chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a joke mentioning pinatas. OMG! Racist racist. Fukking incredible!
    Racial or not, you aimed a joke at him at his expense. He came back at you twice as hard. Very Trumpian. I don't like it, but then again I don't like Trump. You do, so you ought to respect Trumpian tactics.

It's the same story with you. You hate Trumpain tactics when they are used by anyone other than Trump. For Trump, you love it. Anyone else, you go nuts. Hypocrite to the extreme.

Dwighty the Hippo

chico2663

we have lost the ability to laugh at ourselves nowadays.

I was expecting a counter to my joke something like mentioning maple syrup, hockey or saying "eh". Maybe with a at the end. Instead it went to racist and sex with children.
    Let see a member of nambla doesn't understand why it is wrong to have sex with boys. A racist doesn't understand why something is racial. As my father always said .... a liar hates being lied to....a thief hates being stolen from .... a cheater hates being cheated on.... a racist hates being called a racist

chico2663

[QUOTE=d2bets;26009552]Racial or not, you aimed a joke at him at his expense. He came back at you twice as hard. Very Trumpian. I don't like it, but then again I don't like Trump. You do, so you ought to respect Trumpian tactics.

It's the same story with you. You hate Trumpain tactics when they are used by anyone other than Trump. For Trump, you love it. Anyone else, you go nuts. Hypocrite to the extreme.
    YES it was extreme. But guys like dwight know other way
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-16-16 at 10:41 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Racial or not, you aimed a joke at him at his expense. He came back at you twice as hard. Very Trumpian. I don't like it, but then again I don't like Trump. You do, so you ought to respect Trumpian tactics.

Dwighty the Hippo
    so? Many jokes are.

And you just can't seem to make a post without mentioning Trump.

chico2663

we have lost the ability to laugh at ourselves nowadays.

I was expecting a counter to my joke something like mentioning maple syrup, hockey or saying "eh". Maybe with a at the end. Instead it went to racist and sex with children.
    GUESS I HIT A NERVE. Did you run from canada for a reason?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Let see a member of nambla doesn't understand why it is wrong to have sex with boys. A racist doesn't understand why something is racial. As my father always said .... a liar hates being lied to....a thief hates being stolen from .... a cheater hates being cheated on.... a racist hates being called a racist
    very cute quote but that's doesn't apply here. Try as you might, words have meanings. There is nothing racist what I said. Nothing. Just because you say it is, doesn't make it so. Something that is true doesn't require your belief.

Note to self: Don't make jokes with chico.

chico2663

so? Many jokes are.

And you just can't seem to make a post without mentioning Trump.
    Problem is dwight trump supporters think facts don't apply to them or their candidate. He calls out business for being overseas when the only business in usa started when he started making hats. He calls out bill for cheating when he is a self admitted cheated. he wants to investigate the clinton foundation on taxes when he won't release his.

chico2663

very cute quote but that's doesn't apply here. Try as you might, words have meanings. There is nothing racist what I said. Nothing. Just because you say it is, doesn't make it so. Something that is true doesn't require your belief.

Note to self: Don't make jokes with chico.
    ask any latin american if they would find that offensive. Just because your not bright enough to understand. Who says I wasn't joking with you? What you find offensive I may not. As someone who has had to fight my whole life for being mexican than you should of said I'm sorry. People always move to third world countries to have sex with children because the laws aren't as tight. Dwight it is offensive just as me pointing out that you moved to a third world country and some motives of others.

DwightShrute

GUESS I HIT A NERVE. Did you run from canada for a reason?
    no nerve. You are a quagmire of sorts. You seem to be a decent guy at times but then go and say nonsense like you just did. Pinadas to sex with children.

I suppose if I said "did you just come home from a margarita party?", you would call me a racist as well. d2bets would immediately run to your defense and bring up Trump.

My own fault for making a joke on a forum filled with easily offended liberals.

On that note:

Q: What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe? A: Roberto!

If you are offended. Good.

For those that will surely find that joke racist, get a life.

