Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    I've had guns to my head by police, ... A LOT of bad experiences, i also lived a lifestyle that welcomed these situations, and I knew that and grew to count on it... You eventually become a bit paranoid especially with double bill and 3x loser laws... Always watching at every corner, every lane, who's there and how to avoid situations ..

All these problems have solutions, for example the war on drugs is a scam. Locking people up with drug abuse problems I think is wrong, drug dealing another story... Then how the drugs get here, borders are unfunded and incapable of doing its job and other problems that lead people into destructive mentalities, a broken home, poverty, no jobs, sinful lifestyles, etc. etc..

Btw I'm white ...

#justanotherracist

It is asinine that we jail our people for drug use when they should be hospitalized. The majority of people in jail are for drug related crimes. It is a scam. The powers to be make money off of locking people up. They don't care about rehabilitating people because they don't make money off of helping people. They want our citizens in and out of jail. That's how they make money and we are the ones paying for it on both sides.

Mr KLC gives an example of how fukked up our system is. This guy gets picked up sitting in an Autozone for a fukkin turn signal???? That turns into 11 offenses. I don't care he's an idiot. That is nothing but harassment that makes kids like him bitter with zero hope to land a legitimate job so EVENTUALLY this guy is basically FORCED to commit crimes to survive. We have to stop going after people for bullshit. We pay the police. They work for US. We need to stop the inhumanity.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Mr KLC gives an example of how fukked up our system is. This guy gets picked up sitting in an Autozone for a fukkin turn signal???? That turns into 11 offenses. I don't care he's an idiot. That is nothing but harassment that makes kids like him bitter with zero hope to land a legitimate job so EVENTUALLY this guy is basically FORCED to commit crimes to survive. We have to stop going after people for bullshit. We pay the police. They work for US. We need to stop the inhumanity.
    Makes kids like him bitter? The guy shouldn't have even been out driving in the first place. There is no way to tell if someone is driving with a suspended license and no insurance unless you pull them over for something.

I bet if this guy was driving and ran a red light and crashed into your car and totaled it that you would be a little more than pissed off to find out that he didn't have insurance and you were only carrying liability on yours. And now you're out of a car and have nothing. You would be calling for this guys head and bitching about the cops not doing their job keeping illegal drivers off of the streets.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The ones who do are dead now. There are people who are actively out hunting for cops to kill. A cop is always going to shoot suspicious behavior. One thing I don't understand is why don't the cops shoot their arms or legs first instead of going for the heart shot.
    Trained to shoot center mass to stop threat. It's not like the movies where they can just shoot the gun out of their hand.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ONe of my top 10 dreams was to be a cop

Why??

POWER especially with pussy..girls love cops
    Lol! Most girls wouldn't give a cop the time of day. The only women that are attracted to cops are usually raging bitches that are angling for some amount of power by proxy.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

How did I miss this thread? Laker is a fukking truck driver?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

It is asinine that we jail our people for drug use when they should be hospitalized. The majority of people in jail are for drug related crimes. It is a scam. The powers to be make money off of locking people up. They don't care about rehabilitating people because they don't make money off of helping people. They want our citizens in and out of jail. That's how they make money and we are the ones paying for it on both sides.

As for weed ... Yea, on one side of the country it's legal to possess... and is sold legally, higher than street prices and taxed lol ... On the other side of the country, you go to jail and get taxed that way... and they do love to rack up offenses, but the cops are told to do this ... I'm with you though, I live it, and do you know how much to get stuff expunged is, or even if you can have something from 15 years ago expunged at all (even though it's non-violent crimes). Yet only few can dream of getting pardoned or offense reduction...

But I also realize i put myself in those predicaments.. and nobody forced me to do anything.. Yea, the streets are a lot easier to make money for convicts, hustlers, and the like, but it's a choice ... If times are that bad, get to a temp service first thing in the morning, study a trade, go to food banks, etc. take initiative ... It's a cop out to say people are forced to do crime once convicted of drug related offenses...

