TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I think he is a bully, a con artist and full of shit quite often but not a racist or misogynist.
    What is Obama in your eyes? The King of Division?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Brooks

Calling someone out for "ad hominems" and then using the rest of his post to personally attack Jay

Brooks has to be one of the most illiterate posters in forumville

Typical double standard hypocrite

Sadly what I've found out though, is he just doesn't understand what ad hominems (or any logical fallacies) are. Which is why he gets them confused

classic desperation
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

BROOKSIE voted most likely to be assassinated by his friends

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Brooks

Calling someone out for "ad hominems" and then using the rest of his post to personally attack Jay

Brooks has to be one of the most illiterate posters in forumville

Typical double standard hypocrite

Sadly what I've found out though, is he just doesn't understand what ad hominems (or any logical fallacies) are. Which is why he gets them confused

classic desperation
    you already tried this BS before, you ran away... again, nothing I've said is ad hominem especially when jay is an admitted idiot. Keep whiffing kraken.

you're welcome for the term logical fallacies, something you never used before me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Brooksie is a good ole boy.. Get'm Brooks I got your back!!! These Dems and Libs are too blind to see what's really happening around the world..

Islam and BLM movement is shaking up America. Everyday something crazy is happening.. Just turn on the news..

Keeping it real.. When have we ever seen this many Terrorists attacks happening one after another like this? Ummm Never until now.. When have we ever seen black Americans slaughtering Cops like this for payback, ummm Never...

Buckle up!!! .. There are just too many people in the world and we all want our piece of the pie.. It's getting testy... Just hope Russia, China or Korea don't get funky now...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Brooksie is a good ole boy.. Get'm Brooks I got your back!!! These Dems and Libs are too blind to see what's really happening around the world..

Islam and BLM movement is shaking up America. Everyday something crazy is happening.. Just turn on the news..

Keeping it real.. When have we ever seen this many Terrorists attacks happening one after another like this? Ummm Never until now.. When have we ever seen black Americans slaughtering Cops like this for payback, ummm Never...

Buckle up!!! .. There are just too many people in the world and we all want our piece of the pie.. It's getting testy... Just hope Russia, China or Korea don't get funky now...
    Good post

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So this is what the e-version of a gangbang looks like...

Brooksy copping it in every orifice here

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Kaine is a superb selection by Hillary. Even though Hispanics are not going to vote for Trump, hispanic voter outreach to get to the polls in key states is critical for Hillary. Turnout. Tim Kaine speaks Spanish better than 95% of native speakers. You'd never know he's a white irish catholic. Incredibly impressive. May seems surface level, but he can speak directly to hispanics. And its no accident that the rollout is in Miami. Hillary knows that if she wins Florida, she literally can't lose. Trump cannot win without those 29. Map don't lie.

Trump's only chance is going to be rampant hispanic voter intimidation and poll-repellent tactics. Wait, it's coming.

The Kraken

Jibby you have a little *** running down the side of your mouth, might wanna wipe it off

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you already tried this BS before, you ran away... again, nothing I've said is ad hominem especially when jay is an admitted idiot. Keep whiffing kraken.

you're welcome for the term logical fallacies, something you never used before me.
    I responded, was at work so I'm sorry you had to wait 1/2 a day for my response

I feel partially responsible here since I introduced you to the term logical fallacies, I feel as if I should probably educate you a little more to them

Anyone here can do a simple search as I did and see that I called you out in a thread years ago about all of the fallacies you were committing, and then months later you started using the term religiously

Brooks, this isn't hear say, anyone can search and see

Buried again

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm wondering if Trump predictors have seriously looked at the map and mapped out his electoral strategy. Interested in discussing it if someone wants to discuss the swing-state road to 270.

To start, what does everyone think are the serious states in play? To start, I think there are only 8 that are truly in play (107 EV). If somehow it goes beyond these, it'll be a blowout anyway. So this is really the game. Sorry, 42 states. You are irrelevant. What does everyone think the 8 are, and does anyone think there's more?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm wondering if Trump predictors have seriously looked at the map and mapped out his electoral strategy. Interested in discussing it if someone wants to discuss the swing-state road to 270.

