Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I'm probably the least racist individual on SBR... I see nothing wrong with a BLACK gentlemen being this way! He has been raised as a primate. He has never seen another BLACK gentlemen being lynched. This is the WHITE mans fault for bringing these worthless focks here in the first place. Let's continue to accept our BLACK brethren as equals. Seems to be workn out quite nicely! When the shyt hits the fan and you are a white sympathizer and you are beside them you are one of em and will be dealt with in the same manner(LOVED)lol. All the LOVE to my homies! Hopefully the BLACK Panthers strap-up this week in Cleveland. They will need it!
    and hopefully they put several bullets in your head. one less piece of shit taking up our oxygen with you dead.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Make him take an IQ test so the world can see how stupid he really is. Over under is 80.
    No need to have high IQ to play in the NFL. In fact if you are too smart they don't want you in the league. You will start figuring out that concussions are not a good thing for your health and start suing them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most athletes are approx 30-70 IQ

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

He has a First Amendment and should be known for what he wants to be known for. I wouldn't take any action legally, but the employer has a right to protect the brand.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Shyt N Gravy come out and play BOY...lol More like Shyt n Gravy talker. You are probably white! Most "LOVE" to you and your kind!

ZINISTER

Just for the record almost all of the volunteer police are white men. One cop dead multiple blacks will be LOVED! The good people of the world will spread the LOVE to your people. Can't wait for the moon to crack open and the LOVE to FLOW! Enjoy and as always and LOVE!!!!!!!

ZINISTER

Nothing on this site will get you in trouble???? I have been told they hope they shoot me in the head several times. I just want to spread LOVE to my black brethren. What a joke!

ZINISTER

Crowell will get his in due time! I will post when "they" take care of that retard!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Anytime you want to get your head split open feel free to come to Vegas kid.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Just run him into bad blocking schemes in the preseason and then put him on season ending IR.
    No harm no foul.
    He gets paid, he's basically off the team, issue is done with.

ZINISTER

Of course Vegas...You big time playa! Like I said probably a white kid acting black.

ZINISTER

If our boy Romanowski was around he would set that Nigerian African Un American straight.

First 12