but yea, system could use some overhaul ...but it will happen with people taking action and getting with representatives... I have seen they've reduced the time of a maximum sentence for weed here and Louisiana, and things are changing slowly but ...this goes past weed mac, this goes to crack and heroin ..I still think a crack dealer should do whatever time they give rather 4 years or whatever, and then after so long, let the man live ...after 10 years with no trouble he should have that record hid from public, and his gun rights, all rights restored...if he wanted to be a doctor, whatever ...he should still have that option. As for the user, get those people some treatment and pressure them to stay on the treatment ... They all need God, really...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Yeah, take them out of the penal system and put them in America's super expensive medical care system. The same powers that be own the hospitals and pharma companies too. So instead of not caring about rehabilitating people in jail to keep them in that system, they can not care about curing people and keep them in a different system racking up medical fees.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

If you have an addiction problem then it's only a matter of time before you turn to crime to get money to support your habit. Whether it's a non-violent crime or flat-out sticking a gun in someone's face, you're a slave to the habit and you'll get $ to support it no matter what you have to do. Doesn't matter if it's drugs, alcohol, gambling, spending money, sex, or whatever, you're going to compromise your values and get your fix. It's human nature, we are all addictive creatures.

What I don't get is why do people just outright disobey a police officers request. OK it might be bullshit and the police might be way out of line but is it worth the risk of getting shot? How should police deal with citizens that are uncooperative? This is a question that needs to be re-assessed nation-wide.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Yeah, take them out of the penal system and put them in America's super expensive medical care system. The same powers that be own the hospitals and pharma companies too. So instead of not caring about rehabilitating people in jail to keep them in that system, they can not care about curing people and keep them in a different system racking up medical fees.
    I don't have the answers but locking people up for them putting something into their own bodies is fukking ridiculous. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes AS LONG as it does not involve kids or another adult that does not consent. Get high, drunk, drugged out, I don't give a shit as long as it does not impact others. NOW the moment you step out of your house high as hell and you run someone over or you commit a crime, then we should punish the hell out of you. But stopping people in a parking lot or someone for a busted tail light and then escalating that into additional charges is bullshit. Cops need to let this petty shit go.

Spend an afternoon in a county courthouse and you will see what I mean. I was in a Houston courthouse last year listening to dozens of cases. The majority of them were bullshit where the county was basically extorting it's citizens. Broken tail light = $1,500 for a lady that was already having her wages garnished for another bullshit charge a few years ago. Kid riding a bike without a reflector = $900, WTF? Expired license ($1,000), Jay fukkin walking ($1,700). I did not see one case less than $800 (they tack on all kind of cost to a basic ticket). I was shocked. What the hell is going on and who set this system up? Why are we robbing our own citizens. Go to the LAPD courts, go almost anywhere in the US. We have whole courts that sole existence is to make money off of people.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Come on man, you know thats not what BLM is protesting.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    If you have an addiction problem then it's only a matter of time before you turn to crime to get money to support your habit. Whether it's a non-violent crime or flat-out sticking a gun in someone's face, you're a slave to the habit and you'll get $ to support it no matter what you have to do. Doesn't matter if it's drugs, alcohol, gambling, spending money, sex, or whatever, you're going to compromise your values and get your fix. It's human nature, we are all addictive creatures.

What I don't get is why do people just outright disobey a police officers request. OK it might be bullshit and the police might be way out of line but is it worth the risk of getting shot? How should police deal with citizens that are uncooperative? This is a question that needs to be re-assessed nation-wide.
    Huh? Everybody in this forum are degenerate gamblers. That doesn't mean folks are turning to crime to make their next bet? 10% of the US use illegal drugs. Do you think 10% of the population are creating crimes? Heck no. Then add all the people that abuse legal drugs like alcohol and prescriptions. Do you really think all these people are committing crimes? Almost everyone has some type of addiction. That doesn't mean that everyone is committing crimes. There's plenty of Wall Street execs high as hell now. They're not out there turning to crime. You are very wrong on this.

Now, I agree, why don't people obey officers orders? I do, I'm sure you do as well... but the way you and I look at the police are much different than the way other people do. If you or I get pulled over by the police, do we fear for our lives? Nope. The police are here to protect us. But just imagine for a moment that we did fear for our lives? Imagine when you're pulled over, you genuinely did not know if you were going to get abused or possibly killed??? Imagine if you were abused, taken advantage of, roughed up, jailed in the past? Imagine your brother, mother or cousin was killed by a cop? Your view would be totally tainted. I've seen how awful a cop with a badge and an attitude can be. I've seen cops abuse their power albeit in a very small dose. Multiply that for someone that has been harassed by cops every other week. They are at risk of getting shot by these cops all the time anyway.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Makes kids like him bitter? The guy shouldn't have even been out driving in the first place. There is no way to tell if someone is driving with a suspended license and no insurance unless you pull them over for something.

