KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Anyway to get British Open official tee off times?

anyone know of a site where i can get official tee times for the British open? i don't mean the scheduled tee times. I mean the actual time that they teed off

would this be on the official scorecards? anywhere to get those scorecards?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Well of course I tried googling. I am not sure if you read my whole post but what I am looking for is the time the ball was ACTUALLY STRUCK and not the SCHEDULED tee time.

How accurate are these scheduled tee times? I have seen the same times listed as the ones you linked to. They were listed the night before, so I doubt they are 100% accurate. Could I be sure if the schedule says 4:03 AM and someone places a bet at 4:35 AM that it was a past post? This is what I am trying to find, the ACTUAL time they teed off. I have tried to check twitter but there seems to be an amazingly little on there.

KGambler

Also, I believe the official scorecards filled out by the players will have the actual tee off time? If anyone knows where I can view this, it would be much appreciated. I would say I would give you all my points but as a non-pro I don't even think that is possible.