Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    A few things...

brooks85 said :

Just so you know brooks...

ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Every single post of yours is ad hominem. Every... Single... One.

Kraken said:

He has done this multiple times with several posters. And then when called out, he categorically denies it.

And lastly, I want to announce that in light of Hillary's VP pick, I am endorsing her for President of the United States.

Brilliant pick. I dislike her, she has lied and has seemed like she puts her own interests before others. However, Trump is going for the idiot vote, making stupid undeliverable promises to drooling morons.

Hillary moderated, and that is what I was looking for.

greaser showing again, your emotions are leading you right into a hole.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Admittedly, I have not read it yet, but I have read a few articles.

It does look fishy but it doesn't implicate the saudi family.

When I have railed against truthers, I am condemning the idea that it was an inside job or that it was controlled demolition rather than planes hitting the buildings.

I think it is possible that some saudi royals helped, but not that Bush knew about it. I think if anything, he was duped. He is an idiot.

lol greaser admitting his ignorance... no one is surprised

comical how you are clearly a sheep, admit it but too prideful to see it like everyone else. Buried again greaser.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    greaser showing again, your emotions are leading you right into a hole.

So you bold the definition of ad hominem, and respond ala ad hominem.... you are a child. I bet you are a meek little mouse in real life. Scared of your own shadow.

grease lightnin
    &

lol greaser admitting his ignorance... no one is surprised

comical how you are clearly a sheep, admit it but too prideful to see it like everyone else. Buried again greaser.
    Ala ad hominem again. What a cumm stain.

brooks85

^ no it is not, it is a fact. You are ignornat as I have proven over and over. Misusing ad hominem will not change that.

So you bold the definition of ad hominem, and respond ala ad hominem.... you are a child. I bet you are a meek little mouse in real life. Scared of your own shadow.

lol you clearly have NO IDEA what ad hominem is and I even bolded the definition you typed.

if you walk outside and call someone stupid, that is not ad hominem you clown.

grease lightnin
    &

^ no it is not, it is a fact. You are ignornat as I have proven over and over. Misusing ad hominem will not change that.

lol you clearly have NO IDEA what ad hominem is and I even bolded the definition you typed.

if you walk outside and call someone stupid, that is not ad hominem you clown.
    Are you retarded?

brooks85

Are you retarded?

lol that would be ad hominem

do you even understand why though?

clearly not

again, nothing I said was ad hominem. You are not maintaining any position you transparent clown.

also, when I say you're ignorant that is not ad hominem. That is a proven fact, and you even admitted it yesterday after embarrassing yourself about the 9/11 thing... lol

you are fooling no one

grease lightnin
    &

lol that would be ad hominem

do you even understand why though?

clearly not

again, nothing I said was ad hominem. You are not maintaining any position you transparent clown.

also, when I say you're ignorant that is not ad hominem. That is a proven fact, and you even admitted it yesterday after embarrassing yourself about the 9/11 thing... lol

you are fooling no one
    No. It was a question. Are you? Seriously.

brooks85

No. It was a question. Are you? Seriously.

lol the desperation is transparent. 30+ year old who is talking like he is 12. But, that is the caveat, you fools would never speak up in-person.

grease lightnin
    &

lol the desperation is transparent. 30+ year old who is talking like he is 12. But, that is the caveat, you fools would never speak up in-person.
    Desperation? I figure there is no chance to reason with you, so why not give you a taste of your own medicine?

Retard.

brooks85

Desperation? I figure there is no chance to reason with you, so why not give you a taste of your own medicine?

Retard.

yeah that makes a lot of sense grease considering your post history. That isn't ironic at all...

again, your deseperation is transparent. You're going through the EXACT same motions as khicks, greget, dante, scumbag, kraken and the original liberal forum sheep, Thor.

grease lightnin
    &

Odds brooks starts using the word ad hominem over and over again: -450
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave grease lightnin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

lol... grease getting senile now...

again, the desperation is obvious

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

After seeing what we've seen for however long this Pres campaign has been going now...all the things we've seen with the candidates families, kids, wives/husbands, etc...knowing what we know about their past experiences with business, politics, Benghazi, email...all this time that the liberal press has had to dig up dirt/skeletons from the nominees past transgressions...can anyone REALLY, TRULY say that they honestly feel Hillary is a better, more decent human being than Donald Trump is?? Seriously??