I bet if this guy was driving and ran a red light and crashed into your car and totaled it that you would be a little more than pissed off to find out that he didn't have insurance and you were only carrying liability on yours. And now you're out of a car and have nothing. You would be calling for this guys head and bitching about the cops not doing their job keeping illegal drivers off of the streets.
    The fact that Mac is retarded enough to not realize this tells you what you're dealing with. Poor kid driving around with suspended license and no insurance, and those mean cops pick on him. Lol.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whites run the world

Never will change

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really think the focus should be on the people being out of control. Damn just look at the videos of these protests and riots, doesn;t matter which city take your pick, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte. Do you see what type of people cops have to deal with on a daily basis and we keep getting told by the news who role out apologists in suits saying these guys are all just well mannered people? Nobody is buying it.

Mac4Lyfe

My take is that the police should not be out there pulling people over for bullshit and definitely shouldn't be pulling people over for "Something" just to see if they have insurance, etc. That is the definition of a police state which we basically have right now. Stop and frisk is bullshit. Sure it will catch people with drugs in their pockets but it also gives the cops the ability to harass and choose who they want to abuse. It now becomes subjective policing. It also means the police are creating additional altercations. The police should stop crimes, not create it. They should be proactive in their community outreach. Talk to people in the neighborhood. Find out what's really going on. How to help people not how to catch them with a marijuana joint.

You don't pull them over for something. You pull them over for actually doing something wrong. Now if someone is driving without insurance and they get into an accident, we should then punish the hell out of them. But, you cannot assume people are criminals until they are. Here in Houston we have a lot of issues with Mexican illegals driving around without licenses or insurance. One guy killed another driving drunk. He was arrested and released. A year later, he killed 2 other people while driving drunk. He fled to Mexico and returned illegally. These are the type of people that we should be jailing. He should have been locked up the first time. But you just can't stop all Mexicans. You have to actually wait for someone to commit the crime.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post

Not true... I know of many functioning addicts, matter of fact 70% of America is prescribed some type of pain killer or mental drug ... A lot of functional addicts ...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave brainfreeze 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The fact that Mac is retarded enough to not realize this tells you what you're dealing with. Poor kid driving around with suspended license and no insurance, and those mean cops pick on him. Lol.
    Did you watch the video Opie?

Kid is sitting in an Autozone parking lot about to buy parts. Fake ass cop drove past the Autozone 10 minutes earlier, saw him parked, makes a Uturn and pulls up on him. He then makes up a bullshit charge that the kid didn't use his turn signal to enter the Autozone. You see a thug kid. I see bitch ass cops not doing their jobs but harassing it's citizens. How the fukk can you condone an officer coming up on someone already parked? How do you condone him then making up a bullshit story that the kid didn't use his turn signal? Then it leads to an arrest? Do you not see the bullshit? You and I would be pissed too if a cop did that to us. Plus, do you think the kid was most likely scared as well? Why do you think he recorded it? You think he's being divisive (which he was) but if a cop can make up a trumped up charge on you, who knows what else he could do.

This is a clear example of what I'm talking about. Stop pulling people over on bullshit. Stop arresting people and creating more paper trails. That event should have never happened..

jjgold

The BS pullovers are not right

I agree there

Mac4Lyfe

Where did you get that the kid had a suspended license and no insurance? I didn't see that in the video (although I wasn't looking with a fine tooth comb?) They said they were arresting him for not signalling a turn. UTTER BULLSHIT.

Kermit

Did you watch the video Opie?

Kid is sitting in an Autozone parking lot about to buy parts. Fake ass cop drove past the Autozone 10 minutes earlier, saw him parked, makes a Uturn and pulls up on him. He then makes up a bullshit charge that the kid didn't use his turn signal to enter the Autozone. You see a thug kid. I see bitch ass cops not doing their jobs but harassing it's citizens. How the fukk can you condone an officer coming up on someone already parked? How do you condone him then making up a bullshit story that the kid didn't use his turn signal? Then it leads to an arrest? Do you not see the bullshit? You and I would be pissed too if a cop did that to us. Plus, do you think the kid was most likely scared as well? Why do you think he recorded it? You think he's being divisive (which he was) but if a cop can make up a trumped up charge on you, who knows what else he could do.