To start, what does everyone think are the serious states in play? To start, I think there are only 8 that are truly in play. If somehow it goes beyond these, it'll be a blowout anyway. So this is really the game. Sorry, 42 states. You are irrelevant. What does everyone think the 8 are, and does anyone think there's more?
    Trumptards mimic their grand master, and just like Trump, all they do is talk non-sense. Absolutely no substance, just all rhetoric "USA!, USA!, Built that Wall!, ALL LIVES MATTER!", they're just a bunch of parrots

Trumps whole campaign has been aimed at those with low education, that get emotional easily and buy into fear

Sadly, that's now nearly half of our country

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

To start, what does everyone think are the serious states in play? To start, I think there are only 8 that are truly in play. If somehow it goes beyond these, it'll be a blowout anyway. So this is really the game. Sorry, 42 states. You are irrelevant. What does everyone think the 8 are, and does anyone think there's more?
    Florida
    Ohio
    Virginia
    NC
    PA
    Wisconsin
    Iowa
    Colorado

DwightShrute

Trumptards mimic their grand master, and just like Trump, all they do is talk non-sense. Absolutely no substance, just all rhetoric "USA!, USA!, Built that Wall!, ALL LIVES MATTER!", they're just a bunch of parrots

Trumps whole campaign has been aimed at those with low education, that get emotional easily and buy into fear

Sadly, that's now nearly half of our country

The Kraken

I think Hilary carries Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Colorado

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    On cue!

Speaking of dogs, I think Dante has beaten you so bad you're a bit skittish these days

Don't take it so personally, Dante1 has buried many good posters.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'm thinking it could come down to one state again at this point but things can change as we're still early

DwightShrute

On cue!

Speaking of dogs, I think Dante has beaten you so bad you're a bit skittish these days

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

On cue!

Boo boo the pussy snitch

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Florida
    Ohio
    Virginia
    NC
    PA
    Wisconsin
    Iowa
    Colorado
    7/8

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Nevada or NH?

chico2663

i think trump takes ohio. lot of white trash ,also lot of factory workers.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Nevada or NH?
    N.H. should be in there. I don't think VA was ever seriously in play, but it isn't anymore.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i think trump takes ohio. lot of white trash ,also lot of factory workers.
    He might. Won't be nearly enough. Hillary wins Florida and goodnight. Between NY and FL and NV, the rejection will be personal. Throw in NJ and IL, and it's Trump's big states. All will reject. Sad!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Jibby you have a little *** running down the side of your mouth, might wanna wipe it off
    What does that even mean? Kraken your posting non sense buddy.. I like women so nothing needs to be wiped..

Just vote for Hillary, back your Dem party and pretend like nothing is happening in the world like Obama is saying. Not a bad way to live out your life actually.. Just look the other way.. Why worry about the worlds problems until it comes to your front door, after all we are just one person out of billions on the planet, one vote in America that's it..

I'll vote for Trump and you'll vote for Hillary and we'll x each others votes out in the end.. Then we really won't count in the big mix.. The world turns...

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Florida, she has no chance... Colorado she might, Ohio ..doubt it.. Virginia ...doubt it again..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

What does that even mean? Kraken your posting non sense buddy.. I like women so nothing needs to be wiped..

Just vote for Hillary, back your Dem party and pretend like nothing is happening in the world like Obama is saying. Not a bad way to live out your life actually.. Just look the other way.. Why worry about the worlds problems until it comes to your front door, after all we are just one person out of billions on the planet, one vote in America that's it..

I'll vote for Trump and you'll vote for Hillary and we'll x each others votes out in the end.. Then we really won't count in the big mix.. The world turns...
    Hahahaha

chico2663

brainfreeze
    Meaning

TheMoneyShot

He might. Won't be nearly enough. Hillary wins Florida and goodnight. Between NY and FL and NV, the rejection will be personal. Throw in NJ and IL, and it's Trump's big states. All will reject. Sad!
    D2 this isn't Obama running for a 3rd term now. You act like Hillary will take what Obama did before? It's not going to be that simple. Some of these states will be too close to call.

Black man as a President... ok it made history.

A woman as President? You guys stop passing the cheap sh#$ around.

Hillary has ONE LONG ROAD AHEAD. Won't be that simple.

You act like these voters are going to GIFT WRAP HER A FUKKING CAKE?

TheMoneyShot

If Hillary takes Florida and Ohio it's over for Trump. (If Trump takes Florida... still a chance.)