Libs have spent countless hours and millions of dollars trying to ruin Trump, and really all we've learned is that he has raised some sterling, terribly impressive kids that have grown into extremely bright, successful individuals that all clearly have great respect and love for their dad. And he accomplished this, which in my opinion is the ultimate success, all while being one of the most successful, iconic businessmen in American history.

Meanwhile, we learned that Hillary is a lying, manipulative bitch that compromised the security of our country, and personally allowed the deaths of 4 American soldiers for which she has said she's tired of talking about.

Knowing this...you honestly feel this fukkin lady would be a better president?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

grease lightnin
    &

lol... grease getting senile now...

again, the desperation is obvious

Yes, I am desperate for football season.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    After seeing what we've seen for however long this Pres campaign has been going now...all the things we've seen with the candidates families, kids, wives/husbands, etc...knowing what we know about their past experiences with business, politics, Benghazi, email...all this time that the liberal press has had to dig up dirt/skeletons from the nominees past transgressions...can anyone REALLY, TRULY say that they honestly feel Hillary is a better, more decent human being than Donald Trump is?? Seriously??

Libs have spent countless hours and millions of dollars trying to ruin Trump, and really all we've learned is that he has raised some sterling, terribly impressive kids that have grown into extremely bright, successful individuals that all clearly have great respect and love for their dad. And he accomplished this, which in my opinion is the ultimate success, all while being one of the most successful, iconic businessmen in American history.

Meanwhile, we learned that Hillary is a lying, manipulative bitch that compromised the security of our country, and personally allowed the deaths of 4 American soldiers for which she has said she's tired of talking about.

So you're sayin' you'd like to have a 2 yo run the country?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

grease lightnin
    &

Here you go Opie.

https://www.uschamber.com/above-the-...on-bound-again

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/...ays/?**=id-wsj

I don'y know about you, but that is enough of a reason for me.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Are you retarded?
    Rhetorical question, we know the answer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

Here you go Opie.

https://www.uschamber.com/above-the-...on-bound-again

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/...ays/?**=id-wsj

I don'y know about you, but that is enough of a reason for me.

Thread ender right here. You Trumpers don't WANT NONE!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Thread ender right here. You Trumpers don't WANT NONE!
    Grease...did you see who wrote both these articles? You think maybe they might want to hurt Trump? I can promise you if you choose to look, you can find similar articles saying Hillary will be bad for the economy as well.

No offense, but I'm not letting either the WSJ or Washington Post or Moody's influence me. You can't quantify what he's got.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

grease lightnin
    &

Grease...did you see who wrote both these articles? You think maybe they might want to hurt Trump? I can promise you if you choose to look, you can find similar articles saying Hillary will be bad for the economy as well.

No offense, but I'm not letting either the WSJ or Washington Post or Moody's influence me. You can't quantify what he's got.

I HAVE looked. Can't find any from credible sources.

I wouldn't take offense because you wouldn't take WSJ, Moody's, or Washpo's word for it. But I will ask you, whose word will you take? Trump's? I know you called him a great businessman, but the fact is if he had taken his inheritance from his father and invested in the S&P, he would have more money now than he does.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Odds he'll continue to use it incorrectly -1000

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Tim Kaine was a GREAT choice.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

so screw everyone else?
    your local elections will impact your everyday life far more than the presidential election.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why does Gritter always makes so much sense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is basically what you are voting for in a nut shell one way or the other. Trumps seems like the smarter play... Character flaws and deceptive history not mentioned..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...uits/85297274/

How about USA TODAY

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is basically what you are voting for in a nut shell one way or the other. Trumps seems like the smarter play... Character flaws and deceptive history not mentioned..

Yeah if you are an Indian.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah if you are an Indian.
    Indian students are your next generation of elite doctors and scientists here in America.. Why not support intellectual growth?

Indians are hard workers in the books and if not they are buying a franchised 7/11 liquor store with lotto options on the side.. ..

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Indian students are your next generation of elite doctors and scientists here in America.. Why not support intellectual growth?

Indians are hard workers in the books and if not they are buying a franchised 7/11 liquor store with lotto options on the side.. ..
    I don't have any problems with Indians. Read the bottom of the graphic.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Desperate
    exposed
    transparent
    clown
    sheep
    ad hominen

feel free to add more to the list guys.