ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Where can I find a book that has Russia being disqualified from the RIO games??

Surely the IOC will have to act at the news of these recent findings and ban Russia altogether from Rio 2016??

If not then it would put into question the integrity of every sport and it would be near impossible to look at the Olympics as the beacon of sport again...

For those not in the know http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/russian-doping-coverup-was-run-from-sports-ministry/news-story/70517d68edcf69976c65a445ef00767d

It basically started at the top and involved almost every tear of government involving hundreds of Russian athletes...

Where can I find a line on this??

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I doubt you could get a line.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Pretty much a certainty

Cheating fuckers

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

If they do that then we need an over/under line on how many countries boycott it too.

ACoochy

Rio games looking like the biggest bust ever...

Half built unfrastructure because the government has run out of money

Brazilian economy in recession

Zika virus

Crazy mad violence

And now this?!?!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Pretty much a certainty

Cheating fuckers
    Olympics will become a joke if IOC don't do the right thing here..

lakerboy

IOC is code for FIFA
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If they do that then we need an over/under line on how many countries boycott it too.
    And if they don't ban Russia then it throws into jeopardy the integrity of every sport.

May as well ban all drug testing then. Will ensure greater parity amongst athletes..

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

F it! Most everyone is cheating somehow/someway. Even those that don't cheat take 100's of supplements. So no one is natural. I say we open up and allow ALL cheating. I want to see the best possible performance out there.

Let's turn this sh!t up some notches.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How much $ will the Russians give the committee

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    F it! Most everyone is cheating somehow/someway. Even those that don't cheat take 100's of supplements. So no one is natural. I say we open up and allow ALL cheating. I want to see the best possible performance out there.

Let's turn this sh!t up some notches.
    This is really the only "fair" way.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Surely the IOC will have to act at the news of these recent findings and ban Russia altogether from Rio 2016??

If not then it would put into question the integrity of every sport and it would be near impossible to look at the Olympics as the beacon of sport again...

For those not in the know http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...65a445ef00767d

It basically started at the top and involved almost every tear of government involving hundreds of Russian athletes...

Where can I find a line on this??

Russian athletes are so good that western countries need to resort to media defamation.
    and to add new drugs to be banned for using just in time to get them excluded from the games.
    drugs that have no proof of enhancing properties

Richard McLaren, Canadian lawyer and author of the latest WADA report on alleged doping by Russian athletes, said that he did not ask the Russian Sports Ministry to provide any opinions about the doping allegations. McLaren also claimed he had enough evidence, but would not make it public.

Why don't you make your findings public if you have the proof? It reminds of me the downing MH17 flight. Everyone is screaming from the top of their lungs that Russia is responsible, YET after 2+ years and multiple investigations, NO ONE can provide a single proof.

lakerboy

Your only cheating if you get caught.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Russian athletes are so good that western countries need to resort to media defamation.
    and to add new drugs to be banned for using just in time to get them excluded from the games.
    drugs that have no proof of enhancing properties

Richard McLaren, Canadian lawyer and author of the latest WADA report on alleged doping by Russian athletes, said that he did not ask the Russian Sports Ministry to provide any opinions about the doping allegations. McLaren also claimed he had enough evidence, but would not make it public.

Why don't you make your findings public if you have the proof? It reminds of me the downing MH17 flight. Everyone is screaming from the top of their lungs that Russia is responsible, YET after 2+ years and multiple investigations, NO ONE can provide a single proof.
    Two word for ya, cheif. Ivan Drago.

We know your game.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Two word for ya, cheif. Ivan Drago.

We know your game.
    I hear ya chief...it's too bad no one in Russia knows who Ivan Drago is though

grease lightnin
    &

I hear ya chief...it's too bad no one in Russia knows who Ivan Drago is though
    That's why it was a joke, well and also the fact that he is a FICTIONAL CHARACTHER! C'mon man!! Don't make me pull out the "R-word".