This is a clear example of what I'm talking about. Stop pulling people over on bullshit. Stop arresting people and creating more paper trails. That event should have never happened..
    That is what the "kid" claims. I have a hard time believing a guy who is driving with no license, no insurance, and drugs in the car.

They will say anything to get people to side with them.

A few years ago, my dad got pulled over in the parking lot of our shop for not using his left turn signal when he turned into it. He didn't realize there was a cop behind him. He has a bad habit of doing that and people like him that don't use their signals really piss me off.
    Last edited by Kermit; 09-22-16 at 10:45 AM.

Kermit

Where did you get that the kid had a suspended license and no insurance? I didn't see that in the video (although I wasn't looking with a fine tooth comb?) They said they were arresting him for not signalling a turn. UTTER BULLSHIT.

He also had a suspended license and no insurance. At one point, he joked about being shot but the officer remained calm.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I just hope the protestors are nice evough to not start burning shitt til after the Texans and Clemson games are over tonight...I can't tune in until then.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    How did I miss this thread? Laker is a fukking truck driver?
    Great job with great pay and freedom. I'm not American. We have tremendous benefits in canada. Keep looking over your shoulder for yo wife while you type and surf porn. Fukking clown.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whites run the world

Never will change
    Whites have done great but they don't reproduce enough and they are there own worst enemy. Too much focus on dogs not kids.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

When Dominique Green was pulled over by a police officer on Sept. 10 in northwest Dallas, he did what others are doing during traffic stops.

He went live on Facebook.

"So I'm getting pulled over for sitting in a parking lot in the Auto Zone because I didn't use a turn signal 100 feet," he said.

Green said he didn't commit an offense.

"I did not commit no offense."

Tuesday, he talked to WFAA News 8 from jail.

“Basically, I felt like I was being profiled," he said.

During an exchange with the officer, Green got angry and demanded to see a supervisor.

"Where's your sergeant, bring your sergeant here," he told the officer. "I'm not talking to you anymore."

Green refused to identify himself or get out of the vehicle when the officer asked him too. State law requires you identify yourself when pulled over.

"Because I felt like it was harassment," he said of why he refused to identify himself.

What surprised people the most was the fact that Green admitted live on Facebook he had drugs inside his car.

"I do have some [expletive] I got to hide," he said. "I got some stash."

“Because I knew they were going to trip over that stuff," he said of why he disclosed that information to the officer.

According to an arrest affidavit, Dallas police found "a Pyrex pipe that smelled of burnt marijuana" and cocaine.

He also had a suspended license and no insurance. At one point, he joked about being shot but the officer remained calm.

Eventually, a supervisor arrived and while Green was talking to him, the initial officer opened the door and pulled him out of the car.

“Man, you are just going to open the door," he said to the officer.

Police say after Green was out of the car he spat on the officer and shouted, "When I get out I'm going to hunt you down; I’m going to kill you and your wife."

Green said he never threatened the officer and claims he's the one who was afraid.

”They are already scared of a person of color," he said. "They are already scared of what we are going to do to them, but they don’t know we fear them even more to the point they fear us. But, if we are scared of them, they are scared of us."

He says black men fear police, and he's tired of constantly being pulled over. But, police say this is the kind of behavior they have to deal with day in and day out.

Green was charged with 11 offenses.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...live/322848458
    He did not commit no offense? So, he committed an offense.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Come on man, you know thats not what BLM is protesting.
    correct
    just another dumb & inaccurate republican meme that misses the point entirely

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    The protests do zero to stop further shootings...did Ferguson help what happens today?? This I snt like attacking school.bully....here's your answer..become better people...improve image...loose the gangster sttitute...yeah you don't have to..but it's called improving your image.
    Are you talking about blacks or the police?

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Whites have done great but they don't reproduce enough and they are there own worst enemy. Too much focus on dogs not kids.
    This is actually pretty funny. You've got a good sense of humor lb.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave steady hustlin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Game is far from over.
    Told you years ago

jjgold

Laker good call

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

Time to give up all that military grade equipment

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

There's certainly more to this story..

But attention should be brought to it.

Whether the shooting is ultimately justified or not..

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Yes a percentage of police officers have been out of control.

But to EVERYONE, not just a select ethnicity

First 12345 Last