DwightShrute

ask any latin american if they would find that offensive. Just because your not bright enough to understand. Who says I wasn't joking with you? What you find offensive I may not. As someone who has had to fight my whole life for being mexican than you should of said I'm sorry. People always move to third world countries to have sex with children because the laws aren't as tight. Dwight it is offensive just as me pointing out that you moved to a third world country and some motives of others.
    now you are lying. Over sensitive pussies only would. The best latino jokes are from latinos usually.

Arriba tu culo cara de picha
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-16-16 at 10:56 AM.

chico2663

That has nothing to do with me. It is stupid so it doesn't bother me. Just as me calling you a pedo shouldn't be offensive to a white guy then a joke about my heritage shouldn't be offensive to me. If you were talking shit in person to a mexican it would get you knifed. If me saying the reason people move to a third world country offends you then back at you.

DwightShrute

Q: How many Mexicans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: Just Juan

chico2663

now you are lying. Over sensitive pussies only would. The best latino jokes are from latinos usually.

Arriba tu culo cara de picha
    Yes and they are usually the ones saying it.
    le gusta tener relaciones sexuales con ninos pequenos

DwightShrute

That has nothing to do with me. It is stupid so it doesn't bother me. Just as me calling you a pedo shouldn't be offensive to a white guy then a joke about my heritage shouldn't be offensive to me. If you were talking shit in person to a mexican it would get you knifed. If me saying the reason people move to a third world country offends you then back at you.
    hopeless. You have extremely poor people skills. I ain't gonna waste anymore time on this nonsense.

I am gonna go get some tequila for later on to drink with my normal latino friends. Most who are Trump supporters and none who get the panties in a bunch about jokes about pinatas.

chico2663

hopeless. You have extremely poor people skills. I ain't gonna waste anymore time on this nonsense.

I am gonna go get some tequila for later on to drink with my normal latino friends. Most who are Trump supporters and none who get the panties in a bunch about jokes about pinatas.
    And like you. none that have a vote in this election. Dwight your sort of like archie bunker talking about his one black friend. If we were friends than maybe it would be alright to joke about my ethnicity. My friends always do and it doesn't bother me. But then again I know them
    ps it is very rich you talking about someone people skills
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-16-16 at 11:08 AM.

DwightShrute

Q: Why did the blonde have sex with a Mexican? A: Her teacher told her she had to do an essay.

DwightShrute

And like you. none that have a vote in this election. Dwight your sort of like archie bunker talking about his one black friend
    Once again, you are wrong. Shocker.

you are batting 100% today which is only slightly higher than usuall. Congrats.

chico2663

Well you don't and that is all that matters. Also they must not be hispanic because only cubans and puerto ricans vote repub
    Now go get d2 shine box

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I believe countries will scramble to be first in line to support Trump, if he really does start cracking skulls to get deals done like he says he will. Money talks. Clinton, Bush, Obama and certainly Trump have always understood this.

And what president in the world could be more dangerous than Obama, who's shown himself to be consistently friendly to Iran who have laughed themselves to the bank via Obama's inexcusable foreign policy. Foreign policies which, by the way, will seal Trump's deal - because the second Trump finishes beating Hillary down with her habitual friggin' lies and deception on personal matters (ie, secret email accounts and shady deals) he can go all in on her hand in disastrous foreign policy under Obama.
    You haven't learned a thing about Trump yet

Trump is not going to do ANYTHING he has said he will do, and in fact, he's already reneging on the wall, on immigration, and on everything else he said that got him elected

Trump just says things you want to hear

Trump will not be cracking skulls and a hard line negotiator with foreign countries, he knows that, that's not how it works. But he knows you want to hear it and more importantly, you want to believe it, so he says it.

