, here is what a good friend of mine, a former counselor and social worker, Jeff Gibbs, suggests that you say to him:

Dad, we need to have a chat. Are you feeling okay? Do you have a minute? Please sit down. Because this isn’t going to be easy. No, I am not pregnant. No, what is going on is… is… I am really, really worried about my father. About you.

Dad, I owe everything to you. You’ve built an empire, a brand and a business for the ages. You have taken care of me, inspired me and, through your example, have made me who I am: a self-confident, honest-to-a-flaw, woman.

But Dad, I am deeply worried. You haven’t been yourself lately. The father I know is not a hater, not someone who encourages violence. Dad, you used to be A LIBERAL. You raised me as a liberal! The Clintons were your friends—Chelsea is one of my best friends! And now you’re joking that Hillary should be assassinated? Really?

Dad, I hate to say this, but you’re making me scared, you’re making my friends scared, and you’re scaring the whole country.

Dad… Dad, sit down! They’ll wait. I am not finished. Don’t get angry. Try to listen.

Yes, I know they love it, the crowd goes wild. But not for YOU. They don’t love YOU. They love the show that you put on. But people who hunger for red meat will turn on you in a minute. No, they don’t love you. I love you. I will always love you. And I see you hurting yourself—and you’re hurting ME, Dad.

Don’t get upset! You’re still the handsomest billionaire I know. I will always love you. Melania will always love you. Vladimir will always love you… OK, maybe that wasn’t funny. But you get my point. This running for president thing is destroying the dad I have known and loved. And honestly, you and I both know you didn’t really want this job to begin with! You just wanted to make a point. OK, well, POINT MADE! You did it! Now, let’s stop and get some help.

I am asking you, right now, to give it up. To leave the race. Let that nice man from Indiana run things. Your place in history is secure. You need to withdraw. Move on, for your sake, for the country’s sake, for my sake.

The man who raised me was the man who, for no charge, built a huge ice rink in Central Park for all the people to use! You struck deals with some of the biggest assholes on the planet in finance and politics and yet remained friends, mostly. You built a family that loves you. I want that dad back! And I worry that, if you don’t stop now, neither you nor the country will ever recover.

There, there, Dad, it’s okay, let it out. Let it out, because I know beneath that gruff, tough, handsome exterior is a little boy who just never got enough love. And that little boy needs some time to find himself again.

Let’s you and I walk out there right now. The cameras are all set up and waiting. You can make up whatever excuse you want. You can blame whomever you want. You’re good at that! I just know this can’t go on, and you know it, too.

Take my hand, let’s end this. And by tomorrow you and I will be sipping martinis on our yacht in the Hamptons with Chelsea and the friends we still have left. I love you, Dad. Let’s do this. That’s right, take my hand, here we go…

Ivanka, I have faith in you that you can do this. I know I’ve called your dad crazy before, but I was speaking politically, not clinically. This has gone beyond crazy. The entire nation—in fact, the entire world—needs you to step forward and do the courageous thing history will praise you for: the loving act of a brilliant daughter who also loved her beleaguered country enough to say her father wasn’t well and needed help.

Thank you, Ivanka.

Yours,
    Michael Moore

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Even Michael Moore gets it...

Anyone with even an ounce of dignity and self respect turning on him. Good to see don't you think?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Even Michael Moore gets it...

Anyone with even an ounce of dignity and self respect turning on him. Good to see don't you think?
    More like cockroaches running away when the light is turned on. Trump is exposing the corruption in Washington. Wars and nation building for over a decade costing trillions of dollars that could be used at home to rebuild roads, bridges, fix SS and take care of those that really need it. Crooked Hillary is part of the Washington cartel. You support failure and corruption by turning a blind eye to the facts.

Michael Moore is a scumbag who makes movies using manipulated data to scare people into seeing it. Not that all of what he says is false, he definitely pushes his false narrative for his own greed.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    More like cockroaches running away when the light is turned on. Trump is exposing the corruption in Washington. Wars and nation building for over a decade costing trillions of dollars that could be used at home to rebuild roads, bridges, fix SS and take care of those that really need it. Crooked Hillary is part of the Washington cartel. You support failure and corruption by turning a blind eye to the facts.