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    That's why it was a joke, well and also the fact that he is a FICTIONAL CHARACTHER! C'mon man!! Don't make me pull out the "R-word".
    c'mon guy..you don't have to tell me when a joke is a joke... I gotcha partner

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

heard they aren't going to do whole delegation

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Zika virus

Crazy mad violence

And now this?!?!
    Yes the only way this could be worse would be if Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party were running it!

grease lightnin
    &

c'mon guy..you don't have to tell me when a joke is a joke... I gotcha partner
    I guess it would be funnier to an American.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This is just another 'huge trove of evidence' that no one will ever see... This pattern started by the Bush administration is getting quite annoying. The accusations are now public, it should be the same for the evidence.

Same fukking story of Weapons of Mass Destruction claims!You would have thought that with "the cat out of the bag" in the Chilcot report of the UK, they would get more creative this time but just shows evidence of intellectually challenged WADA McLaren Investigations group.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

woah woah woah Rocky we are all in favor of doping in this thread skin

these IOC fukks are barking up the wrong zelkova serrata

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

They claim that in 2014 out of 12,500+ tests WADA conduct on Russian Athletes, 110 tested positive.
    In the same year WADA conducted 3,500+ tests for Belgium and 80 of those tests came back positive...yet we don't hear a beep about it.

hmm...I wonder why...could that be because Belgium is a strong NATO ally to Canada and US?

US still angry at Crimea and Syria: using USADA WADA etc as political tools to try to bring Russia down.

Well sorry Obama, it ain't gonna happen.

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Zika virus

Crazy mad violence

And now this?!?!

I know right!!! God help the Olympics.

Optional

They claim that in 2014 out of 12,500+ tests WADA conduct on Russian Athletes, 110 tested positive.
    In the same year WADA conducted 3,500+ tests for Belgium and 80 of those tests came back positive...yet we don't hear a beep about it.

hmm...I wonder why...could that be because Belgium is a strong NATO ally to Canada and US?

US still angry at Crimea and Syria: using USADA WADA etc as political tools to try to bring Russia down.

Well sorry Obama, it ain't gonna happen.
    I think you have your head in the sand if you really think there wasn't widespread use of drugs to enhance performance. Like 1000s of Russian athletes took that stuff Sharapova got banned for for heart conditions.

BUT, the stuff wasn't illegal and wasn't banned, so bad luck bitching about it now I say, whatever the sporting bodies intent was. Which seems to be the main complaint WADA has, that official Russian sport federations encouraged the non-banned drug taking.

You just don't get to ban a country a few weeks before the Olympics without expecting to be accused of political bias. If WADA had been doing it's job better then this should have been handled a year or two ago.

jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

If yall dont know nothing else you know Sports & Politics are joined at the hip...Whoever is the corporate is trying to discredit Russia and China bc you know they are part of the B.R.I.C.S: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa :-)

ACoochy

I think you have your head in the sand if you really think there wasn't widespread use of drugs to enhance performance. Like 1000s of Russian athletes took that stuff Sharapova got banned for for heart conditions.

BUT, the stuff wasn't illegal and wasn't banned, so bad luck bitching about it now I say, whatever the sporting bodies intent was. Which seems to be the main complaint WADA has, that official Russian sport federations encouraged the non-banned drug taking.

You just don't get to ban a country a few weeks before the Olympics without expecting to be accused of political bias. If WADA had been doing it's job better then this should have been handled a year or two ago.
    True...

Russian and Chinese athletics in particular more bent than Caitlin Jenner...

GTFO of here with these excuses Rocket. You lot cheat, it's what you do due to the superiority complex that dictatorship Putin'so blinded your people with...

WADA can prove (and will in due course through official channels ie legal system etc) that the whole country is corrupt when it comes to drug testing their athletes. From the secret service down to the ministries to the drug testing officials themselves, they simply took advantage of lax rules that allow state nations to be in control of their own drug testing procedures and exploited it.

Don't bitch now because you got caught. That shows zero integrity...

