Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

mark hunt is going to knock out brock lesner tonight...

sure enough......

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

If you believe in the "rigged" possibility then lesner all the way. With rousey MIA and bones fcking up constantly, UFC needs a star more than ever. Just something to think about

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    If you believe in the "rigged" possibility then lesner all the way. With rousey MIA and bones fcking up constantly, UFC needs a star more than ever. Just something to think about

Imagine Brock Winning in a dominating fashion.
    Overeem beating Stipe in September.

Now imagine the UFC offers Brock a rematch with Overeem for the belt. Well there is your biggest fight in UFC history.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Has there been any word of a Lesnar camp? One site said he was only in for 3 weeks. That seems like nothing for someone off 4 years.

Anyone else notice he looks smaller? I dont follow wrestling to know what hes been up. He used to overpower guys with size and then supposedly got sick. Off the juice?

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Has there been any word of a Lesnar camp? One site said he was only in for 3 weeks. That seems like nothing for someone off 4 years.

Anyone else notice he looks smaller? I dont follow wrestling to know what hes been up. He used to overpower guys with size and then supposedly got sick. Off the juice?
    mark hunt is going to knock out brock lesner Bill.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I hope so.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

This could happen but I'm leaning towards a longer fight w Brock avoiding the big punch. Brock by Decision and the +200 over for me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quite possible. Lesnar is a joke.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

lesnar +150 is a gift, he will bullrush hunt and pound him out real fast, hunt got ko'ed by jds weak spinning kick

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Problem is this is a one off appearance. Still under contract with WWE for several more years.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

half these fights are rigged now for money and future matchups

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    lesnar +150 is a gift, he will bullrush hunt and pound him out real fast, hunt got ko'ed by jds weak spinning kick
    Weak spinning kick - is that some kind of oxymoron?

Weak spinning kicks do not exist.

jjgold

bet whoever is better for sport to win and make ufc money

It is how you beat them

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    Weak spinning kick - is that some kind of oxymoron?

Weak spinning kicks do not exist.
    remember when overeem got ko'ed by liddell's hillbilly roofcopter punch lolol and him running away ko'ed by sergei lol

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Ya Overeem was on queer street. Damn I miss those days!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Hunt is a proud New Zealand native he would not take a dive for money gains

slayer14

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    This could happen but I'm leaning towards a longer fight w Brock avoiding the big punch. Brock by Decision and the +200 over for me.
    They changed it to a 5 round fight there is no chance this going to distance.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Brock will win. Going to take him down. Ground and pound wrestling

jjgold

Lesner the play

final

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    No, it's 3 rounds. They're the co-main, miesha and nunez are main event.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Where do you see that?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Mark Hunt only needs to connect on one punch. I'll take the boxer than the football linebacker.

velcorr
    MMA Peritum
    velcorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

People need to ask themselves, why would Lesnar, who is worth 16 million USD, come back, to fight perhaps the hardest hitter in MMA, unless he really wanted to. Not for the money, but because he believes he can, will and must win. Hunt had some fun times, but he's 42, has horrible cardio, and was subbed by Sean McCorkle. If you want to see how this fight is going to go, go find Couture vs Toney. +150 is free money, I'm taking Lesnar by finish, though I wouldn't laugh at anyone who took him to win in RD1 or u2.5. As I already predicted in my thread, as romantic as Hunt destroying Lesnar might want to be in fantasy, reality has Lesnar GNPing Hunt and tomorrow everyone saying he was lucky because Hunt is old. Bet Lesnar. I got 2 units on him to finish and 1 to finish in 0.5 rounds. BOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Heavyweights don't need great cardio. Lesnar attempts to tackle Hunt..he misses..and Hunt lands a right hook on his chin.

Fight over!

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by velcorr View Post
    People need to ask themselves, why would Lesnar, who is worth 16 million USD, come back, to fight perhaps the hardest hitter in MMA, unless he really wanted to. Not for the money, but because he believes he can, will and must win. Hunt had some fun times, but he's 42, has horrible cardio, and was subbed by Sean McCorkle. If you want to see how this fight is going to go, go find Couture vs Toney. +150 is free money, I'm taking Lesnar by finish, though I wouldn't laugh at anyone who took him to win in RD1 or u2.5. As I already predicted in my thread, as romantic as Hunt destroying Lesnar might want to be in fantasy, reality has Lesnar GNPing Hunt and tomorrow everyone saying he was lucky because Hunt is old. Bet Lesnar. I got 2 units on him to finish and 1 to finish in 0.5 rounds. BOL
    This could be the worst post of All Time.
    Points Awarded:

mcfugly gave Duckshit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Heavyweights don't need great cardio. Lesnar attempts to tackle Hunt..he misses..and Hunt lands a right hook on his chin.

Fight over!
    This could be the best post of all time.

slayer14

velcorr
    MMA Peritum

This will be fun to reply to later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    This could be the worst post of All Time.

velcorr
    MMA Peritum

remember when Franklin knocked all the blow out of Liddell's nose and ended his career lol

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Did someone just compare Hunt to James penetrating Toney?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i think you and joe public have a lot in common with your bet, just saying. i guess vegas is giving out free money out tonight...

velcorr
    MMA Peritum

Strictly euphemistically and histrionically. My point is, Hunt's takedown defence is grossly overrated, I don't think people actually watch his fights. True, Lesnar has been out of the game but he can take Hunt down a lot easier than Hunt can hit Lesnar on the button. Lesnar's chin is underrated. Go back, watch Hunt get taken down by gassed fighters with NOWHERE near the wrestling of Lesnar and reconsider betting on Hunt. I love Hunt, just a bad matchup for him, he's 42, he's probably taking Lesnar lightly and is more focused on the payday. Lesnar is fighting for pride, and the WWE. There are going to be a lot of funny excuses tomorrow for why Hunt lost while I'm going to the window to cash my ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Did someone just compare Hunt to James penetrating Toney?

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

#TeamLesnar!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Strictly euphemistically and histrionically. My point is, Hunt's takedown defence is grossly overrated, I don't think people actually watch his fights. True, Lesnar has been out of the game but he can take Hunt down a lot easier than Hunt can hit Lesnar on the button. Lesnar's chin is underrated. Go back, watch Hunt get taken down by gassed fighters with NOWHERE near the wrestling of Lesnar and reconsider betting on Hunt. I love Hunt, just a bad matchup for him, he's 42, he's probably taking Lesnar lightly and is more focused on the payday. Lesnar is fighting for pride, and the WWE. There are going to be a lot of funny excuses tomorrow for why Hunt lost while I'm going to the window to cash my ticket.
    Curious what else you are on to be honest. I think you greatly underestimate the heart of Hunt. He KNOWS Brock will shoot in this fight so he should be able to plan accordingly. Honestly, I think we could get the classic striker vs grappler and both guys are scared to death to get finished so they let the fight go a lot longer than expected

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Curious what else you are on to be honest. I think you greatly underestimate the heart of Hunt. He KNOWS Brock will shoot in this fight so he should be able to plan accordingly. Honestly, I think we could get the classic striker vs grappler and both guys are scared to death to get finished so they let the fight go a lot longer than expected

Velcorr understand shit. If you listen to the chat with Firaz zahabi youll understand what up as well. Im not saying i know who will win, but if youll get the likelyhood of stuffs happening and listen to the arguments, you shouldnt bet hunt IMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgo07sdTA20

12 Last