Michael Moore is a scumbag who makes movies using manipulated data to scare people into seeing it. Not that all of what he says is false, he definitely pushes his false narrative for his own greed.
    Yet you believe the fear mongering spit coming out of a billionaires duck beak, known to be factually wrong 80%
    of the time.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yet you believe the fear mongering spit coming out of a billionaires duck beak, known to be factually wrong 80%
    of the time.
    LOL

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    of the time.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Surprised Michael Moore took the time to put down his burning USA Flag and take the coock out of his mouth to write a Hilter-esque note to Ivanka.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Surprised Michael Moore took the time to put down his burning USA Flag and take the coock out of his mouth to write a Hilter-esque note to Ivanka.
    I find the note totally insincere & a mockery. Hilter-esque not so much.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Another fuckin moron who can't do simple math

http://electionanalytics.cs.illinois.edu

Tell me where you see anything but an easy Clinton win
    15 std deviations? I stopped reading at that point...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Momentum is swinging Trumps way
    Sharp as a pin cushion...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Sharp as a pin cushion...
    That was posted weeks ago when it was true..... are you this petty?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Meshiah doesn't weigh 400 lbs.

TheCon
    TheCon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Another fuckin moron who can't do simple math

http://electionanalytics.cs.illinois.edu

Tell me where you see anything but an easy Clinton win

Heres even easier MATH theres more men that vote then women FACT do you really think most grown men are voting for a women???? Also people think shes getting all the black votes they wont be coming in free bus loads like they did for Obama come on people use your heads. Most women don't even like her. EASY MATH

So you better get on it at +300 plus for good ol Donald because he will be the next president!
    Last edited by TheCon; 08-11-16 at 08:06 PM.

ACoochy

Oh my how times have changed

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...otage-campaign

Michael Moore: Trump Is Self-Sabotaging His Campaign Because He Never Really Wanted the Job in the First Place

'He's running for president to get a better deal for "The Apprentice."

Donald Trump never actually wanted to be president of the United States. I know this for a fact. I’m not going to say how I know it. I’m not saying that Trump and I shared the same agent or lawyer or stylist, or if we did, that would have anything to do with anything. And I’m certainly not saying I ever overheard anything at those agencies or in the hallways of NBC or anywhere else. But there are certain people reading this right now, they know who they are, and they know that every word in the following paragraphs actually happened.

Trump was unhappy with his deal as host and star of his hit NBC show, “The Apprentice” (and “The Celebrity Apprentice”). Simply put, he wanted more money. He had floated the idea before of possibly running for president in the hopes that the attention from that would make his negotiating position stronger. But he knew, as the self-proclaimed king of the dealmakers, that saying you’re going to do something is bupkis—DOING it is what makes the bastards sit up and pay attention.

Trump had begun talking to other networks about moving his show. This was another way to get leverage—the fear of losing him to someone else—and when he “quietly” met with the head of one of those networks, and word got around, his hand was strengthened. He knew then that it was time to play his Big Card.

He decided to run for president.

Of course he wouldn’t really have to run for president—just make the announcement, hold a few mega-rallies that would be packed with tens of thousands of fans, and wait for the first opinion polls to come in showing him—what else?—in first place! Then he would get whatever deal he wanted, worth millions more than what he was currently being paid.

So, on June 16 of last year, he rode down his golden escalator and opened his mouth. With no campaign staff, no 50-state campaign infrastructure—neither of which he needed because, remember, this wasn’t going to be a real campaign—and with no prepared script, he went off the rails at his kick-off press conference, calling Mexicans “rapists” and “drug dealers” and pledging to build a wall to keep them all out. Jaws in the room were agape. His comments were so offensive, NBC, far from offering him a bigger paycheck, immediately fired him with this terse statement: “Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump.” NBC said it was also canceling the beauty pageants owned by Trump, Miss USA and Miss Universe. BOOM.