If Michigan and Pennsylvania miraculously go Trump's way... it will get very interesting.

chico2663

The auto-correct on every article/post/tweet on the choice by Next President Hillary Clinton of Senator Tim Kaine to be her Veep has been “safe choice who will work well with her”…
    BALDERDASH !! (said with a “harrumph”)
    Sen. Kaine was chosen because Hillary is throwing the long bomb. Madame Badass is going for the North Carolina Strategy. Donald Trump has not pivoted and proved Thursday night that he will be as insanely vitriolic as ever throughout the general election. This means Clinton doesn’t need to shore up her Left… The Donald will keep doing that for her up to election day. After his convention is there any doubt that ALL progressives will rally against Trump? Hells no.
    Heck, after this week many Reds will be rallying against Trump.
    This guy is threatening the sitting Republican governor of a swing state he desperately needs to win this fall, knowing that he’s depending on the state party to do most of the legwork for his skeletal ground-game operation. Does he have clinical brain damage?
    Allahpundit (conservative and Trump-supporter
    YES HE DOES! (said with “WTF, of course hands in the air)
    Donald J. Trump spent the week scaring every white rural male in ‘Merica with tales of rabid colored folk (all colors but pink… and orange count). We learnt that unemployment and violent crime have gone way up the past 8 years and police are fighting a running street battle for control of our cities. Our taxes are the highest in the world while wages for “real Americans” is now, apparently, below that of Mexico… which is populated by brilliant deal-makers who have robbed us blind.
    The only people more scared than white, rural, male “real Americans” are ….
    EVERY FREAKIN’ BODY ELSE! (Barked while reeling around the room in a Sam Kinison homage)
    Madame Secretary knows she doesn’t need to rally the base because Trump is a human-base-rallying -bomb. I do not worry that my son will vote for Gary Johnson this November if there is a snowballs chance Donnie Darko could win. Ohio is going to be a wasteland for Trump thanks to John Kasich. Pennsylvania will not be close. Sanders (my very moderate wife pick) or Warren (mine) might gin up the base an iota but Hillary is pushing this campaign deeper into rebel territory than General Sherman.
    I call it the North Carolina strategy because Kaines Virginia is probably already baked in the Blue cake. Hillary is going to play for all the college educated non-crazies in the middle who agree with the Washington Post, that Trump is a very real threat to the nation.
    Kaine is as progressive as a VP needs to be. This will be the Clinton White House. Kaine doesn’t believe in abortion for example, but he believes that isn’t his decision to make for a woman. That’s how it’s supposed to work. You can talk to moderated independents and Republicans like that and get your point across. A lot of us think of Howard Dean as a great progressive, and we love the notion of his 50-state strategy but we forget how many blue-dogs he recruited to give Nancy Pelosi her gavel. You can’t mock the gun rack and ask for the vote at the same time.
    A lot has been made that Kaine speaks spanish. A former Jesuit student he also speaks religion. A former mayor and governor of Virginia, he speaks Southern (not the accent, the intent). He is an unintimidating bridge to a middle ‘Merica that doesn’t have a rational party anymore. Ask the right way and North Carolina is ours, Arizona and Georgia can be ours, Tejas can be ours. Both houses of Congress can be ours.
    Hill aint playing it safe… she’s going for a landslide people.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

A few things...

brooks85 said :
    nothing I've said is ad hominem
    Just so you know brooks...

ad ho·mi·nem
    ˌad ˈhämənəm/
    adverb & adjective
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Every single post of yours is ad hominem. Every... Single... One.

Kraken said:
    I feel partially responsible here since I introduced you to the term logical fallacies, I feel as if I should probably educate you a little more to them

Anyone here can do a simple search as I did and see that I called you out in a thread years ago about all of the fallacies you were committing, and then months later you started using the term religiously
    He has done this multiple times with several posters. And then when called out, he categorically denies it.

And lastly, I want to announce that in light of Hillary's VP pick, I am endorsing her for President of the United States.

Brilliant pick. I dislike her, she has lied and has seemed like she puts her own interests before others. However, Trump is going for the idiot vote, making stupid undeliverable promises to drooling morons.

Hillary moderated, and that is what I was looking for.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I responded, was at work so I'm sorry you had to wait 1/2 a day for my response

Brooks, this isn't hear say, anyone can search and see

Buried again

lol, is that your excuse the past years?

kraken, you're only digging your hole deeper.

and, stop lying. You did not respond, you ran away both times after it was PROVEN you were using the terms after me. So again, none of this is ad hominem. You're a pathetic liar. You and greaser are showing you have no real experience with logical fallacies considering you commit them all the time.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-23-16 at 07:00 AM.

First ... 55565758596061 ... Last