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Obama should become the President of Russia to fix all their issues and deport Putin back to Antarctica where he belongs

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I think you have your head in the sand if you really think there wasn't widespread use of drugs to enhance performance.
    Let me stop you right there...Still up to this day, there is not a single medical study has been done that shows that meldonium enhances the performance of an athlete.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

True...

Russian and Chinese athletics in particular more bent than Caitlin Jenner...

GTFO of here with these excuses Rocket. You lot cheat, it's what you do due to the superiority complex that dictatorship Putin'so blinded your people with...

WADA can prove (and will in due course through official channels ie legal system etc) that the whole country is corrupt when it comes to drug testing their athletes. From the secret service down to the ministries to the drug testing officials themselves, they simply took advantage of lax rules that allow state nations to be in control of their own drug testing procedures and exploited it.

Don't bitch now because you got caught. That shows zero integrity...
    Cooch I didn't realize how big of a Russophobe you really were...up until now

So far the only bithiching that I see in this thread is coming directly from YOU.

You do realize that this whole report is based on alleged leak from a wanted felon in Russia?

Lawyers are always prone to siding with and consorting with criminals. But to find the escaped felon and dope-dealer, Rodzhenko. "credible and truthful" makes one question not only McLaren's state of mind and ethics, but his motives as well.

Optional

Let me stop you right there...Still up to this day, there is not a single medical study has been done that shows that meldonium enhances the performance of an athlete.
    Here's my scientific study and absolute proof it was to enhance performance.

100s (1000s?) of athletes were taking it.

End of discussion on the PE part of it for me.

Why argue that part anyway? The point is that it wasn't banned so it was a legal performance enhancer. If non Eastern block countries (and WADA) missed the boat.. bad luck.

Optional

If Sharapova had not stuffed up and tested positive at the Aussie open in January I wonder if we would be talking about this now.

I know this is not just about her drug, but the damage it did exposing widely in the news that she, and Russains in general, had been taking this stuff for up to 10 years set the cat among the pigeons I think.

I suspect a lot of people did not like being made to look that stupid and poor at their jobs for it to go on so long.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here's my scientific study and absolute proof it was to enhance performance.

100s (1000s?) of athletes were taking it.

End of discussion on the PE part of it for me.

Why argue that part anyway? The point is that it wasn't banned so it was a legal performance enhancer. If non Eastern block countries (and WADA) missed the boat.. bad luck.
    Sorry Opti...this is not the proof...thousands of athletes across the globe take various supplements and drugs every day, to feel and perform better. As long as meldonium is on approved list, which it was at the time of those tests, than I don't see how you can blame anyone for cheating.

I'm not arguing with you whether they took this supplement or not...What I'm saying to you is why are you blaming them for using something that was legal? Who cares if the entire country took this pill? It was all legal up until January of this year.

If tomorrow they ban B12 vitamin, are you going to come back here and claim everyone who took it prior to today is a cheater?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-20-16 at 07:47 PM.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Www.Seaweedbk.com. hes got a pretty good handle on soviet sports.

ACoochy

Sorry Opti...this is not the proof...thousands of athletes across the globe take various supplements and drugs every day, to feel and perform better. As long as meldonium is on approved list, which it was at the time of those tests, than I don't see how you can blame anyone for cheating.

I'm not arguing with you whether they took this supplement or not...What I'm saying to you is why are you blaming them for using something that was legal? Who cares if the entire country took this pill? It was all legal up until January of this year.

If tomorrow they ban B12 vitamin, are you going to come back here and claim everyone who took it prior to today is a cheater?
    Here's a really comprehensive article highlighting the conundrum Russia has now put the IOC in

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ugs-dick-pound

The IOC has long had a zero tolerance policy towards doping in sport but it will be interesting to see if they stand by their own code of consequences of code violations or create an exception, therefore sending the message to the international community that doping is acceptable...

Guess we will find out tomorrow when the court of arbitration for sport hands down its verdict..

123 Last