Trump was stunned. So much for the art of the deal. He never expected this, but he stuck to his plan anyway to increase his “value” in the eyes of the other networks by showing them how many millions of Americans wanted him to be their leader. He knew, of course (and the people he trusted also told him) that there was no way he was actually going to win many (if any) of the primaries, and he certainly would not become the Republican nominee, and NEVER would he EVER be the president of the United States. Of course not! Nor would he want to be! The job of being president is WORK and BORING and you have to live in the GHETTO of Washington, DC, in a small 200-year-old house that’s damp and dreary and has only two floors! A “second floor” is not a penthouse! But none of this was a worry, as “Trump for President” was only a ruse that was going to last a few months.

Then something happened. And to be honest, if it happened to you, you might have reacted the same way. Trump, to his own surprise, ignited the country, especially among people who were the opposite of billionaires. He went straight to #1 in the polls of Republican voters. Up to 30,000 boisterous supporters started showing up to his rallies. TV ate it up. He became the first American celebrity to be able to book himself on any show he wanted to be on—and then NOT show up to the studio! From “Face the Nation” to “The Today Show” to Anderson Cooper, he was able to simply phone in and they’d put him on the air live. He could’ve been sitting on his golden toilet in Trump Tower for all we knew—and the media had no problem with any of that. In fact, CBS head Les Moonves famously admitted that Trump was very good for TV ratings and selling ads—music to the ears of the NBC-spurned narcissist.

Trump fell in love with himself all over again, and he soon forgot his mission to get a good deal for a TV show. A TV show? Are you kidding? That’s for losers like Chris Harrison, whoever that is (host of “The Bachelorette”). He was no longer king of the dealmakers—he was King of the World! His tiniest musings would be discussed and dissected everywhere by everybody for days, weeks, months! THAT never happened on “The Apprentice”! Host a TV show? He was the star of EVERY TV SHOW—and soon, winning nearly every primary.

And then… you can see the moment it finally dawned on him… that “Oh shit!” revelation: “I’m actually going to be the Republican nominee, and my rich beautiful life is f#*@ing over!” It was the night he won the New Jersey primary. The headline on Time.com was, “Donald Trump’s Subdued Victory Speech After Winning New Jersey.” Instead of being one of his loud, brash speeches, it was downright depressing. No energy, no happiness, just the realization that now he was going to have to go through with this stunt that he started. It was no longer going to be performance art. He was going to have to go to work.

Soon, though, his karma caught up with him. Calling Mexicans “rapists” should have disqualified him on Day One (or for saying Obama wasn’t born here, as he did in 2011). No, it took 13 months of racist, sexist, stupid comments before he finally undid himself with the trifecta of attacking the family of a slain soldier, ridiculing the Purple Heart and suggesting that the pro-gun crowd assassinate Hillary Clinton. By this past weekend, the look on his face said it all—“I hate this! I want my show back!” But it was too late. He was damaged goods, his brand beyond repair, a worldwide laughing stock—and worse, a soon-to-be loser.

But, let me throw out another theory, one that assumes Trump isn’t as dumb or crazy as he looks. Maybe the meltdown of the past three weeks was no accident. Maybe it’s all part of his new strategy to get the hell out of a race he never intended to see through to its end anyway. Because, unless he is just “crazy,” the only explanation for the unusual ramping up, day after day, of one disgustingly reckless statement after another is that he’s doing it consciously (or subconsciously) so that he’ll have to bow out or blame “others” for forcing him out. Many now are sensing the end game here because they know Trump seriously doesn’t want to do the actual job—and most importantly, he cannot and WILL NOT suffer through being officially and legally declared a loser—LOSER!—on the night of November 8.

Trust me, I’ve met the guy. Spent an afternoon with him. He would rather invite the Clintons and the Obamas to his next wedding than have that scarlet letter L branded on his forehead seconds after the last polls have closed on that night, the evening of the final episode of the permanently canceled Donald Trump Shit-Show.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Mrs blazer gets her politics from instagram. I asked her if she knew who Michael Moore was and she said "big fat guy?". Pretty sad when the thing people know you for is being a fat fukk

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Mrs blazer gets her politics from instagram. I asked her if she knew who Michael Moore was and she said "big fat guy?". Pretty sad when the thing people know you for is being a fat fukk

First 12