And of course, you believe it

No wall, no secure borders, he's further to the left on immigration than obama is, no cracking skulls, no nothing

Just a bunch of uneducated hillbillies that are doing everything in their power to disrupt the balance of power in this country because they have nothing to lose

DwightShrute

Well you don't and that is all that matters. Also they must not be hispanic because only cubans and puerto ricans vote repub
    Now go get d2 shine box
    smart hispanics vote Trump

chico2663

you are batting 100% today which is only slightly higher than usuall. Congrats.
    I was wrong when I said you were alright, You keep pressing the mexican angle which you wouldn't in person. You are a keyboard warrior that because he is canadian doesn't have a vote here.

chico2663

smart hispanics vote Trump
    you mean my nephew

chico2663

HI my name is dwight. I am living in Costa rica because the mounties found out of my proclivities with little boys. But since I am a broke ass my money goes farther down here. I can buy three little boys for what it cost me for one in canada.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You haven't learned a thing about Trump yet

Trump is not going to do ANYTHING he has said he will do, and in fact, he's already reneging on the wall, on immigration, and on everything else he said that got him elected

Trump just says things you want to hear

Trump will not be cracking skulls and a hard line negotiator with foreign countries, he knows that, that's not how it works. But he knows you want to hear it and more importantly, you want to believe it, so he says it.

And of course, you believe it

No wall, no secure borders, he's further to the left on immigration than obama is, no cracking skulls, no nothing

Just a bunch of uneducated hillbillies that are doing everything in their power to disrupt the balance of power in this country because they have nothing to lose
    google matt bevin. Kentucky voted against the dems. because of obama.When this jackass got in office he took away funding for schools to give to a museum. Now they want to get rid of him but have no way.

DwightShrute

I was wrong when I said you were alright, You keep pressing the mexican angle which you wouldn't in person. You are a keyboard warrior that because he is canadian doesn't have a vote here.
    not with over sensitive pussies like you I wouldn't. Thankfully you are in the extreme low minority of people. You aren't smart enough to understand. It's not your fault.

Life is short. Live and laugh. You are a dying breed but are just louder than normal people.

Q: What is the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A: A canoe tips.

chico2663

not with over sensitive pussies like you I wouldn't. Thankfully you are in the extreme low minority of people. You aren't smart enough to understand. It's not your fault.

Life is short. Live and laugh. You are a dying breed but are just louder than normal people.

Q: What is the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? A: A canoe tips.
    As i said before you would never say that to my face. Second thought you are pretty dumb so you would be on the floor afterwards. Last dumb ass like you cost me

DwightShrute

you mean my nephew
    ewwww. Your mom is your nephew? Explains a lot.

chico2663

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

google matt bevin. Kentucky voted against the dems. because of obama.When this jackass got in office he took away funding for schools to give to a museum. Now they want to get rid of him but have no way.
    Doesnt surprise me at all

Republicans are notorious for voting against their own sef-interest, and they're too ignorant to realize it

They just dont want to vote for the same candidate that blackie is voting for, because they don't want to see themselves as equals or in the same position

The reality is though, most are in the same boat and would be MUCH better off voting democrat

But I digress, you'll never get a bunch of illiterate racists to vote the same as a black man or woman

DwightShrute

As i said before you would never say that to my face. Second thought you are pretty dumb so you would be on the floor afterwards. Last dumb ass like you cost me
    I am sure enough people do already but I would definitely say it to your face. You aren't tough homie. Typical keyboard coward. Starts with the name calling and can't handle it when someone does it to him and then, like the typical stereotype non thinker he is, acts tough online. All because of a harmless pinata joke.

chico2663

I am sure enough people do already but I would definitely say it to your face. You aren't tough homie. Typical keyboard coward. Starts with the name calling and can't handle it when someone does it to him and then, like the typical stereotype non thinker he is, acts tough online. All because of a harmless pinata joke.

Tough enough to work inner city of cincinnati. If we ever meet I'm game. Even with the stroke

chico2663

Says the beetch that threaten to narc on someone. Oh you called me a pedophile. gtfaoh

DwightShrute

Tough enough to work inner city of cincinnati. If we ever meet I'm game. Even with the stroke
    you play the minority victim card very well. I have no doubt that you would wanna engage is a physical altercation because of a pinata joke which I mentioned was all in fun. This makes you nothing but a low class insensitive bitch. Inner city of Cincinnati and a stroke? Ohh I better watch what I say then. LOL.

chico, sorry you aren't normal and went all loco because of an innocent joke. It's probably not your fault so I shouldn't entice you to further make yourself look dumber than you already have. Lo siento.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

I whipped off her bloomers 'n stiffened my thumb
    An' applied rotation on her sugar plum

First 123456 Last