I end up betting a lot of San Diego games either for them or for the over because im a degenerate and they always play late at night. This guy has absolutely no business hitting a baseball. His overall BTA is .211 but that does not tell the story at all. Everytime there is a possible RBI or a rally going on. This bum just walks up, picks his behind and then strikes out or pops out without fail.

Even though he is a professional athlete my guess is that he has a moderately obese girlfriend and right before she climaxes he cums himself and robs her of any pleasure and then walks off into the night with a smug smile on his face.

He is a total and complete loser. No emotion at all to every inning ending strike out or pop out.

He should be in the 380th row giving out popcorn and nachos to the belligerently drunk fans not out in the ballpark.

DEREK NORRIS PLEASE ENTER A METH LAB WITHOUT YOUR CATCHER'S MASK ON

I hope he ends up burning in a meth lab.I end up betting a lot of San Diego games either for them or for the over because im a degenerate and they always play late at night. This guy has absolutely no business hitting a baseball. His overall BTA is .211 but that does not tell the story at all. Everytime there is a possible RBI or a rally going on. This bum just walks up, picks his behind and then strikes out or pops out without fail.

Even though he is a professional athlete my guess is that he has a moderately obese girlfriend and right before she climaxes he cums himself and robs her of any pleasure.

He is a total and complete loser. No emotion at all to every inning ending strike out or pop out.

I hope he ends up burning in a meth lab.