blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    So judging people by the clothes they wear IS ok.
    Good luck, hippy.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave blackHIPPY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Chinese people come to America looking very different than most people and not speaking a word of English. Nothing is in their favor, absolutely nothing, and white people (and black people) won't even give them the time of day. Whatever they're up against, it's 10x stronger than the "systemic racism" that blacks train themselves to piss and moan about. And of course it's overcome overcome within a generation.

Maybe most black people are like vampires, unable to look in the mirror?
    You didn't answer the question

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's a shame that the only black folk pushing for this... are in the ghetto. Civilized blacks don't want anything to do with this sh#$.
    You don't interact with black people my man

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

That's called deflecting byeshea
    and why on earth would you think the only blacks against cops killing us unjustly are in the ghetto

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Sbr survey please fill it out

please fill out the official sbr blm survey

why is black on black crime an argument to defend the injustices police commit against black people?
    if there was no black on black crime and police were still killing blacks for no reason would it matter then?
    if more blacks were being killed at a higher rate would it matter then?
    did you know there is more white on white killings than black on black?
    do you think its possible people keep bringing up black on black crime, to deflect from the injustices black people face?

what has to happen for systematic racism to matter to white people?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quick check

after 17 pages how many people decided to change their prejudices due to persuasive points made n this thread?

Raise your hands
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Quick check

after 17 pages how many people decided to change their prejudices due to persuasive points made n this thread?

Raise your hands
    That's why I wish I could refrain from posting in these threads

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    You don't interact with black people my man
    Uh yeah I do... I was at the gym in the morning on Tuesday... and a black dude made eye contact with me and said what's up in a friendly way. I don't think your bro was gay. He was just being cool. You could tell he wasn't a ghetto fuk protesting bullsh#$. Wasn't the type of dude to get persuaded by the media saying Black Lives Matter sh#$.

It's the uneducated black folk that don't get it. They cause the fukking problem.
    Points Awarded:

bigtymer56 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Uh yeah I do... I was at the gym in the morning on Tuesday... and a black dude made eye contact with me and said what's up in a friendly way. I don't think your bro was gay. He was just being cool. You could tell he wasn't a ghetto fuk protesting bullsh#$. Wasn't the type of dude to get persuaded by the media saying Black Lives Matter sh#$.

It's the uneducated black folk that don't get it. They cause the fukking problem.
    this just proves my point that you dont interact with black ppl
    passing glances at the gym

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

only at SBR i tell you

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

the "civilized" blacks dont support blm stance on racial injustice and think its fodder
    how do i know?
    a black guy said wassup to me at the gym

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

this just proves my point that you dont interact with black ppl
    passing glances at the gym
    Fukking idiot you are. Probably a 30 second conversation. Was I supposed to ask him WTF he was having for lunch later?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Fukking idiot you are. Probably a 30 second conversation. Was I supposed to ask him WTF he was having for lunch later?
    bruh talking to one black person does not qualify you to speak on how black people feel about police brutality
    but im the idiot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

i know you probably just tired from the RNC and not thinkin str8 so ima pretend you aint say that nut ass shit

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

the "civilized" blacks dont support blm stance on racial injustice and think its fodder
    how do i know?
    a black guy said wassup to me at the gym

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I always hold 3 fingers out to the side when I pass a black person on the street. That way they know I'm down with the cause.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Chinese people come to America looking very different than most people and not speaking a word of English. Nothing is in their favor, absolutely nothing, and white people (and black people) won't even give them the time of day. Whatever they're up against, it's 10x stronger than the "systemic racism" that blacks train themselves to piss and moan about. And of course it's overcome overcome within a generation.

My God. The ignorance in these forums are astounding. The only Chinese people that come to America are wealthy Chinese people, the majority of which are very well educated and speak English before they even get here. Are you fukking blind? Wealthy Chinese are buying up property all over the US, they are buying Green Cards to become citizens. Their kids are highly educated because there's no limit to the amount of money they will pay. EVERYTHING IS IN THEIR FAVOR. They own properties all over the world, have access to unlimited resources.

You put that up to Mexico, Israel, the US, Chile or Turkey who have the highest rates of poverty in the world and the folks immigrating to the US are by far ahead of our own kids, black or white. Get your head out of your ass. Damn
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

http://nextshark.com/chinas-growing-...ove-to-the-us/

The gov't is looking at ways to stop all these investor immigration's for one reason... Too many Chinese are buying their way in.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/11/news...estor-changes/

US runs out of investor ****'s again as Chinese flood the program
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/15/news...ex.html?iid=EL

Wake the fukk up. Why do you think you don't see any broke Chinese???

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

so you tried picking up a black guy in the gym and were able to discern he wasn't a supporter of BLM? you were hoping he would put his money shot all over your face.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

This dumbass has finally cracked the top 10 of dumbest sbr posters.

mac4lyfe summed it up perfectly, the Chinese immigrating to the USA are all from the upper class in China. "Systematic racism" doesn't really effect you when you have the money and resources to insulate yourself from it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love the Asian personalities very disciplined, polite .

I remember Gritter used to bang those chicks they were like 8 and 9's

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Gravy are u black? Or a vampire for that matter?

Vampires lives matter

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter would you get me a damn job

I'll be your driver for $10 an hour

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Gotta agree with mac, they are making housing less affordable for poorer people. They buy shitty houses and turn them into mansions. This is a good and bad thing depending on your financial situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    My God. The ignorance in these forums are astounding. The only Chinese people that come to America are wealthy Chinese people, the majority of which are very well educated and speak English before they even get here. Are you fukking blind? Wealthy Chinese are buying up property all over the US, they are buying Green Cards to become citizens. Their kids are highly educated because there's no limit to the amount of money they will pay. EVERYTHING IS IN THEIR FAVOR. They own properties all over the world, have access to unlimited resources.

You put that up to Mexico, Israel, the US, Chile or Turkey who have the highest rates of poverty in the world and the folks immigrating to the US are by far ahead of our own kids, black or white. Get your head out of your ass. Damn

First ... 14151617